Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate (29704 Views)

Delta 2023: Omo-Agege, Keyamo Others Serve PDP Quit Notice / 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by garfield1: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2022
chidexleo:
If you see the show yesterday in Kwale, my dear PDP are in a long thing in ndokwa Nation.
I will always tell people that delta is PDP and PDP is delta, but now I don't know.
Please remember osanebi has about 200 hundred car for empowerment. Also remember osanebi is the empowerment MASTER

Who is this osanebi
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by lordprogress: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2022
I hope say you nor go fall our hand na only obarisi we know o.
Ironically I can't stand APC in the national level but when it comes to my state and our senator I am 100% APC.

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by kawkab: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Penguin2:

From his name, it’s obvious this Friday Ossai Onasebi is not Igbo. The implication is that Omo-Agege has excluded Delta Igbos from his voting population and I would love to see where that takes him.

Trust me when I tell you that Okowa will pick a Delta Igbo as running mate to the PDP candidate which will give him votes of Delta North and might make him win.

But fingers crossed

Bros, Friday Osanebi is from Ndokwa East. He from the Ukwuani block of the Igbo ppeaking part of Delta State. I think both parties are strategesing to counter each other.

The PDP Flag Bearer Sheriff Oborevwori is from Usubi, which is from the Okpe block of the Urhobo Nation (Delta Central) and his Deputy is Sir Monday Onyeme is from Ibabu in Onicha-Ukwuani town in Ndokwa West Local Government (Delta North).

Senator Omo Agege is from Orogun in Ughelli South Local Government Area. So you can see both parties are trying to check mate one another.

However, one thing that would work against Omo-Agege in Ukwuani/Ndokwa nation where both deputies hails from is the believe that Senator Omo-Agege used his influence to work against the siting of a Federal Polytechic in Aboh, but rather influenced the relocation to his hometown of Orogun. However, he has promised towards the building a step-down power station around Aboh to aid the power supply to the Ndokwa nation. Please, Okpai (a town in Ndokwa East LGA) houses the Okpai Power Station which one of the major power generation stations in Nigeria, yet the Ndokwa Nation/Ukwuani people suffers from gross electricity shortage.

APC focus would be to entice the aggrieved elements in PDP that are dissatisfied with the emergence of Hon Sheriff Oborowevri as Governoship Candidate of PDP and also work towards securing the buy-in of the Ijaw Nation.

In the Politics of Ndokwa nation Hon Friday Osanebi is more popular and influential than Sir Monday Onyeme. Note also that Osanebi is a PDP man.

4 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Omoslim26: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp is worse

Apc is beyond description of words and quantification.
They are the full stop to cluelessness, suffering and unimaginable length of sorrow.
If only they can just leave the country the way they met it,if only undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Cantonese:

Has APC ever won Delta state?

We all know that Delta state is wholly PDP. Omo Agege now is among those who will neither return to the senate or hold an elective position in 2023.

Okowa with his current VP slot will ensure that Delta state is secured for him and Atiku. Omo Agege will lose his senatorial zone.

He wont.agege will always win delta central.all he needs is just one zone
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by babyfaceafrica: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2022
splashbaby:
APC have always struggled in Delta state and that will not change anytime soon. Just like Lagos State, everything is cast in one Iron, Ibori influence is still very strong. Without the scandals Ibori would have be as strong as Tinubu right now, but he got exposed too easily.

I doubt this, asides delta where Ibori get mouth?. Tinubu get mouth for all SW states

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Khaliyah(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:
What a strategic mistake.apc has lost delta.he should have picked from delta south

I would rather say great strategy because Friday Osanebi is greatly influential and loved by Deltan North at large.

So now Friday Osanebi (Apc) and hopefully sir Monday Onyeme (Pdp) both seeking deputy position will have to battle to deliver there constituents
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by babyfaceafrica: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Cantonese:

Has APC ever won Delta state?

We all know that Delta state is wholly PDP. Omo Agege now is among those who will neither return to the senate or hold an elective position in 2023.

Okowa with his current VP slot will ensure that Delta state is secured for him and Atiku. Omo Agege will lose his senatorial zone.

If Apc wins federal, it won't matter
. Ministerial slot loading
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2022
Khaliyah:

I would rather say great strategy because Friday Osanebi is greatly influential and loved by Deltan North at large.

So now Friday Osanebi (Apc) and hopefully sir Monday Onyeme (Pdp) both seeking deputy position will have to battle to deliver there constituents

He should have picked from south so that apc will win two,pdp only one zone
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2022
lordprogress:
I hope say you nor go fall our hand na only obarisi we know o.
Ironically I can't stand APC in the national level but when it comes to my state and our senator I am 100% APC.

