Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) (9082 Views)

Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo / Three Men Rape Male Commercial Tricycle Operator In Awka / Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Ozzyk(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
IDENNAA:

You are correct. Obi Cubana does not worth more than 20 billion naira.
Are u okay? Obi Cubana according to Forbes worth is about $500m

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by famouscargo4u: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:
Take it to the bank.... A na-enwe obodo enwe...

Front-page rn undecided undecided

How much do they have set? There are so many silent billionaires o

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by kolaaderin: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:

The 3 men combined would be given change as transportation fare back to their villages at Ijebu Ode. cash to cash.

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by kolaaderin: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ozzyk:

Obi Cubana in Forbes are you kidding me. All i need from you is a proof .

7 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by frank317: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
YemyTemmy:

This is the problem with Igbos, boastful , proud and arrogant.

Now take this to the bank. 90% of those we see as successful in Igbos land are into shady deals. They ate criminal by nature.
Igbos don't have the endurance to do real biz

This is not true, Igbos are hard working people and u know it... they are well learned in business strategy both illiterates and literates among them

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Omihanifa: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

Because you're broke you now think that everyone is like you. Fooooooool...

Let assume that am even broke grin at least I don't come online and beg cheesy

You that you are always hiding under different moniker to beg.

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by YourhealthNG2(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Why does Nairaland allow this kind of senseless thread to stand?

What is even the job of the so called moderators?

Of course, we know the motive of threads like this, created by APC supporters to stok ethnic fight between the Igbos and Yoruba, but I can fathom any reason why such threads should not deleted by the moderators, except of course if they are complicit.

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Af0nja: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Stop that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Af0nja: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mfetenang:
This is exactly why you can never be taken seriously by Nigerians, you worship criminals.
That's why nobody from your part of Nigeria will ever be president,please quote me.

Rest

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by rolams(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Who are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by olisaEze(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
My friend sharrap dia!! Na only God know why pocket no be show glass. If not, u won’t be opening a thread here, advertising how poverty has totally altered ur sense of reasoning! It is easier to pronounce one billion Naira than to work towards making it. Abeg goan get ur PVC and vote Obi joor, so ur children won’t inherit this ur poverty mentality! What a waste pipe!!grin

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Mikolo70(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:

MADNESS TAKEN TOO FAR.... If i fire back now... Dem go dey cry.... OP TAKE IT DOWN IN YOUR TRIBE INTEREST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by sukar886: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
Stop deceiving yourself. None of those guys have up to 20billion for account. You can quote me anywhere.

Because say person kill cows for burial and he get night clubs no mean anything o.
Envy and jealousy is ur problem , how much dey ur account ... E no reach 3k

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by sukar886: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
IDENNAA:

You are correct. Obi Cubana does not worth more than 20 billion naira.
See them , how much u get ?

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by peace80037: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by AsianTotal: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
freshkpomo:

As an Edo person don't make me start seeing Igbo as hate filled people.

Ovhie Epa.
So because of that fuulish post from that 1diot. You want to start to hate Igbos. Do you think that guy is even Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by leksite120(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ozzyk:

Do you know what $500m is?

3 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Rickmann: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:

Front-page rn undecidedundecided

Immediately I saw this topic I knew there must be serious vawulence going on here grin

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Let them buy a part of Onitsha first then we can start from there...
Vawulency

3 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Birniwa(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol. One annoying thing about these degenerate flatin0s is that as they turn on data on their phone to come online, they're concurrently switching off their senses. The two don't work at the same time!

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
AsianTotal:

Ovhie Epa.
So because of that fuulish post from that 1diot. You want to start to hate Igbos. Do you think that guy is even Igbo?

bros I don code since, na loose guarding guy him be.... Body go soon tell them..
Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Omihanifa: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
sukar886:

Envy and jealousy is ur problem , how much dey ur account ... E no reach 3k

Are you my account officer? Oloriburuku
Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by 9japride(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
What kind of meaningless post is this? Why can't you say these men can buy up your state? Your aim is just to cause crises amongst Igbos and Yorubas. It's unfortunate people just derive joy in crises. It's just very shameful. Please use people from your state to make these kind of childish post. Smh

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by 9japride(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
MOTOPARK:
stupid statements to cause friction among the igbos and the Yorubas….creating huge fault line.
[color=#006600][/color]

Just imagine the kind of mindset of our youths. Very messed up.
Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by 9japride(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
freshkpomo:

As an Edo person don't make me start seeing Igbo as hate filled people.
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't fall for these kind of post. It's mainly done by envious people to instigated hatred towards the Igbos. If these kind of poster have the power, they can cause a civil war against the Igbos which their aim is to derive joy from the negative effects of the war. Some humans are terrible especially those blacks residing in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Acidosis(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
The truth of the matter is that apart from (maybe) Cubana, none of those guys is close to Seun Osewa of Nairaland in terms of net worth.

Una too dey believe nonsense too much. grin Posting pictures of your living room every four market days on IG with "made-in-Turkey" chairs is not how to identify a billionaire grin grin

Real money no dey make noise. Only an ediot will actually believe that E-money or Kcee has more money than Seun Osewa. grin

E-money is not even close to the likes of Don Jazzy but you hardly see the latter in the midst of una useless billionaire talks. Money >>>> Noise.

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by gotnel: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:

Childish mind.
Who are they?
What business are they into?
What is their worth?

Stop being childish in your thinking

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Mandate2023: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Niwdog:
your stupidity no get grade
Someone posted something your next line of action is to label him Ipob what if it's your tribe men seeking for vawulence

Anoi ipig grin
Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by wirinet(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
All of them added together is not as rich as Mike Adenuga. They are not even as rich as Folake Alakija.

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Eniitankorede: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:

Why would they want Lagos? Why can’t they buy Anambra? The answer is obvious, nobody buys a bad market created by Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Orukomeno:
Una go just wake up carry phone on data off sense

grin grin you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Niwdog(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mandate2023:

Anoi ipig grin
ewure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ocean Surge Sacks 1000: Lagos Begs FG For Financial Aid / London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.