Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM (5114 Views)

Abia State Is A GLORIFIED VILLAGE, / S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter / Multiple Exes Makes A Lady No Different But Worse Than A Glorified Sex Worker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by SultanOfAbia: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Hahahahaha im very very happy
Now he can stop degrading his motherland
The white people he worship are now showing him pepper
And the Nigerians he has neen condeming, he has finalky realized that No place like HOME.

No matter were you go as a black man.
You are still an immigrant
That house,car, job you have can be taken away from you in a blink of an eye.
Because you are still an immigrant and not an indegene of europe or america

This is one of the hardest truths that many people cant swallow.
Nothing beats living in your own land.

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Shows there is protection of life over there. Not like here a pharmacy can turn to a ritual ground and no one will be held accountable for it.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Hahahahaha im very very happy
Now he can stop degrading his motherland
The white people he worship are now showing him pepper
And the Nigerians he has neen condeming, he has finalky realized that No place like HOME.

No matter were you go as a black man.
You are still an immigrant
That house,car, job you have can be taken away from you in a blink of an eye.
Because you are still an immigrant and not an indegene of europe or america.

Go and look at your land documents. It says certificate of occupancy, not ownership and you still pay Ground rent on the ground you own. Even in your own country in Nigeria, you are treated worse than an immigrant in another country
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
postbmd:
mumu ur stupidity is just too much u don't know wen to laugh.

Black monkey oshi
Stop calling me names that white people call you and your family grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Onigawara:
I say sincerely! Nigeria will always remain the best country for me. It is my home, and I don't believe I will ever feel the need to relocate abroad except on tour. There is no place like home in this earth.
I have done many holidays in the houses of some of my uncles and aunts, and never once did I feel at home in their houses. I didn't have the freedom I have in my own house which sucks. There are some things you will boldly do here in Nigeria but would be dealt severly with if you try such in abroad. Go abroad and you will automatically become a 4th class citizen.

Funny you are yet to know you are a fourth class season in our country. Where the Political class loot the common resources of everyone and buy mansions for their girlfriends.

I am not hammering your passion for Nigeria but trying to awaken us from the slumber that we are free in Nigeria.

We aren't.

Politics, military, judiciary, legislature is app a mess here from trampling on the citizens by our own people.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Go and look at your land documents. It says certificate of occupancy, not ownership and you still pay Ground rent on the ground you own. Even in your own country in Nigeria, you are treated worse than an immigrant in another country
What nonesense are you saying
My cousin pays $1500 for house rent monthly
Excluding tax and other expenses.
His 4 months rent can buy a land and build house in imo state.
Guess what, they sacked my cousin during covid and gave his position to a blonde girl grin

U.S.A is sweet but when they want to deal with you, you will suffer it x10 unlike Nigeria.

Atleast we can build our house in Nigeria
None of those Nigerians in America OWN A HOUSE. NONE!!! They all rent houses.
They can be homeless in a blink of an eye.
Here in Nigeria I OWN MY OWN HOUSE.

2 Likes

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Orobokibo1: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!! When he comes back if definitely he isn’t sent to prison, tell him to get a Micra or Keke Maruwa coz e fit go commit suicide if he’s Jobless..

grin grin grin nairaland sha. This one's moniker is preaching peace
but he himself is preaching death
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by postbmd: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Stop calling me names that white people call you and your family grin grin grin

same white people u are scared of.

Stupid worm, villager
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What nonesense are you saying
My cousin pays $1500 for house rent monthly
Excluding tax and other expenses.
His 4 months rent can buy a land and build house in imo state.
Guess what, they sacked my cousin during covid and gave his position to a blonde girl grin

U.S.A is sweet but when they want to deal with you, you will suffer it x10 unlike Nigeria.

Atleast we can build our house in Nigeria
None of those Nigerians in America OWN A HOUSE. NONE!!! They all rent houses.
They can be homeless in a blink of an eye.
Here in Nigeria I OWN MY OWN HOUSE.

You do not own the land you build in Nigeria. You rent it. It is a lease document. You get a certificate to lease it. It is not your own land. It is that of the Government and can revoke it any time.

