Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them (1223 Views)

Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Umbrateeth04: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
tarboshi:

Another suicide victim loading. Reverse your life when you still have the opportunity.
off point cheesy
You are just typing like someone with brain tumor cheesy

Werey how does this write-up correlate with suicide grin
I swear your head no correct

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Prettygirl200(f): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
See the way this mumu op dey chase clout, pretending to be what u are not bc of likes and comment is very weird, lies everywhere this was what Rich prominent was talking about. Spits!!!!
Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Dynoz01: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
See the way this mumu op dey chase clout, pretending to be what u are not bc of likes and comment is very weird, lies everywhere this was what Rich prominent was talking about. Spits!!!!
you be confirm werey cheesy grin
You are not right in the head when you typed this horseshit cheesy
I am a full blown lesbian get that to your emptyheaded skull cheesy
And don't be stupid, remove that female moniker because me and you know quite well, you are not a female but a male grin
You are deceiving yourself werey cheesy grin
Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Prettygirl200(f): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dynoz01:
you be confirm werey cheesy grin
You are not right in the head when you typed this horseshit cheesy
I am a full blown lesbian get that to your emptyheaded skull cheesy
And don't be stupid, remove that female moniker because me and you know quite well, you are not a female but a male grin
You are deceiving yourself werey cheesy grin
Madam ewu if u are a full blown or an half blown lesbian, how is that my business Sorry am a lady nd not a man, do u understand Madam ewu!!!
Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jashub:
...but you said CNN , and now you're giving me references to gay websites that share the same unnatural affections you hold on to . Sick grin
Lmao grin grin
Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dynoz01:
Men you don't get a lesbian to fall in love with you, Lesbians do not love men. That is what makes them Lesbians

A lesbian cannot be turned straight by having sex with a man she will still be a lesbian

This question is PORPESTROUS and LUDICROUS grin. Stop deluding yourself that all women secretly wants a man. Lesbians are women that love other women. Their love for each other is much valid as that of an opposite gender couple
public announcement, this op with multiple moniker is not a lesbian she's a full grown woman in her early 40s.

due to her ill character she has been dumped by a lot of guys, frustrated and bitterness she now decide to persecute men using her so called LESBIAN THREAD. Let's pray she doesn't commit suicide undecided
Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Womanizer(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dynoz01:
you are deceiving yourself cheesy grin
this are bisexuals not Lesbian cheesy
You are stupid grin

Lesbians don't love men at all, neither do their want their wack dick inside them, but for those that need vagina stimulation from a natural dick want the dick not the man get that to your empty skull grin

All I need is just 1 day to fuçk that lesbian nonsense out of your body grin
Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Umbrateeth04: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Womanizer:

All I need is just 1 day to fuçk that lesbian nonsense out of your body grin
All you need is 1day to fvck that nonsense straightness out of your body with my 50inches LONG PREEK.
I swear you will turn gay grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Dynoz01: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Madam ewu if u are a full blown or an half blown lesbian, how is that my business Sorry am a lady nd not a man, do u understand Madam ewu!!!
your Stupidity is legendary grin
And yes I am a full blown lesbian choke on it grin grin
If it was not your business, you shouldn't have typed werey grin

You are deceiving yourself, me and you know quite well you are not a woman but a man grin

You are nothing but a dung for plant manure werey grin
Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Dynoz01: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
tarboshi:

Another suicide victim loading. Reverse your life when you still have the opportunity.
it is crystal clear that you will be the one to commit that suicide
Start counting on yourself as you complete the suicide mission
Correct your Stupidity and reverse your miserable life when you still have a little opportunity before it becomes too late

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Umbrateeth04: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
RAZOR619:
public announcement, this op with multiple moniker is not a lesbian she's a full grown woman in her early 40s.

due to her ill character she has been dumped by a lot of guys, frustrated and bitterness she now decide to persecute men using her so called LESBIAN THREAD. Let's pray she doesn't commit suicide undecided
how are you sure she is not a lesbian grin

You are not making any sense grin
So in your daft mindset what you are trying to imply is that men who frolick with women are avoided dumped and distanced by a lot of guys, furstrated and bitter so they decided to be heterosexual grin
That's how stupid your assumption is grin

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Sammy101111(m): 3:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Even lesbian later end up falling in love with a guy . A lesbian likes organism you give them the right organism and touches they will come back lol they still need men to make the real penetration

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Dynoz01: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Sammy101111:
Even lesbian later end up falling in love with a guy . A lesbian likes organism you give them the right organism and touches they will come back lol they still need men to make the real penetration
you are deceiving yourself grin
Lesbians end up calling in love with your Stupidity,
How can a lesbian fall in love with someone she is not attracted too??!
Your head is scattered and disorganized
Lesbians and falling in love with a guy are two parallel lines that can never meet grin
It's just like you typing a straight man will end up falling in love with a guy cheesy grin
Lesbians do not in any way love men
You are typing crap cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Leepeak(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
NO JAMB(UTME) REQUIRED! Study a 9 month course & secure 200L admission to your preferred university via IJMB. Interim Joint Matriculation Board is a PROVEN, APPROVED & CERTIFIED nine (9) month Advanced level programme established by federal government.The programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other, as it requires no JAMB nor post UTME, Also awaiting result candidate can Enrol. •PROVEN: Annually about 20,000 applicants put in for the programme in which more than 15,000 candidates secure admission with it into 200 level to their preferred university & course as compared to JAMB which close to 1.6 million applicants sit for and just 20% fraction do get admitted. •APPROVED: The programme is approved by Federal Government as a platform for securing university admission into any university in Nigeria and abroad. Its moderated by ABU, Zaria with different study centres nationwide. •CERTIFIED: By Nigeria University Commission (NUC) as an A'level programme that qualify students into 200level in the university upon successful completion. IJMB is presently accepted in 80% of Nigeria Universities, and It has been estimated that annually 90% of students who register for IJMB successfully gain admission into their preferred institution.Only a dullard student will not make 5points from total of 15point criteria for crossing the hurdle into 200L. Registering with us for IJMB, is an automatic admission without screening, opportunity to choose from our various study centres nationwide with affordable tuition fee,conducive learning environment and hostel Accomodation etc. Registration is presently ongoing, If interested or for more details contact or whatsapp us on
Call 08028706634
Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by Womanizer(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
All you need is 1day to fvck that nonsense straightness out of your body with my 50inches LONG PREEK.
I swear you will turn gay grin grin

Na who be did one? angry

Abeg go and look for your fellow GAYbriels, I only do natural born women
Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by teebagy: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dynoz01:
Men you don't get a lesbian to fall in love with you, Lesbians do not love men. That is what makes them Lesbians

A lesbian cannot be turned straight by having sex with a man she will still be a lesbian

This question is PORPESTROUS and LUDICROUS grin. Stop deluding yourself that all women secretly wants a man. Lesbians are women that love other women. Their love for each other is much valid as that of an opposite gender couple
with all the love do u know that lesbians have d highest rate of domestic violence in d world.
Re: Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them by teebagy: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dynoz01:

why wij a man leave an heterosexual woman and chaise a lesbian. Or are lesbian pussy the gate to eternal life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Female Mod(photos) / My First Experience Of Eating My Neighbor’s Thick Honey Pot / Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.