Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate (28136 Views)

Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Ali Mohammed Magashi Is From Niger Republic & Not Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Orpe7(m): 5:46am On Jul 01, 2022
It is easier for Sowore to get a hausa running mate than ipob PO grin
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
This joke of a man doesn't he have relatives to advice him?

This guy should stop dancing naked in the political market square.

Anybody who doesn't try to build a coalition or align with the people has a personal agenda.

Sowore is highly suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Magashi BURANTASHI�����
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2022
obembet:
Cos he's a Yoruba man, some animals will still insult him...

I hope they 5% will lead their candidate to aso rock.

It's beta make Northerners continue than those useless 5%

God bless sowore.
Aunty, u too like to dey overdo.
Everytime u go dey foam for mouth.
Since Buhari's tenure, has ur region turned to Dubai?. Even the killings and bomb blast is now a daily affair. Even Dangote and BUA region is still under-developed.
One thing, you guys don't understand is that the average Igbo man is successful in all weather. You can't do anything business in a day without transacting with an igbo man directly or indirectly. If una like, wake up Abacha from the dead and place him there, we would still thrive. Bad economy dey favor us wella, not the same for you or others.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by pikechukwu6(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin Goodluck to the Rastaferian!
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by obembet(f): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Maryjane001:

Aunty, u too like to dey overdo.
Everytime u go dey foam for mouth.
Since Buhari's tenure, has ur region turned to Dubai?. Even the killings and bomb blast is now a daily affair. Even Dangote and BUA region is still under-developed.
One thing, you guys don't understand is that the average Igbo man is successful in all weather. You can't do anything business in a day without transacting with an igbo man directly or indirectly. If una like, wake up Abacha from the dead and place him there, we would still thrive. Bad economy dey favor us wella, not the same for you or others.

Werey so na sowore cause all those nonsense?

Is there any
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by HRMK: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2022
SOWORE IS A COMEDIAN!HE HAD 30K VOTES IN 2019!HE WONT EVEN SECURE HALF OF THAT IN 2023!PETER OBI WILL TAKE MOST OF HIS VOTES!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by BlackBaron: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2022
Used to be a fan of this guy. However, seeing him through the years, I realised he'd probably be more a liability than a cure.

Quite extreme and haphazard. You'll be looking at Hugo Chavez 2.0.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2022
obembet:

Werey so na sowore cause all those nonsense?

Is there any
Werey, Sowore should start from the grassroots first.
How are we sure he is not like the others?. Dude has no past records.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by AngelicBeing: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by ogatboy(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He started well but allowed the little fame get into his head

You really believe he started well?? Let me sell you third mainland bridge. Remove setiment, analyse Sowore and you will know the guy no pure. If you put Osibanjo and Sowore, who you go pick? Me, Osibanjo sha
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by ogatboy(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Lama70:
Who knows. He could be the next Zelensky.

Lol. We no dey find war. We do not want the next Zelensky abeg
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by jrusky(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Passionate1:

What do you expect from fools and weaklings who can't think properly. . Nigerians truly deserve to suffer. . it's a shame!
All sowore needs is a massive support and encouragement. .I think he's a great guy. .

You are right bro. I like right thinking person like you.
God bless.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by wagavil899: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Hdhd

Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by deebrownneymar: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2022
GoodGovernance:

https://punchng.com/2023-sowore-unveils-running-mate-vows-to-win-kano-votes/

They don’t even look as though they know what they’re doing. They look demoralized.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by milkySperm(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2022
@Sowore, you should have at least increased these supporters of yours to double digits figure nau
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by gurusnizkid23: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Pls my brother n sisters,it's me igolaff I need your vote as the best comedian of the year,pls vote and share it on your status n group thanks,God bless you
https://muchmore9ja.com/ncyawards2/
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by kennymike84: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
GoodGovernance:

https://punchng.com/2023-sowore-unveils-running-mate-vows-to-win-kano-votes/
let me tell you Sowore or whatever you call yourself the pained you cause us since 2015 by ganging up against democracy and removed Good luck of which they disappointed you after your favorite candidate won.Even if you contest ordinary councilor in your LG you will not win.The memory is is still fresh.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Chillp44: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Who be this people...?
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by tomzyELNINO: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jokers grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Galaxia: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sowore dey funny. Pesin wey no go win even his polling booth
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Dshocker(m): 2:50am On Jul 04, 2022
obembet:
Cos he's a Yoruba man, some animals will still insult him...

I hope they 5% will lead their candidate to aso rock.

It's beta make Northerners continue than those useless 5%

God bless sowore.

I think this should be the first time i have seen you post something like this, and trust me, it is not good, stop tribalism.
Re: 2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate by Bullahville: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Throws Weight Behind ECOWAS And President Tinubu On Niger / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria / Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.