Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? (4021 Views)

Do Animals Consider Family Planning? / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Beverlyjean(f): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Fixed

U just insulted his mom that by the way is a woman and u still went to call mods to bad him.... u are a hypocrite and that was actually a very stupid question...or don't u watch Animal planet or National Geo ?? That question is quite embarrassing

3 Likes

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Beverlyjean(f): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Rape cases dominates the news headlines this days, especially India men that are on a raping spree!

It's becoming a menace to our society, where our girl child are endangered species!

But I noticed you guys don't like addressing this issue, instead y'all results to insults and turn to a rape apologist angry

Continue!

Blame those women that accuse men wrongfully for rape just cos they wanna get bk at them for dumping them...now that is the ripple effect of doing something stupid
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
What a stupid answer!!
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Islandlady(f): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Blame those women that accuse men wrongfully for rape just cos they wanna get bk at them for dumping them...now that is the ripple effect of doing something stupid
Wow just wow,

you can actually create a thread for blaming woman that wrongfully accuse men, or better still go through my threads, I have created a thread for that and it even made frontpage!

You did not just make sense at all, how about kids that are raped without their content are we to blame them too? undecided

You could actually skip this post,than spewing this trash... pathetic

1 Like

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by toujurs: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fira09:

Anytime she speaks .....she annoy me .
You both stay at abuja, you fit still invite am, beat sense enter her head. The girl is a mumu.

It's what loneliness causes. Na introvert
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by etrange: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
neonly:
What an historic stupid foolish senseless question
I don't like insulting folks here on nairaland but dis yur topic justify why u are always been attack

She said that rapists are worse than animals. Which part of that statement do you find offensive?

1 Like

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Beverlyjean(f): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Wow just wow,

you can actually create a thread for blaming woman that wrongfully accuse men, or better still go through my threads, I have created a thread for that and it even made frontpage!

You did not just make sense at all, how about kids that are raped without their content are we to blame them too? undecided

You could actually skip this post,than spewing this trash... pathetic

My kid brother was raped my the maid when he was 6 yrs.. by ex was raped by his Elder sisters friend when he was 11 yrs... most boys first sexual experience was when they were still in primary school or early secondary school by maids , Elder sisters friends , moms friends , female neighbours, aunties ... or don't u know that there are more female teachers that rape young male students than their male colleagues....

1 Like

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by kiddkash(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yes na. you never see male fowl wey the thing hold, him go pursue the female fowl catch am. but their own na just 3 seconds

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Islandlady(f): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Beverlyjean:

My kid brother was raped my the maid when he was 6 yrs.. by ex was raped by his Elder sisters friend when he was 11 yrs... most boys first sexual experience was when they were still in primary school or early secondary school by maids , Elder sisters friends , moms friends , female neighbours, aunties ... or don't u know that there are more female teachers that rape young male students than their male colleagues....
That's not cool toh! But miss we are all saying the same thing here, you just misinterpreting me...All rapists either male or female are animals, even worse than that... I don't justify or support female rapists too just like their male counterparts they deserve to be punished! Including false rape accusers!

So don't get me wrong!

1 Like

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Islandlady(f): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
etrange:

She said that rapists are worse than animals. Which part of that statement do you find offensive?
Hm those guys don't read to comprehend but rush to comment trash and insult! Except they are rapists that's why they find it offensive tho

1 Like

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Islandlady(f): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
toujurs:
You both stay at abuja, you fit still invite am, beat sense enter her head. The girl is a mumu.

It's what loneliness causes. Na introvert
Look are old are you, because you sound like a baby boy under 16 privilege to own a smart phone

Get out of here!
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by toujurs: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Look are old are you, because you sound like a baby boy under 16 privilege to own a smart phone

Get out of here!
Psychopath undecided. It's only on your keypad, you flex muscles. Come out, fromyour comfort zone. If you won't run under your bed to hide cheesy.
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Islandlady(f): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
toujurs:
Psychopath undecided. It's only on your keypad, you flex muscles. Come out, fromyour comfort zone. If you won't run under your bed to hide cheesy.
Run alone boy, go and play with your mates
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Jeon(f): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just avoid any place[ private place ]that is filled with Men whether two or one.

