Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats (62200 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. / Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by shugamummy: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Traffic more drugs

naija4life247:

Capable of stealing our money to hide in Pandora (Obi) or to steal and hide in Dubai (Atikulation) or to steal and invest in Nigeria (Tinubu)
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by babtoundey(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
kponkedenge:

Of course, I didn't expect you to condem your people, but shift blame to others.

Show me just one Tinubu supporter that isn't a tribalist.... And I'll show you millions of Obi supporters that aren't.

You guys claim Obi isn't a threat, but your Tinubu bigotry machine has completely forgotten about Atiku and focused all their hatred on Obi.

This image was 2019 when most Igbos didn't even come out to vote during the Gubernatorial Elections, but that didn't stop Tinubu's thugs from harassing the few ones that came out to vote.

My advice to you: Take a good look at yourself in the mirror before pointing fingers at others.

Okay, I condemn them. Those people are idiot. And you are too.

Only an idiot will find pleasure in attacking other people race and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by kponkedenge(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
babtoundey:

Okay, I condemn them. Those people are idiot. And you are too.

Only an idiot will find pleasure in attacking other people race and religion.

Better.

One love.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by justjasper(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock in addition to my scrotum that it wasn't Obi's Supporters that donated that mat to Muslims. Tinubu's urchins more especially his MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs are the ones who are hell bent on smearing Peter Obi by any means possible. I urge the police to wade in on this matter and arrest the culprits. Peter Obi is loved by millions of Nigerians and no amount of propaganda from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere's supporters can stop him from winning the election next year.
You gullible. Am ashamed of you. Yeye de smell.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Obainomilano: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
We are not begging the northerners to vote peter obi...last time I check there are no almajiris in the east ..they can vote their ancestors and continue suffering while money meant for their wellbeing will be used to sponsor gumi and his boys ....infact if Tinubu or Atiku win in 2023..I am considering coming to the north to apply for a banditry job...cos the business will be so lucrative the average northerner will not be able to leave his house or sleep at night.. illiterate almajiris making noise on Twitter
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Joe4real1988(m): 3:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Basher8583:

You cannot reap from where you did not sow. You want legit money? Go and develop yourself and stop complaining.

You want to have money like the guy next door but you are not ready to struggle and develop yourself like he did. It is you that is heartless to yourself
You see how shallow minded you are? We are talking/considering the average populace/high percentage of Nigerian citizens, you are making reference to few citizens/low percentage populace(20%). Do you think everybody has that opportunity those few persons have? If the govt provides an enabling environment, don't you think most people will alleviate their status with their personal efforts? I don't think you have step your fuc:king feet out of Nigeria to see how fuc:ked we are. Don't let me get worked up with you, with your low/backward thinking.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by beylinko02: 4:19am On Jul 01, 2022
christejames:
Lol!

It's just a poster and not a paint on the mat, the receiver can easily remove it if they want to use it for prayers...

Be OBIdient!

Please help us to make it viral for God sake.

There is only 1 or 2 REGISTRATION CENTER in UYO (state capital). AKWA IBOM STATE.

So many people have not register in my community. Abi what kind of scam is this one from inec. They came. To our area just one day and disappear. Please everybody help us to speak up ABEG

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by christejames(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2022
beylinko02:

Please help us to make it viral for God sake.

There is only 1 or 2 REGISTRATION CENTER in UYO (state capital). AKWA IBOM STATE.

So many people have not register in my community. Abi what kind of scam is this one from inec. They came. To our area just one day and disappear. Please everybody help us to speak up ABEG

Create a thread for it...
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock in addition to my scrotum that it wasn't Obi's Supporters that donated that mat to Muslims. Tinubu's urchins more especially his MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs are the ones who are hell bent on smearing Peter Obi by any means possible. I urge the police to wade in on this matter and arrest the culprits. Peter Obi is loved by millions of Nigerians and no amount of propaganda from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere's supporters can stop him from winning the election next year.

Go and tell northern Muslims that. I think they will understand you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Basher8583: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Joe4real1988:
You see how shallow minded you are? We are talking/considering the average populace/high percentage of Nigerian citizens, you are making reference to few citizens/low percentage populace(20%). Do you think everybody has that opportunity those few persons have? If the govt provides an enabling environment, don't you think most people will alleviate their status with their personal efforts? I don't think you have step your fuc:king feet out of Nigeria to see how fuc:ked we are. Don't let me get worked up with you, with your low/backward thinking.

If you have been following me (Basher8583) you will know that you can't stand up to me in this kind of argument.

Im in a good mood today so no bashing from me.

I understand that you are speaking out of frustration. Again all your data are completely inaccurate.

And for your information I'm well traveled. I am also one of the few that believe my country is my home. I refuse to be no man's slave in a foreign country just because I want to live the life that I can live in my home country without breaking a sweat. You probably haven't traveled out so you can't understand.

Now back to the matter

The following is what I can gather from response.

1. You are not poor (since you can afford to buy a smart phone and data).

2. You are someone not content. You want more at the expense of no effort.

Dont blame government for your lazyness. Most of us made it without the help of Government.

Be creative. Develop yourself and spend less time on social media else na ritual money you go just do las las as desperate as you are.

My 2 cent
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Joe4real1988(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Basher8583:

If you have been following me (Basher8583) you will know that you can't stand up to me in this kind of argument.

Im in a good mood today so no bashing from me.

I understand that you are speaking out of frustration. Again all your data are completely inaccurate.

And for your information I'm well traveled. I am also one of the few that believe my country is my home. I refuse to be no man's slave in a foreign country just because I want to live the life that I can live in my home country without breaking a sweat. You probably haven't traveled out so you can't understand.

Now back to the matter

The following is what I can gather from response.

1. You are not poor (since you can afford to buy a smart phone and data).

2. You are someone not content. You want more at the expense of no effort.

Dont blame government for your lazyness. Most of us made it without the help of Government.

Be creative. Develop yourself and spend less time on social media else na ritual money you go just do las las as desperate as you are.

My 2 cent
I don't need to follow u up bro cause i don't involve myself in a blind argument over here being that i know the set of entities we have here, that's why the country is where it is today. What's the essence of arguing with poeple that are fuc:king religion, tribal and sentimentally blinded. Just continue with your acclaimed bashing ok, if thats what multivates you to keep a blind eye to reality. Have a nice day.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by sidonlook: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2022
It is not everything a begger collects. If the Muslims know that it is unislamic and not accepted in Islam, why did they accept the gift from the giver.

We don't need to dwell on this . The Muslims can easily set fire on them and case close.

If they were dumped in the mosque, the police should investigate and arrest the culprit.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Spherica17: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2022
echodrum:
you guys are just looking for excuses to sale your votes and your future to another failure. You have been playing this had to catch game since 1960. How is the country fairing you so far? Are you not also roasting in this hell called Nigeria? Abi you want to roast more?? Suffer never tire you? From Abacha to Buhari? Is the country doing better? It simply means that you guys are not good at what you are doing. Let's try someone else. Ah ah..
Tinubu is the someone else. He is your next president
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by edunaragold(f): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fada463:

Lack of knowledge
I mean to say the northern muslim.
Re: Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats by Taba21: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
naija4life247:

We know this game more than you do. We will teach you POL 101: Introduction to Politics

They're not even ashamed hoping that the northerners will support them.

They go collect I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.