Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats (62205 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. / Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by blue01(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock in addition to my scrotum that it wasn't Obi's Supporters that donated that mat to Muslims. Tinubu's urchins more especially his MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs are the ones who are hell bent on smearing Peter Obi by any means possible. I urge the police to wade in on this matter and arrest the culprits. Peter Obi is loved by millions of Nigerians and no amount of propaganda by Yekini Amoda Ogunlere's supporters can stop him from winning the election next year.

Like you just read my mind.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by timefarm(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock in addition to my scrotum that it wasn't Obi's Supporters that donated that mat to Muslims. Tinubu's urchins more especially his MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs are the ones who are hell bent on smearing Peter Obi by any means possible. I urge the police to wade in on this matter and arrest the culprits. Peter Obi is loved by millions of Nigerians and no amount of propaganda by Yekini Amoda Ogunlere's supporters can stop him from winning the election next year.
Insincere set of people.

Always denying their actions when it backfires.

This is not the first time you will do same
Why dont you accept the criticism in good faith and apologize since it is not an intentional mistake?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kindlyheart: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2022
God punish luggard

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by 07kjb: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2022
This ain't supposed to make front page,, when your candidate you resort to black mail

Trash, trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Arysexy(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Fake attempt at tribalizing and bringing religious bigotry.

No sane OBIdient will do this. Just observe that Obi campaign poster was gumed to the side of praying mat. Not that a whole mat was printed.

This is another attempt by Drugnibu urchins at demarketing Obi

We are too focused to be distracted by these losers whose candidate is unsalable

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kponkedenge(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

We know this game more than you do. We will teach you POL 101: Introduction to Politics

Lol.

Keep playing your tribal politics, let's see how far it will take you this time.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by ebbo(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Bomboiy:
I went through their most of the accounts and I found out that most of them are APC members. Real Muslims don't have any problem with that.

Tinubu urchins are doing the most.

Stop deceiving urself bro. Islam is one any where u go to pls. That prayer matt is not acceptable in Islam pls. Obi never liked northerners when he was the governor and it was obvious. So he shouldn't aspect any support from us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Af0nja: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Out of all the good things to post, mods will chose to be bias instead if progressive

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by shegz24(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2022
..and its Jamie Carragher... oh what an OWN GOAL !!!

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by DeleTaller: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:

you are not making any sense and you won't learn nothing the way u all are doing... Stand up and accept ur responsibility.. take fault and blame and move on to never let it occur again.

If I should also argue with u... the rice and beans u all posted here with pictures of Asiwaju on it are designed by who? Will you say by you guys who don't support Tinubu?

so learn and adjust.. take to correction so error of such won't repeat itself.

Tinubu lo kan

Asiwaju lo ni North and South

Obi and his fans-milk can lick their wounds.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by BabaAgba79(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:

If you like burst ur balls in castration, Obi will not win!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by aviara: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2022
This is the handiwork of Tinubu's campaign to incite the north to revolt against the Peter Obi movement in the northern region.

Tinubu has never won any election based on ideology or known ethical standard but thuggery, bribery, vote buying, voter suppression and intimidation etc.

I expect Labour party to issue a disclaimer immediately. Tinubu must to be allowed to be president of this great nation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Fr33born(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2022
The question is, who took the mat into the Mosque in the first place?
Was it Peter Obi's supporters that brought the mat to the Mosque?
So the Muslim that took it to the Mosque doesn't know pictures are not allowed in there or was it a Christian that brought it into the Mosque?

You guys should try something else. This one has failed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Bfly: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Clueless Obidient,
It seems you just had a bad market.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Fragility6: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2022
oyebanji44:
Obi's supporters have made themselves open to mockery and ridicule towards these northerners... grin grin

It will surely effect obi .. grin grin

You dey shine teeth. Shei gas stations dey sell gas at special price for Muslims and christians? No vote right. Tinubu and Atiku go turn saint compared to buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kindlyheart: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2022
me will and have never supported one Nigeria... religion this, religion that... Bleep any idiot that values religion more than the African dream. Bleep em all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Factcheck0001: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2022
omenka:
Them dey advice Una, instead of paying attention and making corrections, you guys would rather double down!!

Mat with the image of a mosque on it "not for Muslims" right?

Na wetin dey wrong with una exactly? God. embarassed
a typical Igbo will never accept he made a mistake
Reason why they are still left behind in Nigeria,if they accept their mistake led to civil war we won’t b here today

Yesterday they were bragging on twitter that all arewa wants peter obi cos of the mat,but now that it has been rejected they have started saying it’s tinubu fault just imagine

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by adecz: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Will you distribute Bibles with your
pictures on them to Christian electorate❓❓

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Bomboiy: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2022
ebbo:

Stop deceiving urself bro. Islam is one any where u go to pls. That prayer matt is not acceptable in Islam pls. Obi never liked northerners when he was the governor and it was obvious. So he shouldn't aspect any support from us.

