Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku (57189 Views)

2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari / Fayose: Why We Overlooked Over-Voting At PDP South West Congress / Fayose: Why Osinbajo Visited Abuja Salon For Hair Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by twosquare(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Fayose's younger brother, not son.
helinues:
The moment Fayose's son released that video of mocking Atiku, I knew his dad might have had changed his mind about Pdp.

Ose'kini, O lu'le.. grin

Even Gov Makinde dare not to work against the interest of the region
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Fiscus105:

I told u they did *gragra just like u re doing gragra now in ur analysis.

Ur nerve will come down more than their nerves after election

I still ask, who are Lawal, Umahi and yahaya Bello In Nigerian political system?

You see what I'm saying as gragra because it doesn't suit your narrative.

Bro, Travel around and hear for yourself. Go to maiduguri, yobe, zamfara and hear and see for yourself
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by DAILIES(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2022
This Fayose self! A spent force! Is he now Wike's spokesman?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by naija4life247: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Where is Bukola Mesujamba Saraki? He has been forgotten totally. Nobody is even talking about him again. Tinubu did Mesujamba strong thing oooo. Then Atiku humiliated him again.

The most significant figure in PDP over the years has been Wike the wicked one. When the Cameroonian bisexual called Atikulation dumped PDP for ACN, then back to PDP, then dumped PDP again for APC, Wike was standing strong and held PDP together. The useless political prostitutes have now regrouped and has taken over PDP again. Even the current useless Chairman of the party Iyorcha Ayu was jumping from one party to another with his boss Atikulation. Wike will show then why Rotimi Amaechi feared him so much.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Mrfixitt(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2022
helinues:

What has Obi done for them before to warrant their support?

Since 2019 election loss, has Obi got involved in any of the election Pdp took part in? Edo, Kogi, Osun
Peter Obi is light, Tinubu depicts darkness. Chose wisely
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by CheapHomes1: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Excuzeme:

He was PDP Presidential Candidate that keeps loosing to APC Candidate.

Atiku will always be Bad -Market for any Party
grin grin

You didn't answer the simple question.

How did atiku make PDP loose federal power?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by juman(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2022
We need a christian person as president not a muslim.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Minjim: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2022
People in South especially SW don't carry religion for head like gala.

All you need a president with a conscience to do the right thing

Khez:
Christians have been killed massively under this government, it’s only proper a Christian emerges to atleast give them a sense of belonging, I don’t understand what kind of question you are asking me this early morning
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by naija4life247: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2022
juman:
We need a christian person as president not a muslim.

There is no Christian out of the contestants. Peter Pandora Obituary that asked for Rev Fr Mbaka's church to be closed for criticizing him is definitely not a Christian.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

You do not know the South South o. Only state Obi can get reasonable number of votes in the SS is Edo and that's because Obaseki is currently structureless in that state. For the core North, if you've truly stayed in the core north then you should know better. Those guys vote interest more than they vote their person[b]. If Kwankwaso was in PDP as their flagbearer, he will get the core north in lockdown. Not an Atiku. Atiku has never been liked by the core north. He wouldn't serve their interest. If you no be fanatic, them no sabi you. They also do not regard a Yoruba Muslim that much. But here is the trick. They'll not be able to resist a Muslim -Muslim ticket. Tinubu picking a northern Muslim as running mate is all he needs to lockdown the core northern states. [/b]Also, he has built a very good number of allies there, allies even Atiku doesn't have. North no dey swayed by money o.

Cc pachukwudi,majole,fergie001,... This guy has finished matters.that word fanatic is the key.the core north dont just vote any northerner or Muslim.they vote fanatics,radical Muslims who carry Islam on their head,who will advance northern interests.that is why they love buhari, they love kwankwaso. Another person they can love is sani yerima.atiku is from an area surrounded by Christians,he is not conservative, he is too liberal and western.he would lose the north.February is so far

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Khez: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Minjim:

People in South especially SW don't carry religion for head like gala.

All you need a president with a conscience to do the right thing

emphasis on the president to do the right thing and with a conscience!!!! So thank you and have a nice day , no one is here to start playing the games your about to start , cos e no dey hard una for here !!!
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Fayose will soon join APC now
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by DeleTaller: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2022
CondemnBattery:
It would be stupid for anyone that mean well for this country to support either of Atiku or Tinubu.

