Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM (5129 Views)

Abia State Is A GLORIFIED VILLAGE, / S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter / Multiple Exes Makes A Lady No Different But Worse Than A Glorified Sex Worker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Rickmann: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And how's that supposed to discourage those who plan of leaving..your uncle's problem..he should sought himself out...there are thousands of immigrants who will rather die abroad than get back to their sh**thole..

That's an example of a system that works..not some dirty sh*thole where the law doesn't take it place.. cos of a single problem you decided to generalise and mock ya uncle..not our fault that you was deported or had no chance to leave ya sh**thole.. grin

I stand with you..
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
sharpwriter:

You are still not getting it. Your words are right but you are not attacking the source of the problem. Nigeria can't become that peaceful land you yearn for if you don't understand how it was formed.

The OP isn't freaked by living abroad and the abroad system, likewise you. But have you forgotten that it was these same abroad people that formed this country of chaos for you?

Going back to the roots and your people before the advent of the scam called Nigeria is what would grant you that full enjoyable land. In other words, Nigeria must be dissolved for you to be at peace, if not, you're still in joking.

It's not about Obi, Tinubu or Atiku, it's about undoing the hands of strangers upon our collective destinies as brilliant Africans. None of those 3 above would solve the problems on ground come 2023.

Nigerians were selling themselves as slaves long before the union. I doubt it was as rosy as you think before the union. From North, South, East, and West, slave trade boomed.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by sharpwriter(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Nigerians were selling themselves as slaves long before the union. I doubt it was as rosy as you think before the union. From North, South, East, and West, slave trade boomed.
It wasn't that rosy but the insults being passed on you southerners by some sahel miscreants wasn't there that time. Those were the days of little light. Now, most are educated and those slave things wouldn't gain ground anymore.

Moreover, the whites are also took and sold slaves from amongst themselves, not only from here. We are enlightened now.

And also, trafficking still occurs in most part of the world, amidst whites, blacks, asians etc. We all know these. It's another form of hidden slave trade which will be more curtailed in our midst if every body go back go bear him papa name after naija don dissolve.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Owerri1stSon: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Abroad is good for Vacation not for settling
AS LONG AS YOU ARE BLACK
YOU FIT HURSTLE FOR 20 YEARS
ONE MISTAKE THESE WHITE PEOPLE WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU
IF YOU LIKE GO TO GERMANY, GREECE, FINLAND
Nowhere is better than Home

Bro, you are very correct. I have visited 4 European countries and I can attest to the fact that, Abroad is just for vacation.

Naija sweet. I want a life where I can travel and come back at will. That is what I am presently planning.

You see my uncles years of hurstle has gone down because of old lady
That is America for you. Her family is suing my uncle almost $600k.
His family has now remebered us in Nigeria grin
They are thinking of relocating and settling in Nigeria.
Abroad na your mate grin grin
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
sharpwriter:

It wasn't that rosy but the insults being passed on you southerners by some sahel miscreants wasn't there that time. Those were the days of little light. Now, most are educated and those slave things wouldn't gain ground anymore.

Moreover, the whites are also took and sold slaves from amongst themselves, not only from here. We are enlightened now.

And also, trafficking still occurs in most part of the world, amidst whites, blacks, asians etc. We all know these. It's another form of hidden slave trade which will be more curtailed in our midst if every body go back go bear him papa name after naija don dissolve.

Just pointing out the illusion of union and division. In the end, Ikpeazu, Orji Uzor Kalu, and co, ran Abia State to the ground despite getting billions. Just as despite Northern interference, they preferred selling their people into captivity.

We need to fix our selfishness problems before blaming others. See as Wike impoverished the State to spend billions to run for President.

We need to start being accountable for a lot of our misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by sharpwriter(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Just pointing out the illusion of union and division. In the end, Ikpeazu, Orji Uzor Kalu, and co, ran Abia State to the ground despite getting billions. Just as despite Northern interference, they preferred selling their people into captivity.

We need to fix our selfishness problems before blaming others. See as Wike impoverished the State to spend billions to run for President.

We need to start being accountable for a lot of our misfortunes.

Lol.... Stop thinking those crazy people you mentioned would be allowed to govern. They benefit from this farm called Nigeria.

My point is that you should look back at history, know where your kind are coming from, know why you are where you are. Trace the problem to the source. Know your real enemies; learn the histories of the time when your people were great and at peace and identify why it was discontinued.

If you don't know your history, you can't tackle the present problem effectively.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

If I slap you now you go run to mods crying mummy mummy mummy likenthe small they/them jobless stalker with multiple monikers that you are.

