Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - (71507 Views)

Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by naija4life247: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
edungene7:
what makes him a better politician he only plays money politics nothing more

You too can start playing Poverty Politics since Tinubu is playing Money Politics. You will cry blood, not next year, but this year because once Wike the wicked one wears Tinubu's symbolic Cap, then no election again. Just a ratification of the C-in-C

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Omoslim26: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Double wahala for pdtif oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by babyfaceafrica: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Vistra40:

Amaechi as governor couldn’t deliver Rivers to buhari,e come be wike? Rivers state is not a state that any governor can deliver to a party outside PDP let alone now that obi is the LP candidate. Those voters that would have voted for PDP here had wike been picked as VP candidate has switched to LP. I live in port harcourt.

Don't underate Wike, he is very rugged, even if Apc doesn't win rivers Wike will deliver 40%. The problem is can he and Amaechi work together? I doubt

8 Likes

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by PaedophileProph: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
This Joe Igbokwe must be mentally sick .
Thinubu is the 3rd Presidential candidate Gov Wike will be meeting .

Why so much ado ?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Arysexy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wike that just inaugurated a committee this evening?

Who takes gutter cleaner serious?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by naija4life247: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
lagonovo:
Yoruba Christians? You want to teach Yorubas politics and diversity? They own it and that's why they easily accommodate everybody, including your own people, no matter your agenda grin

Food for thought for you as previously shared by someone:

1. Are you aware that in the 17 states of southern Nigeria, there is only one Muslim governor, Gov. Oyetola of Osun State?

2. Are you equally aware that there are only two Muslim Deputy Governors in the whole of southern Nigeria?

3. In the North, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.

4. In the North, there are Eight Christian Deputy Governors out of Nineteen.

5. Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and only 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria?

6. Do you know that there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria?

Idiots and nincompoops cannot know this. It's too much for their empty heads

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by desiredhome: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Deliverer! grin

Just like Amaechi has always been - Wike is about to become another Ikwerre-born useful idiot.

APC cannot win presidential election in Rivers State.

Know this and know peace
Without wike, pdp is dead in Rivers State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Vadese1:
Tinubu only have the southwest votes. Rivers is either way. If wike fail to work for pdp, Peter Obi will take much of the voted. Rivers is ibo dominated state. Beside I don't see anyway Amechi and wike can work together. This should not be excitement to Tinubu fans . The news is irrelevant

My state no be Igbo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by naija4life247: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Don't underate Wike, he is very rugged, even if Apc doesn't win rivers Wike will deliver 40%. The problem is can he and Amaechi work together? I doubt

Tinubu can make Lucifer to go and beg God for forgiveness.

Tinubu made Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Atikulation work for Buhari in 2015. Did you hear what Obasanjo said about Atikulation two days ago? Obasanjo rubbished Atikulation again. But in 2015, Tinubu brought them together, including IBB who is Buhari's number one enemy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Vistra40: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Bros shun! Nobody can rig where they are not popular. If wike goes that route the same treatment that was meted to amaechi in 2015 will be meted to him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Arysexy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Wike cannot force ppl to vote for APC. Amechi tried and failed.

Rivers is a traditional PDP state. In fact, LP will grab more vote from Rivers if Wike wants to do anti party
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by splashbaby(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Do you have proof?
Oh yes, this is not the first time I am making this claim… very reliable source. His major interest was to defeat Rotimi Amaechi for Tinubu and now with the problem in PDP , he’s expanding his frontier further.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Realignments
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by babyfaceafrica: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Vistra40:

Bros shun! Nobody can rig where they are not popular. If wike goes that route the same treatment that was meted to amaechi in 2015 will be meted to him.

We will see about that. Yahaya bello owed salaries in his first time. Against the majority igala tribe, he rigged himself into second term. Never underate the power of rigging. Never ever!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Bhol28: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
“While they are on Social Media abusing everybody Gov Wike goes to France to meet Asiwaju. Abuse, calling names, hate and bigotry are no strategy.

“They hated and abused PMB since 2015 and now they have transferred the aggression to Asiwaju. We wait and see.”

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Kaiser20: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu is in France for mental health related illness later they'll tell us he went for knee operations.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by babyfaceafrica: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Wike cannot force ppl to vote for APC. Amechi tried and failed.

Rivers is a traditional PDP state. In fact, LP will grab more vote from Rivers if Wike wants to do anti party

Let's kip our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by SmartPolician: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
desiredhome:

Without wike, pdp is dead in Rivers State

That's FALSE!

The strength of PDP in Rivers predates the popularity of Wike.

If he decamps, what PDP needs is another person to take over.

What happened to Amaechi will happen to him.

I am sure he knows that and will never leave the party.

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by DeleTaller: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Smithkafors:
I knew it.... The noise from fayose was not ordinarily. Trust politicians at your own peril. Deceiving the gullible with southern presidency which is clearly for the position to be shared between themselves. I pity any youth who still thinks that these men wants to change things.
See them holding meetings up and down, what do you think they are doing? They are sharing the positions and national cake.

Vote Obi for a better country.

Obi is worse .... after using APGA platform to win governorship election he jump to PDP... because he could not get the majority to support him for ticket then he jump again to Labour... he has failed to be a party man.... he is only after his ambition he loves nobody... I only pity the fools following him.. well it will end in vein for them tho....

Congratulations to Wike if it is true... another structure to be added if they make gentle man agreement.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Joyrise: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Smithkafors:
I knew it.... The noise from fayose was not ordinarily. Trust politicians at your own peril. Deceiving the gullible with southern presidency which is clearly for the position to be shared between themselves. I pity any youth who still thinks that these men wants to change things.
See them holding meetings up and down, what do you think they are doing? They are sharing the positions and national cake.

Vote Obi for a better country.

Omugo, please is Peter Obi from the North when you said he is deceiving everyone with Southern presidency. I can assure you that your candidate can not win a state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by babyfaceafrica: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

Tinubu can make Lucifer to go and beg God for forgiveness.

Tinubu made Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Atikulation work for Buhari in 2015. Did you hear what Obasanjo said about Atikulation two days ago? Obasanjo rubbished Atikulation again. But in 2015, Tinubu brought them together, including IBB who is Buhari's number one enemy.

You mean Wike can work with Amechi, if that happens that will be the 10th wonder of the world

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by duro4chang(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
VULCAN:
Tinubu media crew has gathered for a feast.

Animals that formerly were insulting Wike are now singing his praises apparently because he went to see Tunubu
Must you abuse and call people names?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by haykes(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Op light go shock you for this big lie
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
You mean Wike had a meeting with the man on life support?

Then Wike is as good as the nan too.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by frejatoye117: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
I congratulate my next President in Advance Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU come 2023

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:
grin more wahala for PDP

And the Unpaid Labourers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by adekolaelect(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Megabig:
One Facebook tadpole just posted something and y’all lift am de spread up and down.

Na for hospital bed e wan attend to Wike?
Y’all never learn, better Select Kwankwaso, Obi or Sowore.
Tinubu and Atiku should never be an option
This one is still wailing when everybody is joining the moving Train .pls try to hold the sock so that your Obidient should not turn to Obituary .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by hohafrank(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fake news
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by millionboi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Randy100:
Small sense Joe Igbokwe got none.
since is coming from Joe igbokwe,I don't believe it
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by duro4chang(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
PaedophileProph:
This Joe Igbokwe must be mentally sick .
Thinubu is the 3rd Presidential candidate Gov Wike will be meeting .

Why so much ado ?
Must you abuse and call people names?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Peppabae(f): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
We assisted buhari and Lai Muhammed in destroying Nigeria with fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.