Your cousin was earning so much because the economy is ten times smoother than ours.

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by ManAustin(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Our travelling to abroad na to just hustle get the muller, established ourselves for 9ja. As the rabba dey pile, send home to establish things. The idea na to be somebody for home front no be to settle patapata for that side o. No place like home o.

4 Likes

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by HopeNeverDies: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Orobokibo1:

grin grin grin nairaland sha. This one's moniker is preaching peace
but he himself is preaching death

grin grin
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by AbosedeFalade(f): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
sleek214:
. Who told fake drugs is not sold in the US? Fake drugs is sold in every part of the world. The difference is that it is rampant in Africa especially Nigeria

You probably don't know GloriousGbola (formerly Ornicus) because if you do, you won't waste your time on him. No serious person who knows him does. He is one of those people who know next to nothing who still try hard to appear intelligent and wise. When you see him typing "yanke" everywhere, if you do not know him better, you might think that he has crossed any of the country's borders. Anyway, he has become jobless and depressed again, so expect him to continue his usual asslicking and constituting nuisance everywhere on this forum. A thieving, lying, asslicking, ignorant man that has always been frequently beaten by his wife should not be taken seriously.

In fact, everyone should start pitying him because the lash out he has been receiving from different sane members on this forum since his return here has been much.

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You do not own the land you build in Nigeria. You rent it. It is a lease document. You get a certificate to lease it. It is not your own land. It is that of the Government and can revoke it any time.

Your cousin was earning so much because the economy is ten times smoother than ours.
It is rare that government revoke land in Nigeria. They only do it when it is very necessary
If not we will be hearing about it everytime.

You dont get my point, building and owning a house in Nigeria is far more easy than building your own house Abroad.
Even in Abroad government owns the land a d it is more expensive and stressful to buy land in America or europe.
The money you will use to rent sef con in New york per month fo 1 year. You will use that money and buy 5 plots of land in nigeria and still build your own house.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Olagoods1: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Story modified by person that doesn't have passport and visa ..lol
You can't talk anything that will discourage me from settling or moving to abroad ... That's your brother problem.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by koyyess: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
He now wants to come back to a country where the law doesn't work.

Abroad ain't for lazy criminals.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by JackDaAlienz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
ManAustin:
Our travelling to abroad na to just hustle get the muller, established ourselves for 9ja. As the rabba dey pile, send home to establish things. The idea na to be somebody for home front no be to settle patapata for that side o. No place like home o.
The smartest person in this thread.
Go abroad only to hurstle, collect your money and come back to nigeria and buy land and build things. SIMPLE!!!
Guy you just made me happy with that reply.
These people think it is COOL to leave your motherland and relocate to abroad.
Omo if huriccane or flood or esrthquake come scatter you for USA.
By the time you become homeless
Dem go know say nothing sweet pass home.

Even Prodigal son see shege for foreign land
He come back to his motherland.

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Abroad is good for Vacation not for settling
AS LONG AS YOU ARE BLACK
YOU FIT HURSTLE FOR 20 YEARS
ONE MISTAKE THESE WHITE PEOPLE WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU
IF YOU LIKE GO TO GERMANY, GREECE, FINLAND
Nowhere is better than Home

You see my uncles years of hurstle has gone down because of old lady
That is America for you. Her family is suing my uncle almost $600k.
His family has now remebered us in Nigeria grin
They are thinking of relocating and settling in Nigeria.
Abroad na your mate grin grin

How is this funny though?

2 Likes

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by DarkPheonix: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Still under investigation, so we dont know much until investigation is over. But he is in detention and His family has been restless.
Thats why i like Naija, cuz American laws are crazy.
Criminals like Nigeria cause they can commit crime and get away with it.

Moreover your story is all cock and bull, unless your uncle involved himself in any illegal practices he is good, and your wish for him to come to Nigeria will fail. People like you are worse than witch.

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

It is rare that government revoke land in Nigeria. They only do it when it is very necessary

You dont get my point, building and owning a house in Nigeria is far more easy than building your own house Abroad.
Even in Abroad government owns the land a d it is more expensive and stressful to buy land in America or europe.
The money you will use to rent sef con in New york per month fo 1 year. You will use that money and buy 5 plots of land in nigeria and still build your own house.