Carry on. Please feel free to stalk my posts. Eventually you may actually learn something about manhood
Pls don't feed that person with ya response.. his job is to get ya to insult him so you could get banned In return..
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
sharpwriter:

Lol.... Stop thinking those crazy people you mentioned would be allowed to govern. They benefit from this farm called Nigeria.

My point is that you should look back at history, know where your kind are coming from, know why you are where you are. Trace the problem to the source. Know your real enemies; learn the histories of the time when your people were great and at peace and identify why it was discontinued.

If you don't know your history, you can't tackle the present problem effectively.

That is what I am telling you. I have. Our biggest challenge is greed. We are ready to sell ourselves for money.

The slave trade is part of our history and we were not forced.

It was still corrupt leaders that got into power to carry out those atrocities. It is still corrupt southerners selling our people out.

What guarantee do you have that if they divide Nigeria, Wike and co. will not be the ones on the ruling seats? They will still be the leaders and still waste the resources as they are doing now.

Unless we start cherishing selflessness, division won't help.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by sharpwriter(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

That is what I am telling you. I have. Our biggest challenge is greed. We are ready to sell ourselves for money.

The slave trade is part of our history and we were not forced.

It was still corrupt leaders that got into power to carry out those atrocities. It is still corrupt southerners selling our people out.

What guarantee do you have that if they divide Nigeria, Wike and co. will not be the ones on the ruling seats? They will still be the leaders and still waste the resources as they are doing now.

Unless we start cherishing selflessness, division won't help.

Relax, those crazy folks can't be the pioneer of any revolution or any good action that would favor the masses, so they can't rule anything.

My own is that you should stop campaigning for something that can't bring out any good. The foundations of naija are darker than night.

War is happening underground but it is not seen on the surface. I would have expected you to clamor for constitution change/regional government. But tell me, you think your antagonists would allow that?

Do you not know they have the most population in reps and senates? Freedom or enjoyment don't come easy from someone's enemies. That's why I'm telling you it is ridiculous to expect a sweet Nigeria with the present system. So 2023 is another long way to continuous suffering.

To get a new constitution, regional government or complete secession is an act of challenge against those sitting on the destinies of the citizens in Nigeria. And they will fight back.

Now let me ask you what is the solution? I await your answer.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Onigawara:
I say sincerely! Nigeria will always remain the best country for me. It is my home, and I don't believe I will ever feel the need to relocate abroad except on tour. There is no place like home in this earth.
I have done many holidays in the houses of some of my uncles and aunts, and never once did I feel at home in their houses. I didn't have the freedom I have in my own house which sucks. There are some things you will boldly do here in Nigeria but would be dealt severly with if you try such in abroad. Go abroad and you will automatically become a 4th class citizen.
na aboki make me hate Nigeria aswear
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
sharpwriter:

Relax, those crazy folks can't be the pioneer of any revolution or any good action that would favor the masses, so they can't rule anything.

My own is that you should stop campaigning for something that can't bring out any good. The foundations of naija are darker than night.

War is happening underground but it is not seen on the surface. I would have expected you to clamor for constitution change/regional government. But tell me, you think your antagonists would allow that?

Do you not know they have the most population in reps and senates? Freedom or enjoyment don't come easy from someone's enemies. That's why I'm telling you it is ridiculous to expect a sweet Nigeria with the present system. So 2023 is another long way to continuous suffering.

To get a new constitution, regional government or complete secession is an act of challenge against those sitting on the destinies of the citizens in Nigeria. And they will fight back.

Now let me ask you what is the solution? I await your answer.

Thanks for such civil response. I am so impressed. It seems you are a writer. Keep it up.

Now to your question.

I think through time, one thing has held us from making the right choices. That is poverty. Two things are the most basic need to get rationalization going in Nigeria.

POVERTY

HUNGER.

Solve these and you have the country marching towards serenity.

The Northern folks are ready to fight to the end because they have this false sense of belief that they need the southern resources to survive. That is why the military saddled us with this massive chain called a constitution. That is why they want to own every land in the south and conquer all for themselves.

Same goes to the people that support corrupt politicians and corrupt politicians loot without mercy.

A war against poverty and hunger will give people a sense of normalcy. If we have all regions escaping poverty and generating wealth, a lot of our problems will gradually phase out.

So it is up to us to find a means to channel a part of our wealth into credible, strategic wealth creation. Then things can fall into place.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by anuofGod(f): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
For those that want to Japa
Just know No matter what
Nigeria is still sweeter than America/Europe
Something you can do in Nigeria, if you try it in America. Your destiny is finished.

