Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) (9084 Views)

Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo / Three Men Rape Male Commercial Tricycle Operator In Awka / Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by MOTOPARK: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:
Take it to the bank.... A na-enwe obodo enwe...

Front-page rn undecided undecided
stupid statements to cause friction among the igbos and the Yorubas….creating huge fault line.

4 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by YemyTemmy: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:

This is the problem with Igbos, boastful , proud and arrogant.

Now take this to the bank. 90% of those we see as successful in Igbos land are into shady deals. They ate criminal by nature.
Igbos don't have the endurance to do real biz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by revolt(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Op is definitely not igbo... igbos are more I telligent than this. I think he's just trying to increase the vitriol btw west and east.

These kinds of threads are threads that brings shame to nwafors. I know we don't do shit like this.

6 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by revolt(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
YemyTemmy:

Now take this to the bank. 90% of those we see as successful in Igbos land are into shady deals. They ate criminal by nature.
oga the op is definitely not igbo. Or one of these bastards that's trying to cause issues btw east and west

6 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by iyapont: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Typical nyamiris mentality tueh grin

3 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Niwdog(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mandate2023:
Ipigs with pig mentality grin
your stupidity no get grade
Someone posted something your next line of action is to label him Ipob what if it's your tribe men seeking for vawulence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Christistruth00: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
It is not about money

Are they ready and willing to Sacrifice themselves for the Good Of Lagos and it’s inhabitants ?

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by jullary(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
See in a country where level of illiteracy is high this is what u get! If a grown up person with internet phone reason this way,Then nigeria is still on a long thing.tribe aside, can dangote, mike adenuga combine with elon musk buy lagos state?!

4 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Omihanifa: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

Keep quiet and stop spewing rubbish. Has anyone in your entire generation ever killed a cow before?

You think everybody is cursed like you. All you know how to do is to be begging here on nairaland with different moniker. Shameless boy.

Even this account you are using to comment was recently created again for the purpose of begging undecided

6 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
I remember those days when Ifeanyi Ubah was still reigning. That was how guys here on nairaland was busy saying he's richer than Dangote.

All because he was always in the news for spraying monies at parties, and other social functions. When foul yansh, banks and amcon were busy chasing him all over the place for been a chronic debtor

Dangote too is owing debts. They all owe debts

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
This thread was created by one of those Tinubu Urchins in other to instigate more hatred for Peter Obi.

Lagos generates more money than entire Ghana. These 3men can't even buy 1 local government in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Omihanifa: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

You are very stupid. I can feed your entire generation both born and unborn.

Go and rest you no get anything. SAPA nah your first name. (ALHAJI SAPA)

5 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Lush100(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
I can see 5 men.

Since they can buy Lagos why don't they buy all of their hometown first, make it a paradise , then Lagos might probably consider selling.

3 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by MaphiousDeBrave: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
I was robbed my phone laptop was made away with. A a new web developer please I need help 2080830102 zenith bank joshua

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omihanifa:

Go and rest you no get anything. SAPA nah your first name. (ALHAJI SAPA)

Because you're broke you now think that everyone is like you. Fooooooool...

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by frank317: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:

I am Igbo but I find this ur post very foolish... get ethniciy off ur head and get life... tomorrow ya al will be shouting black lives matter, while u hate ur fellow black brothers

4 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:

As an Edo person don't make me start seeing Igbo as hate filled people.

Modified: Impersonating other tribes to cause conflict is not to be taken as a joke Seun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by unamamatoto: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
freshkpomo:

your validation is inconsequential. Hate your entire family instead undecided

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
freshkpomo:

The guy is not an Igbo. He just created this thread to instigate hatred for Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by khingTony(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
IDENNAA:

You are ignorant and unexposed. You want yo to start an unnecessary tribal skirmish in the name of Igbo which you can't sustain.

Let me let everyone know this useless OP don't speak for Anambra nor Igbo.

The guys you listed are not worth more than 500,000,000 dollars together and you think they can but Lagos which is worth over a trillion pounds ?
Even Nigeria as a country is not worth up to 1 trillion pounds, please make confirmations before typing hogwash

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by frank317: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
freshkpomo:

Its wrong to see igbos as hate filled people because of one foolish person

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
I am a full booded igbo man and I can categorically tell you that the person that created this thread is not an Igbo man. He just wants to use it to bring quarrel between Igbos and Yorubas. Please disregard this rubbish post.

2 Likes

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by DMerciful(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Will anybody from your house be president?
Mfetenang:
This is exactly why you can never be taken seriously by Nigerians, you worship criminals.
That's why nobody from your part of Nigeria will ever be president,please quote me.

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:
your validation is inconsequential. undecided

I don Mark you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by DMerciful(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
How do you know the Op is Igbo? Is it not possible for someone to write this to attract insults to Igbos?
YemyTemmy:

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by Majesty2(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
That is how ipob pigs from beerfraud land reason ooh, so don't be surprised

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by unamamatoto: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
freshkpomo:

I don Mark you.
mark your old wrinkled mama kpomo instead undecided ode

1 Like

Re: Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
unamamatoto:
mark your old wrinkled mama kpomo instead undecided ode
the day you go loose guard for this forum, body go tell you.

Peace!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLNG Train 7: FG Insists On Local Content / Never Before Seen Video Documentary Of The Nigerian-biafran War / Who Is Funding Violence In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.