You are still not buying the land you are renting it. If you like buy 100 plots. When the tenancy expires, you no more own it legally. Most people are sitting on lands they don't own. What they have is the history of tenancy.

By the time you go for a certificate of occupancy, the government gives you a timeline for you to stay on the land. After that, you go to renew again. That goes for all the lands in Nigeria.

In America for instance, the government only owns 33% of the land. The rest are owned for eternity by individuals. So that is why it looks easy to buy land in Nigeria. However, you are not buying but renting. That is why it is difficult to buy land in America because most times, you are not leasing but owning.

In Nigeria, it is impossible to buy land.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by GloriousGbola: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
AbosedeFalade:

You probably don't know GloriousGbola (formerly Ornicus) because if you do, you won't waste your time on him. No serious person who knows him does. He is one of those people who knows next to nothing that always tries hard to appear intelligent and wise. When you see him typing "yanke" everywhere, if you do not know him better, you might think that he has crossed any of the countries borders. Anyway, he has become jobless and depressed again, so expect him to continue his usual asslicking and constituting nuisance everywhere on this forum. A thieving, lying, asslicking, ignorant man that has always been frequently beaten by his wife should not be taken seriously.

In fact, everyone should start pitying him because the lash out he has been receiving from different sane members on this forum since his return here has been much.

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

By the way, you did not consider economic security. During covid for instance, most Europeans and America/Canada, took active steps to protect businesses for individuals. In Nigeria, even money and food donated for covid-19 response and recovery were looted with no one to account for it.

We lack accountability.

Look at how America sent funds to fight Boko haram and it was shared as if Money was going out of fashion. That means wasting funds meant to save lives.

In Nigeria, many people drink and drive and exterminate lives with no repercussions.

I can go on and on. From medicare, civil service, government, prison system, judges selling judgment like Okrika clothes, police killing innocent victims for no reason, etc.

We are still learning work.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Rickmann: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
For those that want to Japa
Just know No matter what
Nigeria is still sweeter than America/Europe
Something you can do in Nigeria, if you try it in America. Your destiny is finished.

My uncle went to America in early 2000's
He became a pharmacist and own a pharmacy in Georgia.
Ever since then, He has been blasting Nigeria and never want anything to do with us in Nigeria. He also supported Donald Trump when he called Nigeria a shithole.

Last year, he told my mom that nothing will ever bring him back to Nigeria.
We tried to make him reason that Nigeria is still his home. His birthplace, but he kerps swearing for us to leave him alone.

Recently, his pharmacy was shut down and he was arrested after some old lady died from the drugs he sold her.
If he lose the case, he might go to prison
Now he is considering coming back to Nigeria if he wins the case grin grin grin

It takes us back to the old saying..
"It's not always greener on the other side"

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Nigeria seems a paradise when you are the culprit committing crimes. Your eyes clears how terrible this country is when you are the victim. There is literally no protection for victims in Nigeria.

We have a judgment case in our favor but the people on the land have been there for over two years after judgment. I know a family that went for court execution last month after getting a judgment for their plots of land in their favor. The man on the land is a State house of assembly member and he pursued the owners with their court judgment.

He is only ready to pay a tenth of the land value or he will stay and nothing will happen.

To him Nigeria is a paradise. To the general public, it is just a nightmarish system.

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by AbosedeFalade(f): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Rule

Wailing manboy, I wonder what is wrong in calling you out for whom you are.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by JackDaAlienz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You are still not buying the land you are renting it. If you like buy 100 plots. When the tenancy expires, you no more own it legally. Most people are sitting on lands they don't own. What they have is the history of tenancy.

By the time you go for a certificate of occupancy, the government gives you a timeline for you to stay on the land. After that, you go to renew again. That goes for all the lands in Nigeria.

In America for instance, the government only owns 33% of the land. The rest are owned for eternity by individuals. So that is why it looks easy to buy land in Nigeria. However, you are not buying but renting. That is why it is difficult to buy land in America because most times, you are not leasing but owning.