My uncle went to America in early 2000's
He became a pharmacist and own a pharmacy in Georgia.
Ever since then, He has been blasting Nigeria and never want anything to do with us in Nigeria. He also supported Donald Trump when he called Nigeria a shithole.

Last year, he told my mom that nothing will ever bring him back to Nigeria.
We tried to make him reason that Nigeria is still his home. His birthplace, but he kerps swearing for us to leave him alone.

Recently, his pharmacy was shut down and he was arrested after some old lady died from the drugs he sold her.
If he lose the case, he might go to prison
Now he is considering coming back to Nigeria if he wins the case grin grin grin
You're a very toxic person
You're this happy over the downfall of your uncle.
Why do I feel you probably did some fetish things to him.
Shior
#spits and shakes my head
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by kmaster007: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
After calling your country zoo.. your still coming back to that zoo... Jokers

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
anuofGod:

You're a very toxic person
You're this happy over the downfall of your uncle.
Why do I feel you probably did some fetish things to him.
Shior
#spits and shakes my head
Mumu say i do fetish cheesy grin grin
Since 2000 he left you are saying i waited till 2022 before i do fetish on him??
So all the money he was chopping na God do am. But Now that he has problem, na me do am?

You must be very senseless and stupod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You are not considering economic factors and growth. I know a cab driver that earns about $4,000 a month. The system still has superb amenities like pipe-borne water, steady power, a fantastic road network, and life, and job security, which you have zero in Nigeria.

So you are literally renting financial sabotage. If you take ten Americans, none of them will exchange their kind of living for yours. Even people in some of the best places in Nigeria do not have the kind of living status of those people.

So that is why it costs that much. There are people that benefit from the system and makeup to $1,000 a day. They have micro-credit schemes for vast business growth.

I can go on and on. Their system beat our archaic system.
This guy you keep repeating my point
If you like earn 1000000 billion dollars
You will always enjoy maxium of thst money in Nigeria.
Unless you live in the ghetto then bad road,water and electricity is messed up

But go Lekki, you will see thousands of Nigerians who lived abroad, they all relocate to good eastates like lekki and banna island.
Which has steady light, water and so on

If you make 1000 a day, and save it for a month thats 30k
That 30k cant get you shit!!!! In America
Now use that 30k and buy a 2 banna island or lekki home.

Which estate house can $30k buy in America.
Carry that money and come to Nigeria then you will achieve x10 what u couldnt build in America.

Last but not least,
You say a person makes 1000 per day but you minus expenses and other things like healthcare and co.
The higher the standard of living, the more you spend.
That person will spend 1000 with a week
But in Nigeria that $1000 will sustain you for a full month
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by freddie009(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Still under investigation, so we dont know much until the investigation is over. But he is in detention and His family has been restless.
That's why I like Naija, cuz American laws are crazy.

No, you like it because you can bribe your way out of problems.

Secondly, don't be happy about one's downfall this is daylight witchcraft. There is no issue if you prefer Nigeria but don't force your opinion on anyone.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Love55freas(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
you are laughing your uncle
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Lifestone(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
julybaba:

American laws are not crazy, it is founded on the foundation of justice & respect for lives.
He needs to prove his innocence, if he is truly innocent.
I believe the justice system over there will give him fair hearing.
He would have spent fortune on legal costs, there is nothing like amicable settlement in the US. Even if it isn't his fault, he will thank his God and Lawyer not going to jail
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na scam because they are following due process Tour uncle sold prescriptions drugs to her without paper work. A pharmacist in Nigeria will go scott free. Lets be using sense
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by chubinwa(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
But Nigeria is still a shithole country na
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Harrykn: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

So according to your logic
Paying $1500 house rent every month is better than paying/renting $3500 land for 99 years.

Pay $1500 rent house every month
Pay $3500 to rent land for 99 years

No dey follow that guy again, i don’t know what his problem is.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Pelumar(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sadly, Dem don use juju call this uncle back to Nigeria. Ah his family don reason his matter see as the family dey rejoice say make him come back to Nigeria with no money, no house make he come dey suffer. God go shame una he go win the case. Make ur family Sha no doe juju because I pray for him to win the case

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by TheRealOwner(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Just know No matter what
Something you can do in Nigeria, if you try it in America. Your destiny is finished.

Ever since then, He has been blasting Nigeria and never want anything to do with us in Nigeria. He also supported Donald Trump when he called Nigeria a shithole.

