Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats (62198 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. / Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Kayrich(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
one problem with u igbos is that u will never agree u made a mistake n that’s d same reasoning u are not regarded till now

Once things go well u claim it but once it goes wrong u blame everyone except yourself

Many of u were beating chest n rejoicing on twitter yesterday n screaming arewa for peter obi but now that it has been rejected then u can blame tinubu for it

This is madness

You didn’t notice they aren’t insultive enough on the matter in most of their comments like they use to do because they are also leaning on the north for votes. They are been careful with the northerns on what to say on the issue rather they wanna blame it on tinubu’s camp.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by murade: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
This implies that there is no single conscious Muslim in the planning committee, for this.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Richcreed(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock in addition to my scrotum that it wasn't Obi's Supporters that donated that mat to Muslims. Tinubu's urchins more especially his MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs are the ones who are hell bent on smearing Peter Obi by any means possible. I urge the police to wade in on this matter and arrest the culprits. Peter Obi is loved by millions of Nigerians and no amount of propaganda from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere's supporters can stop him from winning the election next year.
where are your senses? of all the vways to discredit obi, putting his picture on a praying mat is the best right?
whoever made that mat did it in good faith as a campaign material, problem is it is wrong for a muslim to pray on a mat that has picture on it.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Dennisbulkan: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bomboiy:
I. Real Muslims don't have any problem with that.

You are very ignorant of Islamic culture.
They don't just have problem with it, they are in fact strongly offended by it.
Any form of image or animated object is strictly prohibited in Muslim's place of worship.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Gift96: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shatap. I am a practicing Muslim more than you and besides I'll soon be an Imam. Peter Obi did no wrong and besides he is not the sponsor of this mat. Fake Muslims like you are an abomination to prophet Muhammed ( SAW).
You? An imam?
Your lies don reach this level
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kingyakos: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

We know this game more than you do. We will teach you POL 101: Introduction to Politics

Going against peoples religion just to black mail another presidential candidate is what you called politics?

If as a result of this another religious killing start in the north will you feel guilty?

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Arsenella007(f): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

Capable of stealing our money to hide in Pandora (Obi) or to steal and hide in Dubai (Atikulation) or to steal and invest in Nigeria (Tinubu)

Your stupidity is legendary
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kingyakos: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Richcreed:
where are your senses? of all the vways to discredit obi, putting his picture on a praying mat is the best right?
whoever made that mat did it in good faith as a campaign material, problem is it is wrong for a muslim to pray on a mat that has picture on it.

Non of Obi supporters did that, that's a setup by opposition just to make the northern Muslims hate Obi but that person don't know that such can ignite to religious killing by some extremist and by such ignorant act innocent people could lost their lives.
I thank God the truth about such nonsense has started coming out via Twitter

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Arabaincubus: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
They can give the mats to Northern christians. These people will never be emancipated. They are slaves to their religion.

A bank managed by a Muslim put up an Easter advert comparing the risen Christ to Agege bread. Nothing happened to him or his bank.

Abeg, some people are more civilized than others.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kingyakos: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
ebbo:

Stop deceiving urself bro. Islam is one any where u go to pls. That prayer matt is not acceptable in Islam pls. Obi never liked northerners when he was the governor and it was obvious. So he shouldn't aspect any support from us.

He never liked northerner but his personal body guard was a northerner from Adamawa State.
He never liked northerner but he went to schools in Sokoto and donated a cheque of Millions for the renovation of a secondary School.
Don't listen to what people say about somebody, try to study the person ur self
I'm not from igbo, I'm from AKS should in case

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by ello29(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Election campaign gone wrong..

If we want a good working and united Nigerian we should not bring religion sentiments to politics because if we continue with this religion saga Nigeria will continue to suffer why only those bad leaders will continue to slave the people.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Fira09(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
BJanta:

And they will now vote for your candidate on their conviction or yours ? You talk as if it's compulsory for them to vote for your candidate. In politics you condescend to explain to convince, but not to insult or damn to lose support. You strive to win everybody, even your enemies, to your side. Have you seen the total figures of registered voters so far from the South-East ? The sum total IS NOT upto that of just Osun State in the Southwest . And you believe your Obi would win .Are you people thinking at all ?

