Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden (30017 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by smallrincowis16(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
ogatboy:

Ukraine is fighting with their own manpower. One would expect that Russia should have out run Ukraine by now.
You mean with more than 20 thousand mecinery from NATO countries and intel from USA yet still loosing daily??
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by ogatboy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
smallrincowis16:

You mean with more than 20 thousand mecinery from NATO countries and intel from USA yet still loosing daily??

That's what you think? Great. Maybe you should get closer to the war location
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Acefaruk: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Congratulation to the russians DOMBASS region is gone. Russia just defeated NATO+EU+UKRIANIAN MILITARY, if U.S,GERMANY,FRANCE AND UK like they should give thier arsenals to UKRAINE the will all loose.# waiting for new world order and the fall of dolar$...

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by ariesbull: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
You lectured him very well

Hope he paid you?
mach7:
I think he meant part of Native Russia. After all, Poland, and parts of Bessarabia (Romania & Moldova) were also part of the Russian Empire but they are not core Russian peoples (or core Russian Lands).

Rus is spiritually standing on a tripod - Russia, Belarus & Ukraine.

Russia - Land of Rus or Greater Rus
Belarus - White Rus
Ukraine - Borderlands of the Rus (otherwise called Malorussia - Little Russia). The Ukraine means "The borderlands"

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Sheyimann: 1:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Caseless:
which idiot even call China a developing nation?

Some deluded guy in the comment above
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by smallrincowis16(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2022
ogatboy:

That's what you think? Great. Maybe you should get closer to the war location
It's not what I think but what's happening
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by ogatboy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
smallrincowis16:

It's not what I think but what's happening

Based on? Are you in Ukraine or Russia?
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by smallrincowis16(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
ogatboy:

I don't need to be there to use my senses to peruse whatever is coming from both side
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by smallrincowis16(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
ogatboy:

I don't need to be there before i use my senses to peruse and sieve whatever is coming from both sides
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by ogatboy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
smallrincowis16:

I don't need to be there before i use my senses to peruse and sieve whatever is coming from both sides

Lol. Na opinion be all that. Those of us on ground know the reality
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by smallrincowis16(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. Na opinion be all that. Those of us on ground know the reality

Really
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by darediamond(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
watersideboys:

If its paining you hug a goat... dwarf brain..
Dunce..
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by darediamond(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
dadexcel:

Well this view negates reality ..but it's your opinion still .
It is the stark reality dear.

Russia is cashing out big time.

Now 1€ is nearly $1. Hope you know what that means?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe / Grace Mugabe Surrenders To Police After Assaulting Gabrielle Engels / India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.