Because they can rape at anytime. They also testify that with their tongues by saying "the penis can't be control because it has a mind of it own".

3 Likes

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Beverlyjean(f): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
That's not cool toh! But miss we are all saying the same thing here, you just misinterpreting me...All rapists either male or female are animals, even worse than that... I don't justify or support female rapists too just like their male counterparts they deserve to be punished! Including false rape accusers!

So don't get me wrong!

But u made it seem like rape is only associated with men ... alot of women actually think that its fine to rape a man... I have seen videos where women say if they wanna have sex with a man and he does agree, they will drug him and force sex with him ...and they were laughing about it like its normal... I saw a video where 2 ladies saw a drunk and intoxicated man that was semi unconscious, they just carried him in their car and were laughing and videoing it saying they will take him to their place 4k the drink out of his head and they were both laughing saying it , while the man was unconscious at the back seat , struggling to even sit upright... imagine if a man did that, the FBI wud have arrested him and his friend... women also do the same thing hey complain about and thats hypocrisy... alot of women that are being abused will end up suffering cos fellow women are destroying their chance of getting justice or believed ... Amber Heard is an example

4 Likes

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Islandlady(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Beverlyjean:

But u made it seem like rape is only associated with men ... alot of women actually think that its fine to rape a man... I have seen videos where women say if they wanna have sex with a man and he does agree, they will drug him and force sex with him ...and they were laughing about it like its normal... I saw a video where 2 ladies saw a drunk and intoxicated man that was semi unconscious, they just carried him in their car and were laughing and videoing it saying they will take him to their place 4k the drink out of his head and they were both laughing saying it , while the man was unconscious at the back seat , struggling to even sit upright... imagine if a man did that, the FBI wud have arrested him and his friend... women also do the same thing hey complain about and thats hypocrisy... alot of women that are being abused will end up suffering cos fellow women are destroying their chance of getting justice or believed ... Amber Heard is an example
I understand you, I can show you comments where I have condemned my fellow ladies involving in sexual harassment or rape! I am not an hypocrite...I condemn all rape irrespective of the gender involved..why it's seems that I put emphasis on men is because of the constant news of rape of minors which leads to their death! It painful and highly condemnable!
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by IamAsiri: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fira09:

It seems you have gone mad ....... don't bring my parent into this conversation.

Olosho.

And you brought hers into it? How entitled do you really feel?

2 Likes

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Beverlyjean(f): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
I understand you, I can show you comments where I have condemned my fellow ladies involving in sexual harassment or rape! I am not an hypocrite...I condemn all rape irrespective of the gender involved..why it's seems that I put emphasis on men is because of the constant news of rape of minors which leads to their death! It painful and highly condemnable!

Its the media and society... a man or boy can go to the police station and report that he was raped, they will laugh at him and say he must have enjoyed it.. alot of men were exposed to sex at their forming age by older women ... its just that males don't report rape like females do... if u ask ur males friends or even if u have a brother ...its most likely they were raped as kids ... most men don't talk about it cos they usually feel ashamed of it....
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Premiumwriter: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Beverlyjean:

at least someone didn't exchange her brain for weavon

Islandlady see how this girl just dey use you shine all because you no get one single sense.

Everyone can actually read and write doesn't mean that they are educated. Herein lies the difference between a slayqueen and an educated queen.

God deliver your male children from toxic slayqueens

6 Likes

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Islandlady(f): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Its the media and society... a man or boy can go to the police station and report that he was raped, they will laugh at him and say he must have enjoyed it.. alot of men were exposed to sex at their forming age by older women ... its just that males don't report rape like females do... if u ask ur males friends or even if u have a brother ...its most likely they were raped as kids ... most men don't talk about it cos they usually feel ashamed of it....
Hanty men are their own problems, the police the male went to report to at the station, most of them are fellow male like him, who laugh at him and sweep the matter under carpet!

