Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - (71472 Views)

Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Emilokoiyawon: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
onenaija001:
not all comments in Nairaland should be taken serious, the person opened the account today, he/she may not even be Yoruba, no mind am abeg.

Its an ipig. The have been pushing this divisive agenda for a couple of years now.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by wickedJezibel(f): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Is this the latest Jubril El Sudan? You ipigs have lost all credibility. No one takes you serious anymore. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Smithkafors:
I knew it.... The noise from fayose was not ordinarily. Trust politicians at your own peril. Deceiving the gullible with southern presidency which is clearly for the position to be shared between themselves. I pity any youth who still thinks that these men wants to change things.
See them holding meetings up and down, what do you think they are doing? They are sharing the positions and national cake.

Vote Obi for a better country.
you always want to associate with groups. Is Obi a youth? Wetin concern youths with a 60 years old man?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Jack500: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
wickedJezibel:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

You are spewing nonsense.
Tribe over religion. I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu. You are late to the party already, try again, omo ibo.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Bimpe29: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Xscape1993:
Fake news.....
You will soon know that it's real when the burble burst imminently.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Jack500: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Deliverer! grin

Just like Amaechi has always been - Wike is about to become another Ikwerre-born useful idiot.

APC cannot win presidential election in Rivers State.

Know this and know peace

APC doesn't have to win outrightly, but just get enough votes to reduce the margin to the bearest minimum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by wickedJezibel(f): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jack500:

You are spewing nonsense.
Tribe over religion. I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu. You are late to the party already, try again, omo ibo.
on nairaland anyone can be anything.
real Yorubas are waking up
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ThatFairGuy1: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Stop spamming Every thread with your off topic posts

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun rule 1 and 18
wickedJezibel:

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ThatFairGuy1: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin
omenka:
While Wike is making deft moves here and there, Pandora just arrived China in grand style. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Jack500: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Vistra40:

Amaechi as governor couldn’t deliver Rivers to buhari,e come be wike? Rivers state is not a state that any governor can deliver to a party outside PDP let alone now that obi is the LP candidate. Those voters that would have voted for PDP here had wike been picked as VP candidate has switched to LP. I live in port harcourt.

APC doesn't have to win, Rivers is PDP stronghold, but APC can get enough votes that will reduce the margin significantly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by pharmaking: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Some Obidient miscreants will not like this news.

They are shouting OBI, but in their hearts, they know Obi will never win.

They only want to spite Ashiwaju in the end when Atiku wins.

Your expectations will be cut off.

By next week, even Peter Obi and Okowa will visit Ashiwaju in Paris.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ThatFairGuy1: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2022

wickedJezibel:
stale

Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by wickedJezibel(f): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Hypocrite he's calling us ipigs yet we shouldn't use the words Tinubu urchins because e dey pain you.

bloody hypocrite.

i will continue to preach truth to you
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by AlwaySpeakTruth: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hahahahhahahaha
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ThatFairGuy1: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Again

wickedJezibel:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by wickedJezibel(f): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

stop manipulating the mods in doing your favor
they're not kids.
campaign for your candidate let me campaign for mine.
stop crying on my mention angry
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by chypotenti(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
Fayose don BATified , na wike lo kan to BATified

After wike maybe Atiku will also BATified

Tinubu might not be the best candidate or the candidate we want to be the next president but the truth is Tinubu is a good politician he knows how to play the game very well when it comes to Nigerian politic

Except God intervene I don't see him loosing the next election
Mr Man we are talking about people's choice here and not about the dirty game of politics we play here...we the masses are going to decide this time...SAY NO TO RIGGING, WE MUST ALL DEFEND OUR VOTES...GO GET YOUR PVC'S ASAP!!!!!
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ThatFairGuy1: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Stop spamming every thread with your bigotry

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun
wickedJezibel:
stop manipulating the mods in doing your favor
they're not kids.
campaign for your candidate let me campaign for mine.
stop crying on my mention angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by secretsofpeace(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wike no level
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by tonyzeal(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Truly this man is jagaban oo
Everybody came to visit wike in his private house in PH but he went to see Jagaban. Hmmmm
I wish he help his brother Peter Obi
This is not true,so far it’s coming from joe igbokwe,a very unstable human being.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Jack500: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
wickedJezibel:
on nairaland anyone can be anything.
real Yorubas are waking up
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

Oo it is you! They keep banning your moniker and you keep opening another one, this one too will soon be ban
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Slurity(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Smithkafors:
I knew it.... The noise from fayose was not ordinarily. Trust politicians at your own peril. Deceiving the gullible with southern presidency which is clearly for the position to be shared between themselves. I pity any youth who still thinks that these men wants to change things.
See them holding meetings up and down, what do you think they are doing? They are sharing the positions and national cake.

Say, southeast youth and not NIGERIA youth. The best position waiting for Obi and his social media no ice maker is 3rd.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Okobola146: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
able20:

You never know, Tinubu might not be in a good state of mind at the moment, he May chose Wike under duress.
he would regret it and the regret would be in pro max
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by dadavivo: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
tesppidd:
Even Wike knows that BAT's probablity of being Nigeria's next President is up to about 70 percent;
and frolicking with Tinubu is the surest way of "securing his future".

If you know, you know.

Can that vegetable call Tinubu last for another 5 years?

A professional Bribe giver and a corrupt drug baron can never be allowed to go close to CBN.

Ordinary formal governor of a state moving stolen government money in bullion van
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jack500:
O ti zeh o. grin grin

Wike will definitely deliver Rivers to Tinubu.

Tinubu don win the election already

Welcome the Incoming president

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by TrueNigerian300: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
tinsel:
Wike hits France to meet Tinubu

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/30/wike-hits-france-to-meet-tinubu/

Here it again stratrgy and exefution win election, hate and bigotry does not. You fools should keep spreading hate while others are strategizing.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Akerele44(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Truly this man is jagaban oo
Everybody came to visit wike in his private house in PH but he went to see Jagaban. Hmmmm
I wish he help his brother Peter Obi

Look at sensible comment

Commending and Appealing to two different candidates at thesame time

I love this

PETER OBI SUPPORTER'S TAP FROM HIS KNOWLEDGE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Maliqcious: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
See lies chai

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Splitmind: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Decamping to be announced soon. grin
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by 2016easy2017: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Smithkafors:

Ibo president
Ibo party. Not we youth. See all these people are ibo boys from Anambra and enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by highness25(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
StarFist:
Anywhere he go, we follow him
una go follow am enter hell too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.