Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

In Love With Her (cont.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Her (cont.) (221 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Her (cont.) by darwin010(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Yeah, she freaking barged in to my room. After overcoming that second of shock, I furiously screamed at her and I could see how sorry she was because it was written all over her face. I called Lois my favorite maid and she came racing over. I told her to get Annette outta my room or else I'll call the guards. The fibble Lois just knelt and said "Young Miss, please, Master doesn't want you here." Before she could finish, I screamed at her and told her " You can't kneel for anyone in this house except me. You serve me alone and only me shall you kneel for. Understood?....... Get the Bleep outta here you two." Annette was still deep in shock that all she could do was leave the room silent like nothing ever happened. After all that drama, I was just so furious and I just put on my Magill Los Angeles full outfit, grabbed the keys to the brand new lambourgini Dad bought for me as a New Year's gift and called Leo to go out to have some fun with the guys. There we were, at my favorite 5-star hotel with the guys, Leo, Jaden, Alex and Roy. Of course, as soon as we got there, they made way for us like we were at the Oscars. Whispers all around about me being the heir to the top leading company in America. Yeah, my Dad is the CEO and the owner of Diva la roche company which have a chain of branches throughout AMERICA. Quite impressive, right? Oh, I forgot to mention my annoying little sister, Isabella. That's because she's in L.A at the moment. I've often wondered why Dad named his company with a combination of French and English. Anyway, back to the hotel scene, there and then, I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever set my eyes on. Just as she entered the hotel, I rushed in and the guys were just trailing behind me but as I was about to touch her shoulder, I saw that familiar auburn hair and smelt that familiar scent of strawberry mixed with caramel. Just then, she looked back and I saw my disgusting cousin. I just shrugged and asked her what the hell she was doing here and Leo said " Oh bro, you know her?" but I was just furious at the thought that Leo called her here and was just about to yell at Leo when she answered softly " I came here because Mom told me to go out for some air". I just looked at Leo and he said "I was just going to ask for her cell but I couldn't cause it was her first day in our school." I just didn't bother and walked off. YEAH, it's freaking true. My geng ain't called The Zing for nothing. We're freaking play boys but I'm not worried whatsoever about whom anyone of us play, especially not Leo. So, if he wanted my cousin, I don't freaking care. It's none of my biz. Besides, I don't even like her on the first place......[url=]https://www.fiverr.com/share/75qPa4[/url] see more

(1) (Reply)

Never Do This Things On A First Date / Akwa Ibom Isong / Male Bestie Gave This Guy's Girlfriend Iphone 13 And 600k While The Boyfriend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.