Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? (2130 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nlanalyst: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Scamupdates:
did you get any call/mail claiming to be from your bank. or do you use your bank for any online shopping. if no then you have malware or keylogger on your device . or it a trusted nigga with your info wink
No one called me nor did I receive any mail. In fact, since I created this account in February, I have never made any withdrawals from it. Highest has been airtime and I have never shared the details with anyone. And that's because like I wrote, I have been defrauded before by a close friend and now I'm being utterly careful.

This is like my entire life savings, I swear I'm scared.
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nlanalyst:
This isn't funny..

Trying to do interbank transfer using ussd, it's not working.
use your bank app oga. told you it will say pin invalid cus they spoffed your line and get otp to reset it
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nlanalyst: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Call the bank now and tell them to block your account just to be safe....might be internal runs..

.tomorrow you can go to bank and find out what happened
Thanks so much. I have just called my account officer and he assured me it's not scam that I should not worry myself, the money would be reversed. Told him I'm not even concerned about the reversal but rather the safety of my account. He didn't really say much. The guy actually helped create this account and I can say he's the only one who probably knows about the existence of this account. Could he be a suspect?
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nlanalyst: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Scamupdates:
use your bank app oga. told you it will say pin invalid cus they spoffed your line and get otp to reset it
I could only register on the mobile app and perhaps check balance and transaction history but no other thing. This is because I do not have a debit card and I need it to create a transaction pin. As such, I have never carried out any transaction with the banking app.
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lol... Not the first time... The guy who did it is the most irritating person I've met... If you offend him, he trolls you...

I won't chase a kid...
only a jobless kid does that (a man/boy trying to make it in life no go get time create tread for nonsense
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nlanalyst:

I could only register on the mobile app and perhaps check balance and transaction history but no other thing. This is because I do not have a debit card and I need it to create a transaction pin. As such, I have never carried out any transaction with the banking app.
some one is about to cashout with somelse hardwork cheesy
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by WatchYourSix: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nlanalyst:

Thanks so much. I have just called my account officer and he assured me it's not scam that I should not worry myself, the money would be reversed. Told him I'm not even concerned about the reversal but rather the safety of my account. He didn't really say much. The guy actually helped create this account and I can say he's the only one who probably knows about the existence of this account. Could he be a suspect?

If its a very new account..it may be auto generated atm card..perhaps you dsnt tick you dont want atm on the form...

Still me i watchmysix all the time...i no trust anybody inclusing account officer

...move the money or block the account
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Scamupdates:
so it was't her doing all that
Nope it was a dirty troll..
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nlanalyst:

No one called me nor did I receive any mail. In fact, since I created this account in February, I have never made any withdrawals from it. Highest has been airtime and I have never shared the details with anyone. And that's because like I wrote, I have been defrauded before by a close friend and now I'm being utterly careful.

This is like my entire life savings, I swear I'm scared.
then you have a malware on your device ( i have lot of buddies who does this dailly and that is the same formart they use ) i even day my side not day laugh . but caim down your funds is save he cant make use of the atm yet
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nlanalyst: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
WatchYourSix:

If its a very new account..it may be auto generated atm card..perhaps you dsnt tick you dont want atm on the form...

Still me i watchmysix all the time...i no trust anybody inclusing account officer

...move the money or block the account
I created it in February. And I made it clear I didn't need a debit card. In fact, I paid the account officer 2k which the debit card was supposed to be charged from but later.. I told him he shouldn't worry and that was it. It's been four whole months already na. It should not be now they would now want to debit me for it.

Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nlanalyst:

bank workers no day fine money abi wink
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Scamupdates:
only a jobless kid does that (a man/boy trying to make it in life no go get time create tread for nonsense
Thank you! You get it... But he's comfortable with poverty... He's still using the cloned account... Glad you know...
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Bobloco: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nlanalyst:

Trust no one bro...... I repeat trust no one

Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Abizz: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
They are abouta wipe out a nigga's life savings.
You go dey alright las las.
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Uzomacharles: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
BoredBerry:
There's a guy here who knows everything about scams... Ask him...
https://www.nairaland.com/scamupdates

hahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhah

Na Loader be that ooooo grin

Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Uzomacharles:

wink i do what i do, teach them,teach people to avoid it and discourage people from doing it
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Uzomacharles: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Scamupdates:
wink i do what i do, teach them,teach people to avoid it and discourage people from doing it

You know sure site to buy CC?
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Uzomacharles:

You know sure site to buy CC?
i day sell (dont buy smt you know nothing about
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I know! That's why I like him... grin

This minutes he's advertising, the next he's help Nairalanders... I love the back and forth switch from saint to devil... Devil to saint...
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by aramanda14: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Let me drop this update here. It’s one thing to save … it’s another thing entirely to save with someone that can give you correct interest on your savings.

Na why I carry my legs go enter Fairsave wallet because their 10 percent interest per annum too sweet me. you should try them out today.
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Abizz: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2022
You should be at the bank already unless you are a joker.
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2022
aramanda14:
Let me drop this update here. It’s one thing to save … it’s another thing entirely to save with someone that can give you correct interest on your savings.

Na why I carry my legs go enter Fairsave wallet because their 10 percent interest per annum too sweet me. you should try them out today.
wink spotted
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Uzomacharles: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Scamupdates:
i day sell (dont buy smt you know nothing about

I dey spam but my pc bad....

how u dey sell?
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I dey spam but my pc bad....
how u dey sell?
my cc is 40k but can give you 30k
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Uzomacharles: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Scamupdates:
my cc is 40k but can give you 30k

How much funds dey ?
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Uzomacharles:

How much funds dey ?
around 500$ -$2k max but limit is way above
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Freelane33(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Nlanalyst:

I have more than a million naira in that account bros, if it's a joke stop it.
To safe yourself of the stress and from loss pls transfer your money to another bank account
Case closed
Money no easy to get for this country
Re: What Did Access Bank Just Charge Me For? by Nlanalyst: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hi Abizz.
I have sent you mail twice.
No long story, I'm sorry for dragging you into that convo. I miscalculated things but it's not enough justification.

I'm really sorry baba.

Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him / She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes / Ma Boyfriend Will Break Up With Me If I Dont Write Him A Love Poem

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58