Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

If Your Husband Does Not Pay Bills And Give You Org*sms, You Are Single – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Does Not Pay Bills And Give You Org*sms, You Are Single – Lady (641 Views)

4 Truths About Org@sms / Tried Everything But I Think My Husband Does Not Like S*x / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Does Not Pay Bills And Give You Org*sms, You Are Single – Lady by Playloaded: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
A U.S-based Nigerian Engineer identified as Princess Ada has taken to social media to offer a word of advise to married women.

According to the mother of two, married women should send their husbands packing if they don't pay bills and give them org*sms.

"Dear married woman, if your husband does not pay any bills and does not give you joy and orgasmss, you are SINGLE, biko nwanne send him back to his fathers house to go learn how to be a husband" .

Other women stormed her page to concur, stating that a man cannot be useless all through.

https://playloaded.com.ng/husband-pay-bills-give-you-orgsms/
Re: If Your Husband Does Not Pay Bills And Give You Org*sms, You Are Single – Lady by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
As if they’ll open their legs if he doesn’t pay the bills
Person way na nagging una go take uproot him left eye

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: If Your Husband Does Not Pay Bills And Give You Org*sms, You Are Single – Lady by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Be a man,buy herbs oooo,so that your bae Won't chase you out
Re: If Your Husband Does Not Pay Bills And Give You Org*sms, You Are Single – Lady by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
See mumu advise undecided
If your husband no fit give u orgasms, then teach am how to na if u think say e dey easy. undecided
Re: If Your Husband Does Not Pay Bills And Give You Org*sms, You Are Single – Lady by Rastaramsey(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Women and sex....

That is only what they are good for....

Ask yourself now Aunty

What do you offer to the marriage apart from that sex
Re: If Your Husband Does Not Pay Bills And Give You Org*sms, You Are Single – Lady by blinking001(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
First things first, let her get married lets see. grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Wife Sucking Pr!ck Professionally On Camera / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend BANNED From Celebrating Argentina's World Cup Win / Why Are Some Men Called Simp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.