In Nigeria, it is impossible to buy land.
Whether you call it buying or renting of land
That certificate of land is 99 years after which you will go and renew it for another 99 years.

And they will only revoke it if it is top priority or the land is to be used for govenment personal purposes.
Owning or renting a land for 99 yesrs is far more better. Just go and renew it every 99 years.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by GloriousGbola: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
AbosedeFalade:

Wailing manboy, I wonder what is wrong in calling you out for whom you are.

If I slap you now you go run to mods crying mummy mummy mummy likenthe small they/them jobless stalker with multiple monikers that you are.

Carry on. Please feel free to stalk my posts. Eventually you may actually learn something about manhood
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Whether you call it buying or renting of land
That certificate of land is 99 years after which you will go and renew it for another 99 years.

And they will only revoke it if it is top priority or the land is to be used for govenment personal purposes.
Owning or renting a land for 99 yesrs is far more better. Just go and renew it every 99 years.

In the end, you are not buying or owning the land, you are just paying your rent in advance. Just like saying you own a house because you paid ten years rent.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by ManAustin(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

The smartest person in this thread.
Go abroad only to hurstle, collect your money and come back to nigeria and buy land and build things. SIMPLE!!!
Guy you just made me happy with that reply.
These people think it is COOL to leave your motherland and relocate to abroad.
Omo if huriccane or flood or esrthquake come scatter you for USA.
By the time you become homeless
Dem go know say nothing sweet pass home.

Even Prodigal son see shege for foreign land
He come back to his motherland.

It's the prodigal son for me man..����
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by JackDaAlienz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

In the end, you are not buying or owning the land, you are just paying your rent in advance. Just like saying you own a house because you paid ten years rent.
So according to your logic
Paying $1500 house rent every month is better than paying/renting $3500 land for 99 years.

Pay $1500 rent house every month
Pay $3500 to rent land for 99 years
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Lifeomann(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Mumu, im laughing because my uncle really hated Nigeria.
So it is funny how the people he is worshipping are now dealing with him.
And the ppl he hated is now where he plans to settle. The irony of life
. He doesn't understand. Anyway the western world are just hypocrites portraying love in movies but hatred in reality. Home sweet home.

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by sharpwriter(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Onigawara:

Thank you very much for this reply. I sincerely thought I was the only one with this mentality.
If I am ever going to leave this country it would be on vacation. Explore in a month or few and return to my home. The freedom I get here, the sense that I am an indegen of this place, living in my own land and with my Comrades, men, I won't trade it for any thing in this world.
I just pray for God to help us tackle this insecurity and for funds too. With enough money to take care of your necessities, Nigeria would be very enjoyable
You are still not getting it. Your words are right but you are not attacking the source of the problem. Nigeria can't become that peaceful land you yearn for if you don't understand how it was formed.

The OP isn't freaked by living abroad and the abroad system, likewise you. But have you forgotten that it was these same abroad people that formed this country of chaos for you?

Going back to the roots and your people before the advent of the scam called Nigeria is what would grant you that full enjoyable land. In other words, Nigeria must be dissolved for you to be at peace, if not, you're still in joking.

It's not about Obi, Tinubu or Atiku, it's about undoing the hands of strangers upon our collective destinies as brilliant Africans. None of those 3 above would solve the problems on ground come 2023.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

So according to your logic
Paying $1500 house rent every month is better than paying/renting $3500 land for 99 years.

Pay $1500 rent house every month
Pay $3500 to rent land for 99 years

You are not considering economic factors and growth. I know a cab driver that earns about $4,000 a month. The system still has superb amenities like pipe-borne water, steady power, a fantastic road network, and life, and job security, which you have zero in Nigeria.

So you are literally renting financial sabotage. If you take ten Americans, none of them will exchange their kind of living for yours. Even people in some of the best places in Nigeria do not have the kind of living status of those people.

So that is why it costs that much. There are people that benefit from the system and makeup to $1,000 a day. They have micro-credit schemes for vast business growth.

I can go on and on. Their system beat our archaic system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? / The Prons And Cons Of Being A Sugar Daddy / Would You Allow Yourself To Be Kissed Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.