Did I mention name??pls GET LOST.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Elsueno: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
peter obi was not the one who did that stuff it was done by a none muslims fan and beside the mat was not giving to them in mosque na 4 home use only so why the media out cry

it's simply, they don't pray on anything image on top...just look for true abok# supporters & ask for thier opinions b4 u guys do these stuff or better yet, keep religion out of it
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Elsueno: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
diplomat058:

You're a lady?

Google "elsueno ghost recon", I look exactly like dat picture, but no tattoo & a bit darker
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Yankee101: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
The pictures are detachable from what I see
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by babtoundey(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bomboiy:
I went through their most of the accounts and I found out that most of them are APC members. Real Muslims don't have any problem with that.

Tinubu urchins are doing the most.
Stop spreading lies. Whoever made that mat didn't make enough consultation on the purpose he/she made it for. No Muslim in his or her right sense will use mat with glaring picture as prayer mat. That's point those people emphasis. The gift served the opposite of it's purpose.

If they thank you for giving them such gift, they are mocking your ignorance.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by babtoundey(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
kponkedenge:
Most of the people commenting on this post are Yoruba Muslims..... I guess they were the ones that did this to incite the North against the East as usual..... They do that on nairaland all the time.

Besides, Peter Obi had nothing to do with this. It makes no sense to put Peter Obi's picture on a praying mat.

Remove the vote of Yoruba Muslims you hate
Remove that of the Hausa you called cow
Remove that of the fulani you call terrorist
Remove that of the people you called ogogoro people
Remove that of the ones you tagged betrayals

Do your calculations and let's see how perfectly you have sold and projected your candidate.

Some of you are inherently stupid. You preach hatred and love in the same phrase. The person whose father you called cow, traitor, coward will never respect your own father. Hatred, arrogance and bigotry don't win people's heart. It makes those you hate and talk down on hate you, everything you stand for and everything you will ever stand for.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kponkedenge(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
babtoundey:

Do your calculations and let's see how perfectly you have sold and projected your candidate.

Some of you are inherently stupid. You preach hatred and love in the same phrase. The person whose father you called cow, traitor, coward will never respect your own father. Hatred, arrogance and bigotry don't win people's heart. It makes those you hate and talk down on hate you, everything you stand for and everything you will ever stand for.

Tell that to your fellow tribalist whom you turn a blind eye to..... But accuse Igbos of same.

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kponkedenge(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
babtoundey:

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Basher8583: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bomboiy:
I went through their most of the accounts and I found out that most of them are APC members. Real Muslims don't have any problem with that.

Tinubu urchins are doing the most.

Dullness still dey do you. Muslim tell you say its a no no. You are here blurting your stinking mouth that there's no problem.

Oya na carry the stupid mat go mosque go dash dem free and learn the hard way.

Mumu. Brain no dey your head at all
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Bomboiy: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Basher8583:

Dullness still dey do you. Muslim tell you say its a no no. You are here blurting you stinking mouth that theres no problem.

Oya na carry the stupid mat go mosque go dash dem free and learn the hard way.

Mumu. Brain no dey you head at all

You be fool.

At least go through the Twitter handles before typing rubbish. Dimwit
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by LAFOCUZY: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Election campaign gone wrong..

This evidently a set up and smart propaganda by someone who have some knowledge of Islamic faith- that this is unacceptable.

It is designed to create and elicit the comments and sentiments you read. Targeted to make people hate and make judgement from a false conclusion driven completely by sentiment and the defence of one's faith.

Unfortunately all is right in politics. There no conscience, nor moral noe considerate behavior . I can only wish for people to be intelligent and see this for what it is.... Pure .propaganda to discredit. This is exactly what happened in 2015.