Many times I have come across many posts even here on Nairaland that a guy will try seeking advice for sexual harassment or rape but his fellow guys will be mocking and laughing at him! Calling him a simp. . .Now can you imagine that

Like I said earlier, Men are their own problem

1 Like

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Saibits(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
They do male ducks rape and gang up on female ducks, even sea otter too
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by EmmySparky(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
I once saw a gay Cockerel...i was shocked by the movie it displayed with another Cockerel that day ...practically raped it
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Fira09(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello Everyone, I just discovered that the OP(islandlady) is a man not a woman..... His just deceiving people with his moniker.
I pity for people like him.

3 Likes

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by okoroemeka(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
I mean do male animals also rape their female counterparts without her consent too undecided

I just read a news where a man raped a 3yrs old girl to death and it makes me wondered if this men are even worth calling an animals

Maybe animals are better than them toh!

Just thinking out loud
animals only engage in sex when the female has stopped breastfeeding the kids and is on heat again,all domestic animals from chicken to cow only have sex purely for procreation, immediately the female is pregnant the male animal will automatically stop disturbing the female until she gives birth,wean the kids and come back to heat again,which can take 6 months in pigs and even longer in other herbivores,
God made a critical mistake and created mankind with a factory fault,that nacking is for entertainment and enjoyment yet proclaimed it a sin,can't he simply give us same sex system like animals and save us from hellfire, sometimes I think the Lord is mischievous.
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
you will be fine bro grin
you must be winch.. thanks
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Beverlyjean(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Hanty men are their own problems, the police the male went to report to at the station, most of them are fellow male like him, who laugh at him and sweep the matter under carpet!

Many times I have come across many posts even here on Nairaland that a guy will try seeking advice for sexual harassment or rape but his fellow guys will be mocking and laughing at him! Calling him a simp. . .Now can you imagine that

Men are not their own problem...society is ... now u somehow try to blame men for the crime committed by women... the only way women can be liberated is when society start to hold women accountable and we start to take responsibility for our actions . We talk about domestic violence and still blame men , but don't want to also blame women when it goes down.. when a marriage goes down, society immediately blame the men ...these stuff only encourage women with bad character to think theyvare doing the right thing ... we saw the viral video about the baby daddy that got food for his kid thats with his baby mama, only for the baby mama to throw insults at him saying y dint he buy for the other 3 kids that are from other baby daddies and she actually tot she was right ... she kept on insulting the guy , even tho he tried to calm the situation, she kept on insulting him and recording him ... she then collected the food and threw it on the street in front of the guy .... this is what women are now turning into and some women actually supported her just cos she is a woman ... society is actually turning women to entitled monsters and it makes me scared of the future for my son

3 Likes

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Cinema4d: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nairaland has now become a platform where you can just cook up rubbish and post and nothing will happen. Nonsense!
Just take a look at this very disgusting post reeking of foolishness and lack of common sense.
Seems like Intellectuals are getting scarce these days on this platform. Chai I missed the nairaland of old.

Seun please fix this. You can't post this kind of shi*t on twitter
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Silentgroper(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jeon:
Just avoid any place[ private place ]that is filled with Men whether two or one.

Because they can rape at anytime. They also testify that with their tongues by saying "the penis can't be control because it has a mind of it own".
From experience huh? ...
Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by koyyess: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
There are cases of seals raping penguins.

You can Google to see.

That's why we call r@pists animals.

1 Like

Re: Do Animals Rape Each Other Too?? by Fira09(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Islandlady:

Happy Banning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today I Had My First Encounter With SARS / Are you "in love" with a narcissist? Time to put on your thinking cap! / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.