Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) (2373 Views)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / Evangelist Kate: I Wear Hijab To Stop Men From Looking At My Backside. / How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wetin ubunja and the disciples dey give for free.. no body fit redirect the simps to NL for the salvation of thier souls ?
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by JBriel: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
killmods:
Wetin ubunja and the disciples dey give for free.. no body fit redirect the simps to NL for the salvation of thier souls ?

Myself and Ubunja actually populated these ideologies for free, for years. We started playfully, it's funny to see how the ideologies have seen been well received by society and how young mehn are embracing them..

Anyways, we evolved and went into hibernation but continue to watch from the sidelines how the next gen is extending them. I'm not disappointed.
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by kelspinall(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
ever since I recognized nairaland forum, relationship no dey wine me again, I no need shola to the yarn me anyhow on twitter,there are real men that has tasted and fuxked life and my joy is that the do it willingly when it comes to giving advice and experiences...

To such Gents..

[/b]THANK_YOU_SOO_MUCH
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
something wey you go come nairaland get am for free cheesy, anyways if people are willing to pay them no problem, but left for me I won't
twitter and reddit boys are the lowest level of males. When I saw twitter users getting wowed by things that already expired here on Nairaland since 2017 I just shook my head
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by WatchYourSix: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
See what they have reduced some women to.

All of them just they mention 2k
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
WatchYourSix:
See what they have reduced some women to.

All of them just they mention 2k

cheesy

Urgent 2K bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C / Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! / Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.