Labour Party all the way

May we not Labour in vein. God forbid.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Tingotoe: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2022
alsudan:
Wike like every sensible Nigerian supports an Obi/Kwankwaso Presidency.

That’s why he held a meeting with both men and advised his good friend Kwankwaso to step down for God’s chosen candidate and the Incoming President of the FRN Peter Obi.

Atiku or Tinubu will never be President, No money bag has ever bought Nigeria’s Presidency, it won’t start now.
And can you tell us where and when God chose Obi as his choice for the presidency? Also why should Kwankwaso step down for Obi but not the other way around?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

Obi can't even win SS. Structure wins elections. Most South South people sef are averse to a Southeastern Presidency. Ask them what happened in the Civil war. They will still vote Atiku and Tinubu will now get some chunk of votes from there. Obi will find it hard to get 5% of votes from many northern states

You are right.those middle aged tradition voters dont want obi
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2022
JBoss25:
Obi will win SS

Narrowly
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Arabaincubus: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2022
PDP on its way to extinction. Long overdue.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Brother, I currently stay in warri. Warri gives a very clear picture of the south south region. And I can boldy tell you that 80-90% of individuals here are for Obi. The south don't vote based on where the sitting governor belongs to. Ebonyi is APC, but Ebonyi won't vote APC. Edo is PDP, but Edo won't vote PDP. Imo is APC, but Imo won't vote APC. Cross river is APC, but they won't vote APC.. and it goes on.

I lived almost my whole life in Maiduguri. Most of what you said about the north is true. All the time Buhari contested for presidency, he always swept the core north. They saw him as a true northerner/Muslim. Even when he contested against the likes of Atiku, Buhari still took the north. But the tide has changed now. There's no Buhari anymore. The closest the North can get is Atiku. They like him now in the north because he's the best option for them. Tinubu won't get block votes in the north even with a Muslim Muslim ticket. Let's bone the allies thing, we know how northerners vote. They don't forget their own

You lie.the closest they have is kwankwaso not atiku.it is not about their own but who carries Islam for head.they will rather prefer Muslim Muslim than atiku.why do you think that atiku only did well in Christian dominated areas of the north?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Excuzeme:

As the sitting Governor, Wike can defect to APC and he automatically becomes the Leader of APC in Rivers.
Amaechi is out! Also, Tinubu is very wary of Amaechi, knowing that he contested against him in the primaries.
In Politics, you weaken your closest challenger while empowering your weakest.
undecided grin

Also, Wike knows he stands a better chance with APC and Tinubu, going forward, than with Obi and Labour Party
Side-by-Side, Tinubu stands taller than Obi, within Nigeria's Politics because the "Alliances" that Tinubu has and has made over the Years, Peter Obi does not have a tenth of it.
Infact, Peter Obi does not have any Alliance, not in the SS or North or SW
but why una con dey obsessed with wike now, I thought una called him thug and your Yoruba Muslim muric called him christian governor

Anyway, wike would not be in the same party with amaechi, amaechi already have his man as governor candidate

And he is still contesting it with Abe, meaning whichever way wike won't present any governor after leaving office

He already have his man in PDP as candidate, so he would work for PDP Las las, and Niger delta vote in one direction

He is just looking for leverage for a better deal in pdp
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by zionstaar75: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Hahahahaha.. it's alright.

We'll see how Borno, Katsina..will leave a fulani northern muslim and vote for a yoruba southern Muslim.

PDP governors will give Atiku 40% in SE/SS? cheesy grin. Comical!

