Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate (28152 Views)

Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Ali Mohammed Magashi Is From Niger Republic & Not Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Jostoman: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Sowore will make a good comedian
Sowore is one of the best candidate I can vote for anytime, any day he stood with Nnamdi kanu when in problem, he stood with Sunday igboho when in problem and he always stand with youths against the Oppresor. So people like Sowore and Aisha Yusuf are supposed to be celebrated.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by PrinceOfLagos: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jostoman:
Sowore is one of the best candidate I can vote for anytime, any day he stood with Nnamdi kanu when in problem, he stood with Sunday igboho when in problem and he always stand with youths against the Oppresor. So people like Sowore and Aisha Yusuf are supposed to be celebrated.
He started well but allowed the little fame get into his head
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Ikoyiorioke: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
He should be voted as d best comedian of d year
Obi will surpass his comedy after the election.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by EmekaBlue(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
obembet:
Cos he's a Yoruba man, some animals will still insult him...

I hope they 5% will lead their candidate to aso rock.

It's beta make Northerners continue than those useless 5%

God bless sowore.
Hater

E too show. Kai
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Poleski: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
I like Sowore, but he's going into a battle he knows he will lose. He should have joined the Labour Party to support Peter Obi.

Obi is a good man, a great leader and not corrupt like Tinubu and Atiku. He's trending really high right now.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by NwaNimo1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Nekwa you have started again shocked
[img]https://giffiles./216/216373.gif[/img]
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Andrea781: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by shegz24(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is the person that these Obidient fans can make to look clean not an Obi that was the right-hand man of Atiku and one of the senior men at the notorious PDP.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by frog12: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
he ignore igbo candidate
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by josilcool(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sowore will still get more votes than Obi...
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Poleski: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
chakula:
Best luck Sowore. I solely behind you and also campaigning for AAC party as well.

Don't waste your vote on him. Don't get me wrong. I like him and I know he will be better than most politicians as president, but Peter Obi is trending very high now. Obi is better both in qualifications and experience, and his record is impeccable.

I may not convince you, but please try to do a little research on Peter Obi and watch a few of his interviews.

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by vhykeeytor(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
only aggrieved APC members would vote for Sowere...dude doesn't have any iota of integrity. He was among those who ushered in this devilish political party with his propaganda against GEJ...now he's gonna live the rest of his life in Abuja Nigeria...cos he has been confined, his movement restricted and his international passport seized. I believe he must have learnt his lessons.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by ponyonm: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Delusion of grandeur.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by deygar: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Contact us for your fish farming set up.. fingerlings production training,fish feed formulation,and general aquaculture consultancy..we can also supply you quality fish fingerlings and juveniles...08023964366
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Bfly: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2022
He probably listened to too many motivational speakers while growing up.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Ashirioluwa: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Noise maker
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by diplomat058(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket, by the way Muric told Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's and the all agreed

IPOB bandit, rest! Are you cursed or what? Why do you keep regurgitating trash about Yorùbá while alternating between Identities all in a bid to divide us? I pray you find sense someday

Below are the screenshots of your stupidity on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by davies(m): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2022
These are unserious bunch of clowns/idiots. They ought to be OBI-DIENT & collapse their tiny support base for the emergence of Peter Obi as the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Mickykarim: 1:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Who is Haruna Garba Magashi?

Does anyone know the ghost and who does in his street?

THE PRESIDENCY OF NIGERIA HAS BECOME BOTH A BUFF AND BUTT OF A JOKE.

Including, who the heck and grain of the earth is Sowore?
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by onuman: 1:26am On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
This joke of a man doesn't he have relatives to advice him?

This guy should stop dancing naked in the political market square.

You don't know much about politics. Even if Sowore scores 200 votes, he has contributed his quota to opposition to Tinubu and Atiku, two men who threw zoning between the north and the south to the gutters
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by ehjeseh88: 1:47am On Jul 01, 2022
see below

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by naijamerican: 2:01am On Jul 01, 2022
sowore is a fool
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Sunnyski: 2:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Mbok warris dis?

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by steveodo(m): 3:11am On Jul 01, 2022
This mad man again
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Passionate1(m): 4:30am On Jul 01, 2022
jrusky:
But why is everyone insulting Sowore? This is democracy anyone who has interest is free to come out and proof him or herself.

Pls stop insulting him he is displaying his constitutional right.

What do you expect from fools and weaklings who can't think properly. . Nigerians truly deserve to suffer. . it's a shame!
All sowore needs is a massive support and encouragement. .I think he's a great guy. .
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Dennisbulkan: 4:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket,
Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by crackhouse(m): 4:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Sowore is busy having fun...
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Enyimbamercedes: 5:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Dreamer!
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by okuta007: 5:38am On Jul 01, 2022
southsouthking:
Chasing clot.
I used to like this guy but not any longer.
Peter Obi is the mantra now.

Reason is because he complains without real solutions - he dwells too much on - i hope this happens if i win because I am sincere
But obi knows how, can talk easily about it and he is sincere

Obi exposed Sowore as a joke

Sowore talked about N100k minimum wage

I asked him how will he make it happen - the geography studies graduate couldn’t explain

He can’t complain himself to success

He must do the heavy lifting of sound business analysis and he doesn’t have the knowledge- skills or experience- and it’s over for him!

Nigeria has passed that stage of trial and error

We need seasoned technocrats to bail Nigeria’s economy out of the mess Buhari put us

We need Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Globalistic(f): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Hit the like button if noticed the error on Sowore's flag. Hahaha
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2022
We wish him all the best. Anyone but the Old crooks is welcome.

Sowore does deserve some support. But, his utterances are toxic. Let him work on that and not come off as being aggressive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Budget Allocation: Sharing The Budget / Supo Dosunmu Is Dead / Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.