Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,551 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is 3years Older Than Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is 3years Older Than Him? (836 Views)

See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) / She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do / How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is 3years Older Than Him? by dammywale(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
How can a guy propose to a lady that is 3years older than him?
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is 3years Older Than Him? by iice(f): 4:11am On Jul 27, 2011
Not sure if you're asking because it seems wrong to you to marry an older woman or just asking on the procedure of proposing undecided

(1) (Reply)

Love From Berlin / How Long Should I Wait? / Pls Help I Need A Serious Dating Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.