Well, this is your perception. I told you my perception and why I think so.
is this the first time atiku is contesting against a Southerner?didn't Jonathan win him?didn't obasanjo win against even buhari twice?this your assertion is a myth that has been bursted severally. If not that Jonathan wanted to use hausa's slot do u think you can unseat an incumbent party in Nigeria. I don't support apc but unfortunately they will win the election easily. Pdp is fragmented,obi will take like 5m votes and kwakwanso 3m.if pdp get 7million votes they try
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tinubu is apc, it's the last thing wike would support

A support for a tinubu presidency would empower his arch rival amaechi who would forever remain the leader of apc in Rivers

I don't see him going anywhere sha

No,tinubu is working with Abe not amechi.wike has nothing against abe
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Sltp:
Okowa is 100x more powerful than Wike. You think political influence is by making noise? Okowa is the most dangerous politician I've ever seen. Take out a little time to research his history, you'll get a clue
You have a point here.
Okowa is a very dangerous man. He’s a snake.
Glare247 I think you should listen to him and make research
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Khez:
Christians have been killed massively under this government, it’s only proper a Christian emerges to atleast give them a sense of belonging, I don’t understand what kind of question you are asking me this early morning

So a southern Muslim will allow Christians to be kilked
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

You lie.the closest they have is kwankwaso not atiku.it is not about their own but who carries Islam for head.they will rather prefer Muslim Muslim than atiku.why do you think that atiku only did well in Christian dominated areas of the north?

When I say their own, that's what I actually meant. I didn't just want to say it to sound somehow.

If Kwankwaso were in PDP, he'll definitely win by a landslide.

Atiku did well in Christian dominated areas of the north because the north didn't see atiku as a pure northerner/Muslim compared to Buhari. But now, there's no Buhari. You get what I'm saying right?

So the closest to buhari now who stands a chance of winning is Atiku
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Thank you. I prefer people like you that are open minded and don't embark on insult when one says something that doesn't massage their fantasy.

In the core north, Obi won't do well there. It will take alot of work and whatever for him to perform magic there.

Bro, Atiku is a fulani man from Adamawa. Tinubu is a Yoruba man from Lagos. A core northerner can leave his brother and go for a yoruba man even though they are both Muslims. APC may likely pull some votes in the core north but it will be won by Atiku.

Northerners have openly rejected APC. APC did them shege during this Buharis administration. That's another factor

That is not true.apc has been winning all elections up north.even if they conduct any one this year apc will still win.atiku is a kilba claiming fulani
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

No,tinubu is working with Abe not amechi.wike has nothing against abe
But amaechi is the leader recognized by the apc national
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2022
zionstaar75:
is this the first time atiku is contesting against a Southerner?didn't Jonathan win him?didn't obasanjo win against even buhari twice?this your assertion is a myth that has been bursted severally. If not that Jonathan wanted to use hausa's slot do u think you can unseat an incumbent party in Nigeria. I don't support apc but unfortunately they will win the election easily. Pdp is fragmented,obi will take like 5m votes and kwakwanso 3m.if pdp get 7million votes they try

Yes they won. But check how the core north voted first. They always went for their own. Go and look it up.

Jonathan just didn't want to play with the presidential powers he had. I can remember vividly in 2015 election. If you were In the north, you could palpate and smell the tension in the air. If Buhari wasn't proclaimed winner, I swear lives would have been lost that period.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
But amaechi is the leader recognized by the apc national

Yes but tinubu is working with Abe and if tinubu wins,Abe becomes apc leader in rivers
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Handsum64: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Subsea:
Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.

The worst thing that can ever to Nigeria as a nation is for an effortless liar like Peter China Obi to be elected as the president.

Someone that reels out baseless data as facts with a stone face seriousness
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

When I say their own, that's what I actually meant. I didn't just want to say it to sound somehow.

If Kwankwaso were in PDP, he'll definitely win by a landslide.

Atiku did well in Christian dominated areas of the north because the north didn't see atiku as a pure northerner/Muslim compared to Buhari. But now, there's no Buhari. You get what I'm saying right?

So the closest to buhari now who stands a chance of winning is Atiku

They still do not like atiku.they are not eager to win since they know it is not their turn.they can't turn out the way they did for buhari.they will rather relax and divide votes between the three.since apc is the strongest there,apc will edge it.
For them it is not party.they dont care about winning.even when anpp and CPC had no chance of winning,they still voted buhari so they will rather vote nnpp.they dont like pdp and atiku.they like kwankwaso and apc...if tinubu picks a core Muslim like shettima,its over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Yes but tinubu is working with Abe and if tinubu wins,Abe becomes apc leader in rivers
if and more if

So would wike now be under Abe if he succeds to bring down the PDP government which his candidate is standing for

Btw inec and apc national recognize only tonye Cole, giadom, that are representative of rivers from amaechi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.