Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) (9081 Views)

Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo / Three Men Rape Male Commercial Tricycle Operator In Awka / Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Teenwolf(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Take it easy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by MOTOPARK: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Just imagine the kind of mindset of our youths. Very messed up.
with such mindset,the future of Nigerian has been destroyed along fault lines
Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omihanifa:

Let assume that am even broke grin at least I don't come online and beg cheesy

You that you are always hiding under different moniker to beg.
Mumu send me your account details let me bless you.

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cow.

Even dangote can't buy Lagos.

I doubt You know the investment in Lagos.

You're probably a kid

4 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by franchasofficia: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
I remember those days when Ifeanyi Ubah was still reigning. That was how guys here on nairaland were busy saying he's richer than Dangote.

All because he was always in the news for spraying monies at parties, and other social functions. When foul yansh open, banks and amcon were busy chasing him all over the place for been a chronic debtor.
If you are talking about debt, Aliko Dangote is the highest debtor and currently looking for more loans to complete his refinery, so shift undecided

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by ASAPFERG: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
If I insult and lay dangerous curses on igbos now, mods will ban me angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yeebos have a problem, but the more tragic part of it is that they don't know they have one. Actually those people you listed are the people responsible for how successful the US is today.
Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Omihanifa: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

Mumu send me your account details let me bless you.

How can you give what you don't have grin

4 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by mightyhaze: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
And you are not a man? Or did you come to this world to calculate peoples money?
u mind the goat?

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by shortIGBOman: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I am a full booded igbo man and I can categorically tell you that the person that created this thread is not an Igbo man. He just wants to use it to bring quarrel between Igbos and Yorubas. Please disregard this rubbish post.

How do you know he is not IGBO? He has all the identity of IGBO all over his post. That's how Igbo behave online.

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by blingxx(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:
Take it to the bank.... A na-enwe obodo enwe...

Front-page rn undecided undecided

And what should we do about it ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How do you know he is not IGBO? He has all the identity of IGBO all over his post. That's how Igbo behave online.

This is exactly what I am saying. Looking at your moniker someone might think you're an Igbo man which you are not. Tomorrow now you will create a thread to instigate hatred between Igbos and Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by tnerro1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Let them buy the presidency na

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
These men in dollars tops will worth $100m

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by kolaaderin: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
wirinet:
All of them added together is not as rich as Mike Adenuga. They are not even as rich as Folake Alakija.
you self Dey fall hand. How will you be comparing house flies with golden eagle. E too far now. They are all just adenuga brand ambassador nothing more

3 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by lonecatt(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
not true

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by adedayoa2(f): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Stay away from drugs, Una no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by polymers: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:

Get a job, u will useful for your siblings.

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Transcriber: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2022
All you saying the op is not Igbo are liars

Unamamatoto is Igbo

And he talks just like his brothers on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by nnamdi640: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2022
This your vawulence is expensive, hope you were not cheated
Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by 9japride(m): 3:42am On Jul 01, 2022
MOTOPARK:
with such mindset,the future of Nigerian has been destroyed along fault lines
[color=#006600][/color]

Its pathetic, these are the kind of youths one should avoid.
Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2022
unamamatoto:

I only see a couple of drug dealers and the current Governor of Anambra. You Igbos always bragging with dirty cash and IGG (ill-gotten gains).

Triple the wealth of those drug dealers combined and they still won't be as rich as Femi Osibona, the international property developer, talk less of some Lagos Yoruba big 'players'.

You people are just emptily arrogant based on nothing at all. For example check out Osibona's net worth compared to E Money's drug wealth even though we know you Igbos are chronic and insecure liars. Jokers.

You people alone always making offensive noise up and down. Ignorance, insecurity and inferiority complex are the main problems of Igbos.

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2022
kolaaderin:
you self Dey fall hand. How will you be comparing house flies with golden eagle. E too far now. They are all just adenuga brand ambassador nothing more

Exactly. All the way to Adenuga ke? Dem rich near the ankle of Sujimoto i.e Sijibomi Ogundele reputed to be worth over a billion dollars? Abeg Igbos are just insecure noisemakers. Nothing more.

Add to that the fact that 9 out of every 10 rich Igbo made their money from crime and you have a pathetic people who need psychological treatment for inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Mfetenang:
This is exactly why you can never be taken seriously by Nigerians, you worship criminals.
That's why nobody from your part of Nigeria will ever be president,please quote me.

Indeed. They are shameless. Obi Cubana the drug dealers who will be sharing a jail cell with Abba Kyari in future is who Igbos are bragging about? Virtually all the men in that picture, minus Soludo, are criminals.

A shameless ethnic group for real. The most shameless in Naija. Their antics would not bother the secure, respected and accomplished Yorubas if it is not always targeted at us, our leaders, our culture, our land and virtually everything about us. Chronic envy and inferiority complex is a b1tch.
Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Revolution2022:
Cocaine pushers.

All of them pata pata minus Soludo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin / Ocean Surge Sacks 1000: Lagos Begs FG For Financial Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.