Support tinubu
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Taiggarr: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

It will not be.one way for okowa and sheriff

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Taiggarr: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:
What a strategic mistake.apc has lost delta.he should have picked from delta south

Even kids have opinions.. hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Joel Thomas is apc senate candidate in delta south.he's isoko.he won isoko federal constituency in 2019 but was rigged out

Oh okay
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2022
odinga1of:
Itsekiri wil not smell gov or deputy again. Senate is ok 4 dem.

Oga odinga... Take am easy... Fight for equity
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Xbobtage: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

I’m from Ndokwa East with three of my clans in Rivers state.

So I just spent the last one hour random sampling your past comments. Interesting mindset to say the least. I got entertained. Thanks
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2022
WarriAproko:
sheriff case. I see edevbie winning that

I hope he does....
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2022
WarriAproko:
isokos 2 lga already in the bag for APC.

Make sense
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Khaliyah(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

He should have picked from south so that apc will win two,pdp only one zone

Why are you so certain Apc will win Delta Central when Sherrif is from there too? Truth is Pdp actually has more foot prints in Delta so it won't be an easy win for Apc like you said. And then again South produced the last deputy.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Taiggarr: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Omoslim26:

Apc is beyond description of words and quantification.
They are the full stop to cluelessness, suffering and unimaginable length of sorrow.
If only they can just leave the country the way they met it,if only undecided undecided

You are just a sentimental kid..

PDP is FAR WORSE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by naijapikin2(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2022
This man is just gallivanting. Even if he picks pope benedict, or pope benjamin, he can't, I repeat can't win delta state.. delta is too "pdp-iated" for apc to snatch... Look elsewhere, maybe agege grin
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Khaliyah:

Why are you so certain Apc will win Delta Central when Sherrif is from there too? Truth is Pdp actually has more foot prints in Delta so it won't be an easy win for Apc like you said. And then again South produced the last deputy.

Pdp were even more stronger in bayelsa but apc won.apc can win anywhere.sheriff is not pooular in urgobo land and he is from okpe where they are not regarded
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Deltablood11(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Penguin2:

From his name, it’s obvious this Friday Ossai Onasebi is not Igbo. The implication is that Omo-Agege has excluded Delta Igbos from his voting population and I would love to see where that takes him.

Trust me when I tell you that Okowa will pick a Delta Igbo as running mate to the PDP candidate which will give him votes of Delta North and might make him win.

But fingers crossed
Okowa picked Sheriff running mate from NDOKWA WEST while Omo-Agege picked his running mate from NDOKWA East they are both Delta ibos. That was the best decision so far because Friday Osanebi is only one that can Garner enough votes from Delta North for APC. It's a big plus, at least Senator Nwaoboshi now has a strong partner in Delta North to work with.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2022
Taiggarr:

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

See I want apc to win.no one like DSp agege more than me but he must make good moves
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by rippa(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2022
kingamaa:
Another APC state in the bag
Lolzz
Who be omo agege?
As popular and wide ogboru is, he couldn't dislodged PDP even with former gov uduaghan with him. Delta, rivers, akwa ibom, cross river belongs to PDP as Lagos is to APC.
Despite the work Akpabio did in akwa ibom, wen he left to APC, he became a political orphan. Ayade own go worst

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Omoslim26: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Taiggarr:

You are just a sentimental kid..

PDP is FAR WORSE!!!!

Do you even know the meaning of the word sentimental?? undecided undecided
Has the Country ever experienced anything disastrous close to apc.
All this small small children wey just full here sef ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by datoca6876: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Gdg

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by tutudesz: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2022
sageb:

Nice choice
The game have begin
@tutudesz how you see am?
He is Youthful and popular among Delta youth, PDP Delta just lost a key member.
He wanted to contest for House of Reps, but Okowa wanted his special adviser to get the ticket.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by spy24(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Cantonese:

“ Meanwhile Peter Obi people are very calm today, àbí dem don turn new leaves…”. We are here. The wind of OBIdience will blow your way very soon.

Don't mind those people. The reason why they are always shouting insults is because they know that what we are saying is facts and they are scared that we are exposing their saviours
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by kingamaa(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
Who be omo agege?
As popular and wide ogboru is, he couldn't dislodged PDP even with former gov uduaghan with him. Delta, rivers, akwa ibom, cross river belongs to PDP as Lagos is to APC.
Despite the work Akpabio did in akwa ibom, wen he left to APC, he became a political orphan. Ayade own go worst

But the 3 musketeers don dey fight as evident in the last PDP primary and that might just give APC the needed chance.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by tutudesz: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

It will not be.one way for okowa and sheriff
This selection will play a major role in Delta North voting
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Penguin2:

But fingers crossed
Friday Osanebi and PDP Deputy governorship candidate, Sir Monday Onyeme are from the same area of Ndokwa axis of Delta North. I can bet with my left ball, APC cannot win more than three LGA in Delta State in next election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.