I see same pattern. They swoop the internet and social media. They made promises that Buhari never imagined. They claimed he had only 49 lean cows etc etc . They Create content and project them to bias people's judgement especially the undecerning.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Joe4real1988(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
omenka:
Toh!! Ipob cum Obi supporters, you see your lives? We warned you about your attitude, but you never listen. I suppose you think the North never remembers.

Oh well, news flash, they've got good memory.

You curse the region, curse thei religion, curse them down to their revered leaders, call them cows, tell them they're the only problem the country has, call them almajiris, born throway, etc. They're back to collect their pound of flesh through the ballot.

Learn to tone down your hatred dear Easterners. Everyone can't be wrong about your attitude towards them.
Bro, let the Northerners Bleep:ing vote for whosoever they wonno vote for ok. If Nigeria good, e good for everybody, if e bad, e bad for everybody. Fucking religion/tribal gays everywhere. U lots make me despise Nigeria as my country. Just know that if u are living fine but 80% of your neighbors are not living fine, u are nothing but a heartless/wicked soul. The worst part of it is that most of u claim to be educated.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Basher8583: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
kingyakos:

He never liked northerner but his personal body guard was a northerner from Adamawa State.
He never liked northerner but he went to schools in Sokoto and donated a cheque of Millions for the renovation of a secondary School.
Don't listen to what people say about somebody, try to study the person ur self
I'm not from igbo, I'm from AKS should in case

Personal body guard was a northerner from Adamawa State.
No nah .E for go employ his guy men from his region (SE) wey done too open eye. PO no say na dem go finally set him up.

Who ask am? He never fix schools for him region finish he dey do eye service. You think my brothers are stupid. PO is always in the news during election time. This news was during the last election too. Same same. No one cares.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Basher8583: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Bro, let the Northerners Bleep:ing vote for whosoever they wonno vote for ok. If Nigeria good, e good for everybody, if e bad, e bad for everybody. Fucking religion/tribal gays everywhere. U lots make me despise Nigeria as my country. Just know that if u are living fine but 80% of your neighbors are not living fine, u are nothing but a heartless/wicked soul. The worst part of it is that most of u claim to be educated.

You cannot reap from where you did not sow. You want legit money? Go and develop yourself and stop complaining.

You want to have money like the guy next door but you are not ready to struggle and develop yourself like he did. It is you that is heartless to yourself
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Joe4real1988:
K.

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by babtoundey(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
kponkedenge:

Tell that to your fellow tribalist whom you turn a blind eye to..... But accuse Igbos of same.

With you, it is always beaten mentality. It is "every angle against us" when your attention is called to your fooleries and display of hatred for other people. You can't deny the obvious. Every insult or unreasonable attack directed at you by any individual or group is provoked by you and your likes who are comfortable with calling others unprintable names.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by wickedJezibel(f): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
omenka:
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio.
yes
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kponkedenge(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
babtoundey:

With you, it is always beaten mentality. It is "every angle against us" when your attention is called to your fooleries and display of hatred for other people. You can't deny the obvious. Every insult or unreasonable attack directed at you by any individual or group is provoked by you and your likes who are comfortable with calling others unprintable names.

Of course, I didn't expect you to condem your people, but shift blame to others.

Show me just one Tinubu supporter that isn't a tribalist.... And I'll show you millions of Obi supporters that aren't.

You guys claim Obi isn't a threat, but your Tinubu bigotry machine has completely forgotten about Atiku and focused all their hatred on Obi.

This image was 2019 when most Igbos didn't even come out to vote during the Gubernatorial Elections, but that didn't stop Tinubu's thugs from harassing the few ones that came out to vote.

My advice to you: Take a good look at yourself in the mirror before pointing fingers at others.

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by christistruth01: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock in addition to my scrotum that it wasn't Obi's Supporters that donated that mat to Muslims. Tinubu's urchins more especially his MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs are the ones who are hell bent on smearing Peter Obi by any means possible. I urge the police to wade in on this matter and arrest the culprits. Peter Obi is loved by millions of Nigerians and no amount of propaganda from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere's supporters can stop him from winning the election next year.

they just had to find a way to blame it on Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.