We tried to make him reason that Nigeria is still his home. His birthplace, but he kerps swearing for us to leave him alone.

Recently, his pharmacy was shut down and he was arrested after some old lady died from the drugs he sold her.

It seems you are actually happy that your uncle's means of livelihood got shutdown through no fault of his own.

People like you are actually very dangerous and I wouldn't put it past you to poison him if he ever comes back so that you can boast about how all his efforts went down the drain to online strangers that don't give a flying F about you, your uncle and your country
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Mentor108: 1:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Onigawara:
I say sincerely! Nigeria will always remain the best country for me. It is my home, and I don't believe I will ever feel the need to relocate abroad except on tour. There is no place like home in this earth.
I have done many holidays in the houses of some of my uncles and aunts, and never once did I feel at home in their houses. I didn't have the freedom I have in my own house which sucks. There are some things you will boldly do here in Nigeria but would be dealt severly with if you try such in abroad. Go abroad and you will automatically become a 4th class citizen.

I agree that there is no place like home, but most times when we make statements like “There are somethings you will boldly do here but would be dealt with...in abroad”, we’re making reference to the lawlessness in Nigeria. The way a politician will carry 10 suvs and be blaring horn on the road disturbing people’s peace. Or the way people pee in the gutters and dispose thrash in water ways, bribe police on the road despite your innocence. These “things” are not normal. But we’ve been abused so much that we feel we cannot thrive in a country that respects people’s dignity and holds each person to the same standard.
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Mentor108: 1:10am On Jul 04, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Just know No matter what

Pharmacists being arrested is not commonplace in the US. Things that could make them arrest a pharmacist include: dispensing drugs without prescription especially controlled drugs. I can’t think of any other. A pharmacists job is to dispense and to counsel you on the side effects of the drug and possible drug interactions, help you establish a standard, effective and personalized dosage regimen, enquire if you have underlying health issues like diabetes, hypertension etc that could possibly be aggravated by the medication you came to buy. So far you came with a valid prescription, a pharmacist can dispense and there are not to be held accountable should you misuse/ abuse the meds. Your uncle could go scot-free. On a side-note, yours is a very horrible way of thinking. One can detect the mischievous and malicious undertone of the OP. He sees this as a kind of ‘punishment’ which is deserving of the uncle.

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by IamPlato(m): 1:28am On Jul 04, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Forget, Nigeria is sweeter than Europe and America if you have money.
Ordinary yahoo boy rolls around with police excorts but you cant try that in America.
If you divorce your wife for naija its easy
If you divorce wifr for America 70% of your hard earned money will go to her.
Like i said Abroad is good for only Vacation
Not for settling down
you De Nigeria Yet You Think Nigera Is Better Than other Places, you No Get Brain.

In America There Is A Document A Rich Man can Create And sign so That When He Divorces a Woman She Would Not Have Any Part Of His wealth. Did You Even Know That?

No, but You Think You Know Better
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Giftedboi11: 1:52am On Jul 05, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Just know No matter what

Omorr
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Anobella: 3:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Guy calm down ....

He has fallen doesn't mean he won't rise again .
I won't be surprised if deep down in your heart you are only jealous of him because you never had the opportunity to step out of naija or he didn't bring anyone of you to the us . If that the reason I guess he has seen the level of hatred in your heart that y..

He chooses to stay there let him be are you the one feeding him .. why do u choose to come here and talk about him..

Don't be surprised that op will move out if the uncle wasn't in trouble and has asked him to come over to stay ..
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by Anobella: 3:01am On Jul 05, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Just know No matter what

Guy calm down ....

He has fallen doesn't mean he won't rise again .
I won't be surprised if deep down in your heart you are only jealous of him because you never had the opportunity to step out of naija or he didn't bring anyone of you to the us . If that the reason I guess he has seen the level of hatred in your heart that y..

He chooses to stay there let him be are you the one feeding him .. why do u choose to come here and talk about him..

Don't be surprised that op will move out if the uncle wasn't in trouble and has asked him to come over to stay ..
Re: U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM by anuofGod(f): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Mumu say i do fetish cheesy grin grin
Since 2000 he left you are saying i waited till 2022 before i do fetish on him??
So all the money he was chopping na God do am. But Now that he has problem, na me do am?

You must be very senseless and stupod
Lol, then why are you so happy over his downfall
He doesn't own you anything, stop that sense of entitlement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Stay Or Walk Away? / Photos +18 Porn Star Ass Hole 10 Times Bigger Than Her P **** Y / 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.