Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - (71543 Views)

Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Kaiser20: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

Tinubu can make Lucifer to go and beg God for forgiveness.

Tinubu made Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Atikulation work for Buhari in 2015. Did you hear what Obasanjo said about Atikulation two days ago? Obasanjo rubbished Atikulation again. But in 2015, Tinubu brought them together, including IBB who is Buhari's number one enemy.
Delusional mentally is bad

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by millionboi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
IgOga:
E remain Atiku to decamp grin

Don't think this Wike news is authentic though
and for the fact that is coming from Joe igbokwe makes it totally unacceptable
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by edungene7: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

You too can start playing Poverty Politics since Tinubu is playing Money Politics. You will cry blood, not next year, but this year because once Wike the wicked one wears Tinubu's symbolic Cap, then no election again. Just a ratification of the C-in-C
we are watching
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Aboguede(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
E never reach front page e don full shocked
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by derecho(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
So it is a sick man that'd come to visit you abi?
O de sanu Tinubu.. everything isn't politics.Wike needed to visit him...even Peter Obi I know can visit him too

Peter does not need Wike's help.He needs all Nigerians of voting age that desire a better Nigeria
oluseyiforjesus:
Truly this man is jagaban oo
Everybody came to visit wike in his private house in PH but he went to see Jagaban. Hmmmm
I wish he help his brother Peter Obi
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by rickyrex(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
tesppidd:
Even Wike knows that BAT's probablity of being Nigeita's next President is up to about 70 percent;
and frolicking with Tinubu is the surest way of "securing his future".

If you know, you know.
as long as ameachi is in that party called apc forget wike going there. yes he can work for tinubu and quit been a member of pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Yankee101: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Efcc go send you go prison las las be that
Ask Alamesighya and Ibori
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by DGOODLYF: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
I pity youths who are hyping this ppl.......
while they are striving hard to eat up of the so called youth generation....
No issue based campaign anymore all we av now is how spend money to bring more ppl on their syd....
If they like let all govs decamp to apc....i dont care ....i will rather waste my vote on a lesser evil....win or lose...till i japa comot from dis shithole
Neva again will i vote apc or pdp...

Am Obidient....win or lose

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by wwwihy: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

Tinubu can make Lucifer to go and beg God for forgiveness.

Tinubu made Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Atikulation work for Buhari in 2015. Did you hear what Obasanjo said about Atikulation two days ago? Obasanjo rubbished Atikulation again. But in 2015, Tinubu brought them together, including IBB who is Buhari's number one enemy.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Everyone supporting Jagaban we can't wait o 2023 loading. Up Wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Jaflex07(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
So Tinubu who want to be the next presido of nigeria is somewhere enjoying himself grin
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Megabig: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
adekolaelect:
This one is still wailing when everybody is joining the moving Train .pls try to hold the sock so that your Obidient should not turn to Obituary .

Wail ke? I don’t care where your moving train is taking you because it will obviously crash, shame no de catch people like you wey don agree make them garbage their future. Person wey you vote, you go face am, I’m not there, I can’t vote so suit yourself and the joke is on you.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ufotunang: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fake news ... show us the picture and video
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by CaptainFM1: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is the point I respect Tinubu when it comes to Politics. He will simply get all the aggrieved people in PDP to his side.

The game has just started.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ekwynwa: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
angryJoe igbokwe
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by alizma: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Smithkafors:
I knew it.... The noise from fayose was not ordinarily. Trust politicians at your own peril. Deceiving the gullible with southern presidency which is clearly for the position to be shared between themselves. I pity any youth who still thinks that these men wants to change things.
See them holding meetings up and down, what do you think they are doing? They are sharing the positions and national cake.

Vote Obi for a better country.
Obi and Atiku are the same. The man that openly admit that he invest state owned money in a business where his family has major interest is no better than Atiku.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by sammirano: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ose olorun to bo oju mi je. Ipigs go cry for 600 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ufotunang: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
If he likes let him join APC and support tinubu....they will still lose the presidential election.,..so Wike you better be obi-dient...join obi-dient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Vistra40: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

We will see about that. Yahaya bello owed salaries in his first time. Against the majority igala tribe, he rigged himself into second term. Never underate the power of rigging. Never ever!

So rigging is what you are hoping for? Chai! Anyway take it from me, wike would rather work with LP than APC.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by EagleNest(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Why Wike see Peter Obi as rival I don't know?
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Pristine664: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Vistra40:

Amaechi as governor couldn’t deliver Rivers to buhari,e come be wike? Rivers state is not a state that any governor can deliver to a party outside PDP let alone now that obi is the LP candidate. Those voters that would have voted for PDP here had wike been picked as VP candidate has switched to LP. I live in port harcourt.

Obaseki is going to Labour Party. Don't expect Wike there.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Okobola146: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wike judas iscariot
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by fof1: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
tinsel:
Wike hits France to meet Tinubu

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/30/wike-hits-france-to-meet-tinubu/

Very Bad Move...if Gov.Wike takes such Steps. He will Eat his Words and he will REGRET SUCH ACTIONS...
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Saintinoo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Truly this man is jagaban oo
Everybody came to visit wike in his private house in PH but he went to see Jagaban. Hmmmm
I wish he help his brother Peter Obi

We saw pictures of Obi visiting Wike, we also saw pictures of Kwankwaso and Bala Muhammad with Wike.

please kindly show us pictures if Nwike Visiting Tinubu in France. Propaganda won you election in 2015, Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Str8talk21: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jack500:
O ti zeh o. grin grin

Wike will definitely deliver Rivers to Tinubu.

Tinubu don win the election already

Welcome the Incoming president

You mean Yekini Amoda Ogunlere ? grin
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Vistra40: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pristine664:

Obaseki is going to Labour Party. Don't expect Wike there.

Wike doesn’t need to go to Labour Party for him to support the party. Are you a learner?
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by naija1stnigar(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
If they like let them travel to Afghanistan all I know is that they will not import people from there to come and vote in 2023 as it stands now Nigerian youths are obidiently waiting for the ballot revolution with Peter Obi God save that day for us.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by fortunejum: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Pristine664: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Vistra40:

Wike doesn’t need to go to Labour Party for him to support the party. Are you a learner?

You are obviously a learner. A political neophyte. cool

2 Likes

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by onenaija001(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

This one is mentally unstable.

Lagos governor - Christian
Ogun governor - Christian
Oyo governor - Christian
Ondo governor - Christian
Ekiti governor - Christian
Osun governor - Muslim

Ratio of Muslim to Christian governors= 1:5

Yet, some mentally deranged idiots say Yorubas of Muslim faith wants to overrun Christians. That is why mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria
not all comments in Nairaland should be taken serious, the person opened the account today, he/she may not even be Yoruba, no mind am abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.