Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Is Psychic Energy Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Psychic Energy Real? (792 Views)

Brazilian Psychic Sentenced To 109 Years For Sexual Abusing Over 200 Women(photo / Quick Online Psychic Palm Reader 24/7 +27787022131 In Canada Australia Usa Uk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Psychic Energy Real? by Uzomacharles: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Is it possible for some person's to hear people thought or read people's mind??

Sorry for posting this here...
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
I don't think so... No...

But we do have what is called the sixth sense tho... Intuition...
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Research deeply and you will find the answers.

2 Likes

Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by kals4luv990(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Yes it is
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Uzomacharles: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
I don't think so... No...

But we do have what is called the sixth sense tho... Intuition...

Well I have been researching this for years now and I got to know that some of us possess it without knowing....

Like, singing loudly in our mind and suddenly someone close or related to us starts singing that particular song....

or even telling people there minor issues

Some people even come back from errand immediately they starts thinking about them

1 Like

Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by loudly: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Well I have been researching this for years now and I got to know that some of us possess it without knowing....

Like, singing loudly in our mind and suddenly someone close or related to us starts singing that particular song....
shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by brosom(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yes it's very possible, but not easily possible.

Like completing the exact sentence when ones brain is jammed or forgetful.
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Goldbw122(m): 5:02am On Jul 02, 2022
I think it is a super power that some people have but don't know, it works partially, for me I know what will happen in a sec or min, but don't have the power to change it.. it is like a flash. And before a minutes or sec it takes place.. happens sometimes not all the time.
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Ocholu: 5:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Goldbw122:
I think it is a super power that some people have but don't know, it works partially, for me I know what will happen in a sec or min, but don't have the power to change it.. it is like a flash. And before a minutes or sec it takes place.. happens sometimes not all the time.

Please kindly keep kwayet sir.
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Issues40(m): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Goldbw122:

You must be a very strong introvert to be able to do this. My friend, who's an introvert claims to be able to do this too. But I've been skeptical about it
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Issues40(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Some people claim they hear voices in their head that accurately predicts events in the nearest future (secs, mins or hours). E.g telling them when light will come on or predicting some sort of danger that eventually saves them if it comes to pass. A friend I visited once told me that some secs to me entering his apartment, an image of me flashed through his mind and boom I was in his apartment. He said he wasn't expecting me and just got the flashes just like that.

These "people" I have spoken to about this say it comes to thier head like some sort of flashes or warning. Like a mental image of an event or occurrence before it minutes, seconds or hours before it occurs.

Are they people like that here?? I think this "set of people" might be gifted with "foreknowledge" or "foresight".

Mind you, everyone has thier own gift. For some, it is the ability to compel. I.e to sweetly compel people into doing what they want. Others have certain gifts of evading dangers seconds before they occur. And so many other gifts. Feel free to send me a PM if you are among this "set of people" and need help understanding this "special gifts".....

1 Like

Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Bisiebae(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Hi! This your topic is quite interesting. While I was younger, I think I exhibited some psychic abilities. Sometimes, I knew that events would happen. I have also experienced an interesting form of telepathy. It's like putting a thought in people's minds. Anyways, this happened when I was quite younger and I am not as psychic as I used to be.
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Dangrace01: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bisiebae:

Hi! This your topic is quite interesting. While I was younger, I think I exhibited some psychic abilities. Sometimes, I knew that events would happen. I have also experienced an interesting form of telepathy. It's like putting a thought in people's minds. Anyways, this happened when I was quite younger and I am not as psychic as I used to be.

When you start adult things it starts diminishing.

When i was little if my mother buys me stuff when she goes to her store she makes excess sales.

1 Like

Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Bisiebae(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dangrace01:

When you start adult things it starts diminishing.

When i was little if my mother buys me stuff when she goes to her store she makes excess sales.

Well, the "ability" started giving me continuous headaches. I had migraines all the time. At some point, I started hearing celestial music. Beautiful music, which made me believe that I can hear the spiritual realm. This scared me and I just wished it away.
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by RADIO1: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mine is in dream only
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Uzomacharles: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bisiebae:

Maybe you saw it as normal thing and never put much focus on it....

Sometimes you keep looking someone from behind and after a moment the person look directly to your direction....

I do experience in my class room back then
Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by Uzomacharles: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
brosom:
Yes it's very possible, but not easily possible.

Like completing the exact sentence when ones brain is jammed or forgetful.

Yeah and due to the fact that human mind is occupied

1 Like

Re: Is Psychic Energy Real? by ComeEnjoyme(m): 3:40am On Jul 18, 2022
Savourt:

Research deeply and you will find the answers.
yes I have the ability to read someone’s mind

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? / Is It Normal To Have This Fetish / Serious Relationship (marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.