Speak for yourself,the Peter Obi support groups in the north consists of northerners too,I know so many northerners that are OBIdient. Peter Obi is getting popular in plateau and Benue, better wake up from your slumber.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Intelcorei7: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2022
But they say them no dey "give shishi" na cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Arysexy(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2022
timefarm:

Insincere set of people.

Always denying their actions when it backfires.

This is not the first time you will do same
Why dont you accept the criticism in good faith and apologize since it is not an intentional mistake?

We have seen recent attempt by Drugnibu urchins towards demarketing PO. Peter Obi is too refined to be dragged into these unnecessary gimmick

Have you not seen photoshopped ipob supporting Obi, which they did and kept spreading to demarket Obi?

This election is not going to go the way failures want to make it be.

BC they blv Northerners don't play with Islam, they carry poster and gum on prayer mat, just to provoke northern Muslims and make them hate Obi, but it won't sell

These cheap blackmail attempts are being monitored, Ian presently in one Tinubu Telegram group where this kind of blackmail are discussed as tool to demarket obi
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2022
It was done by a muslim obviously

They are always trying to force us to believe north is for obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Bellotelli:
l
Am an obedient Muslim but I bet u this will make obi less popular in the north. His campaigners needs to make proper consultation before making certain moves.
Taah no publicity for obi is bad now for example now the will talk about him in the north then check him online guess what one of his talk will pop out grin where his talking about Nigeria problems and how to solve it that's marketing 101

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Bomboiy: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Bellotelli:
l
Am an obedient Muslim but I bet u this will make obi less popular in the north. His campaigners needs to make proper consultation before making certain moves.

I understand your point but northern Muslims made the mat themselves. Maybe it wasn't meant to be used in the mosque.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Factcheck0001: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2022
ebbo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by AlwaySpeakTruth: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2022
This is why this region has consistently failed in politics.

You think you are smarter than everyone but you are the most ignorant people of this country.

First you spend 6-8 good years abusing northerners and blaming them for your fathers being abusive wastrels and your mothers disloyal walkabouts, then you demand your “freedom” then you murder northerners like you are killing bush meat,

Now in pure display of ignorance some contractor prints a man’s picture on praying mat, praying mat o that even pictures of trees you cannot put its human being you put are they supposed to worship the person?

Now you will blame everyone else instead of apologising and looking for people sympathetic to you to work with. I think we will get presidency from this region in 2200 by then sense and diplomacy would have been learnt smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by emerged01(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2022
alizma:
Own goal
Gra gra to much cheesy
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by DeleTaller: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe after their evil and stupidity, they push it on others and blame others for their despicable acts. Well know Pandora Peter Obituary u*chin posted it on nairaland

That guy is a liar... Desperation go make them end up with nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Elsueno: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shatap. I am a practicing Muslim more than you and besides I'll soon be an Imam. Peter Obi did no wrong and besides he is not the sponsor of this mat. Fake Muslims like you is an abomination to prophet Muhammed ( SAW).

Bros are u sure?

cause I have never heard any Muslim saying "I would soon be an imam" ..This imam thing no be like pastor Woh...D Imam like d Arabic name for d person leading them in prayers..it can literally be any Muslim among them during thier prayer time.....
if u have live long enough in d north or u be an actually muslim, u would have known that grin

6 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by boldtruthalways: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2022
This looks like the handwork of PETER OBIs enemies. The PETER OBI Nigerians know cannot do anything without seeking the right advice. I urge our Muslim brothers to keep calm on this. More deep dive need to be done to know who did this.
The 2023 election is all about Competence and capability to restore Nigeria's greatness and no evil smear campaign against a man who all understands to be very prudent can bring him down. I strongly believe the perpetrators of this act will be fished out in no distant time.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Alamkir: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Bomboiy:
I went through their most of the accounts and I found out that most of them are APC members. Real Muslims don't have any problem with that.

Tinubu urchins are doing the most.

Are u alright...... Wat tha hell is wrong with u pple? U just dnt wanna learn. Wtf does dis got to do with APC. This is wrong in Islam u are saying real Muslims dnt have problem with it. Which real Muslim? U guys are just crazy. The next tin now u will say its APC that produce the mat to cause trouble Peter obi.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe after their evil and stupidity, they push it on others and blame others for their despicable acts. Well know Pandora Peter Obituary u*chin posted it on nairaland
You caught them red handed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter / Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.