Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him (2057 Views)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by y2jacob1: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2022
A Nigerian man has called off his wedding after he discovered that his would-be wife is six years older than him. This development was contained in a post shared on Facebook by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa’s aide, Ossai Ovie Success. According to the man, all preparations had already been perfected for the wedding before he made the discovery. He said his love for the lady died immediately the truth became naked to him.

Ossai wrote:

A friend ended his wedding preparation a week to the wedding because his wife to be is older than him .
Now this is what happened.
He met the girl few months ago, they were in love.
After much love , he engaged the girl and he immediately went for the girl’s marriage introduction.
During the courtship, the girl told him that she is 28.
Of a truth, the girl looks so young and beautiful that she doesn’t look her age.
So after the marriage introduction, they fixed a date for their traditional and white wedding.
Invitation cards printed , money paid for live band , decorations, food, drinks.
Money for Traditional marriage and white wedding dresses for parents paid for already.
Two weeks to the traditional and white wedding date, he found out that the wife to be is 6 years older than him.
He was disappointed and despite the money spent, he decided to cancel the traditional and white wedding.
He said, Ossai Ovie Success there is nothing you will say now that will make me to marry this girl.
The love I have for her died the day I noticed her lies.
The guy is still sad at the moment.
What will you do if you are the guy or you are the girl?

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Join our Facebook group for latest gist
https://web./tncng

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by dawnomike(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2022
The lady was simply using her `football age`...

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Stallionhorse: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2022
This your story is just like tinubu's campaign.. It has no directions.. How old is the guy? What is wrong with marrying a girl older than you? Will she be flogging you like a kid? Mehn! I really hate why I'm a country with people that reason like this.. Its so pathetic.. Do u eve know if your mum is older than your dad? Mimi society.

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by dawnomike(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
This your story is just like tinubu's campaign.. It has no directions.. How old is the guy? What is wrong with marrying a girl older than you? Will she be flogging you like a kid? Mehn! I really hate why I'm a country with people that reason like this.. Its so pathetic.. Do u eve know if your mum is older than your dad? Mimi society.
There's nothing wrong about a guy marring a lady that is older than him... the problem stems from the fact that she lied about it which made the whole relationship based on lies from the set go.

She might have lied because she didn't want to lose the guy... but, it's better to come out straight from the beginning and let the heavens fall!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by slimjohn2k5: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Nothing wrong, but she would have come out with truth

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

The koko is that she lied about it...he obviously wont be able to trust her

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by emmanuelbrown26: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2022
D way some guys dey trust all these delilah, daighters of eve and jezebel is still a mystery of d century.
Aunty dun tire to dey go shiloh every year, na en mak aunty cum dey lie for her age. Football age wey aunty gv, its possible say aunty dun old pass d 6years extra wey brother discover.
For d question if na me waiting I go do. My answer na, IT CAN'T BE ME AND IT WILL NEVER BE ME.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Kobicove(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2022
All these online stories sef undecided
Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Baronthecelebri: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
I'll call off the wedding

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Weirdcamila: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Don’t trust a female , if she lies or not.
Lie is in the nature of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Another one, here they come again they would rather fall into the bottomless pits of hell than say d truth

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

WereyStallionBaboon sad

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Kennyprince: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
The guy is not serious.

If I were him, I ll go ahead and marry her
Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by jeromestarks: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nice call off.
How can you marry a woman that old?
Women get clumsy with age.
The older, the clumsier.
Once a woman is above 23, don't marry her; she's damaged from inside out. Except you want to spend you hard earned money on treating diseases and infection, Marry a young virgin woman between 18 and 23.
Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Testimony1988(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
The truth is, it won't be funny staying with a lady who can't tell her partner her true age, he should move on and pray for his right partner.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by OriOko88(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Dem for post the pics make we compare the faces of d man and d lady. Some ladies looks younger than their age especially those slim ones. D girl I dated two years ago was 4years older but you wouldn't know. No one could believe she was born in 1984. She looks 33. Correct coke,slim shape with correct blonde face. And Mk I add,she has the tightest punna iv ever fckk. Clean cunt,no odour atal. She lived with me for 3months and it was non stop sex..until one Union bank manager used bank job snatched her from me. Shes relocated to Austria now with d guy. She sent me 96k this year march.

Older ladies are still the most caring cos theyd be treating u like their younger brother. And they are also sensible and experienced. I love older women. Pass am to me abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by dnawah(m): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2022
y2jacob1:
A Nigerian man has called off his wedding after he discovered that his would-be wife is six years older than him. This development was contained in a post shared on Facebook by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa’s aide, Ossai Ovie Success. According to the man, all preparations had already been perfected for the wedding before he made the discovery. He said his love for the lady died immediately the truth became naked to him.

Ossai wrote:

A friend ended his wedding preparation a week to the wedding because his wife to be is older than him .
Now this is what happened.
He met the girl few months ago, they were in love.
After much love , he engaged the girl and he immediately went for the girl’s marriage introduction.
During the courtship, the girl told him that she is 28.
Of a truth, the girl looks so young and beautiful that she doesn’t look her age.
So after the marriage introduction, they fixed a date for their traditional and white wedding.
Invitation cards printed , money paid for live band , decorations, food, drinks.
Money for Traditional marriage and white wedding dresses for parents paid for already.
Two weeks to the traditional and white wedding date, he found out that the wife to be is 6 years older than him.
He was disappointed and despite the money spent, he decided to cancel the traditional and white wedding.
He said, Ossai Ovie Success there is nothing you will say now that will make me to marry this girl.
The love I have for her died the day I noticed her lies.
The guy is still sad at the moment.
What will you do if you are the guy or you are the girl?

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Join our Facebook group for latest gist
https://web./tncng
good for him,but wait o! That girl wicked o! If the guy is 4 years older than 28.
28+4+6=38 years.38-28=10 years. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Fahvvy: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
He made the right call...

A woman who can lie to her hubby-to-be (not a mere boyfriend o) about something as trivial as her age, SHOULD NEVER be trusted undecided...

That's because she might as well lie about who the real father of her child is grin....
Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Nonexisting1: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
He did the right thing. It's better to cancel the wedding than run around doing DNA tests on his children later. The vaginarian is a lying machine and we all know they are capable of doing.
Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Savedday: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
The only thing evening newspaper are good at; lies, cheating, jumping from 1 d!ck to another, entitlement mentality, dangerous and wickedness.

9ja girls, they are all the same. Useless gender all of them.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off Wedding After Discovering His Bride Is Six Years Older Than Him by Slynation(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
There is nothing wrong until the day there is a slight misunderstanding and she tell you to shut up that you are not her mate...!!

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Fuckin’ Your Ex? / WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? / Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.