Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today (7766 Views)

Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by VandalSavage(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lawly:

No you are wrong. The Igbos were in Ibadan to give you guys civilization. Case closed! Next!!! grin
did they brought the civilization from their mud House region cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by VandalSavage(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Fingers that fed, housed and clothed ? Carry out a survey of Ibadan. The Igbos and other tribes are your landlords. Major areas of Lagos, the Igbos and Other tribes are your landlords. Thriving markets in those towns are mainly operated by whom ? better bring that your dull brained head out of your ass and smell the coffee. An uneducated lout like you should not be talking in the public.
if they are deciving you don't decive yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by VandalSavage(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Because buffoons' like you don't travel, many like you haven't even seen Benin , talk less or Asaba, that's why you don't know Yoruba people are resident in interior villages in the south east. Igbos came to your land and dominated you. Fulani came to your land and dominated you, other minority tribes came to your land and dominated you, and you aren't ashamed. I have told you that your kind don't talk in public.

Those who didn't know you were a fool before, will now realize you are one. Stop talking. Go inside the house and pray for employment so you can buy some of the lands Igbo people now own in your land back. You shout my land , my land, is it the south west i have travelled every nook and cranny off. Where is the El dorado ? you are a lout, a common nobody, else how will you be proud of shanty towns and unpaved road filled with potholes.

the Igbos and other tribes came to your land and sold food to you, so you stop starving. we established businesses so you will be employed, our businesses paid taxes so that touts like you can be paid 30k BMC salary. We take our wealth back home and build mansions. Many buy up all your lands and make you pay them rent. Yet you assume you are on top. WE FUCKING OWN YOU !!!!!!! Bigotted Fool
ipigs and cheatbeating on top nothing

Learn your pathetic history before you come here to embarrass yourself

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by VandalSavage(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bentizil:

This is the type of reply that make me wonder how you guys think...
Did Yoruba not fed, cloth and house your ancestors??
You're even bragging about owning a land that can be taken...
Yoy guys are ingrate, prideful...
Yoruba accepted you when others reject you even your brothers, but all you used in repaying them is everyday abuse and calling their land no man's land yet you troop in there everyday...

One day your cup will be full and I hope you guys won't start crying of cheating and genocide again when we chase you from our land....

Ungrateful lots...
don't mind the okoro

Land that can be taken back at any time grin,and they will all be chased back to their smelling region

Which land are they even talking about grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
VandalSavage:
ipigs and cheatbeating on top nothing

Learn your pathetic history before you come here to embarrass yourself
do you know your history? Do you want me to publicly embarrass you?
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
VandalSavage:
if they are deciving you don't decive yourself cheesy
you don't know anything oga. When it's year end. Go and pay your rent. The igbo man will spend it in owerri. Dirty swine
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by delpee(f): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ignorance is a disease!
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Bentizil: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
who rejected us. There is no part of this world the Igbo can't be found. We are travellers. We dominate wherever we go. We brought business and prosperity to your dilapidated region. If not for Lagos that was developed by the colonialists. You would have been as backward as the rest of your states are. Mind you I have been to all of them. You didn't feed anybody, you can't feed those better than you. Igbos are traders, to make profit we need new markets. That should explain why we are everywhere on mother earth. If you travel to Mars , you will see an igbo man there. Hustling. We arent lazy like your forefathers who we bought all their lands from. You pay us rent on your own lands. Aren't you ashamed? Let me tell you something. When push comes to shove, the Yoruba are nobody and cannot take land from the igbo where they have bought it. We know you are weaklings and braggards. So stop with the noise making and go and cry. I am not a tribalist. But truth must be spoken so the high handedness of people like you with limited knowledge or wisdom will not be loud. Igbo don't need you. You need igbo to employ you, sell to you, manufacture for you and create economic boom for you. The north accepts this and even with the large number of igbo in the north, they never claim they feed us. Because the are truthful. Now Bleep off you tribal bigot.
Same pride again, are you guys cursed with pride??
Developer indeed, fools claiming developers while their land lack it...
Bleep off my mention fool, I'm done with you...
I sincerely hope you have a nice life developing places all over the world while your land lack It... grin
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by XerXers: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
AfonjaFula:

You know unlike Onitsha, it's an ancient and historic city. Thus we don't demolish the beauties . We can do that in Lagos
Onitsha is 300 years older than Ibadan
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bentizil:

Same pride again, are you guys cursed with pride??
Developer indeed, fools claiming developers while their land lack it...
Bleep off my mention fool, I'm done with you...
I sincerely hope you have a nice life developing places all over the world while your land lack It... grin
a dunce who has never travelled cannot be educated. travel abit and then speak of lack. I have travelled. so I know.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by XerXers: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
a dunce who has never travelled cannot be educated. travel abit and then speak of lack. I have travelled. so I know.
The number one problem of yoruba people is their lack of first hand knowledge about the east. Their ignorant assumptions surprise me, I will be doing my best to educate them since they are too cowardly to venture outside their comfort zone
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by dododawa1: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
On d keyboard,are d DEVELOPED people.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by VandalSavage(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
you don't know anything oga. When it's year end. Go and pay your rent. The igbo man will spend it in owerri. Dirty swine
you smelly lots actually derived pleasure from talking trash and lying to yourself undecided

The most interesting part is that upon all the chest beating yet you have nothing to prove for all your imaginary achievement

Your region remains the least developed
all your oil is used to develop other region

Apart from drinking and partying what else are Igbos good at,your music is even terrible undecided

The region you insult tiredlessly is more developed and growing faster cry

Yorubas Don't even send you guys these days

So what exactly is your argument

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Damisic: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
who rejected us. There is no part of this world the Igbo can't be found. We are travellers. We dominate wherever we go. We brought business and prosperity to your dilapidated region. If not for Lagos that was developed by the colonialists. You would have been as backward as the rest of your states are. Mind you I have been to all of them. You didn't feed anybody, you can't feed those better than you. Igbos are traders, to make profit we need new markets. That should explain why we are everywhere on mother earth. If you travel to Mars , you will see an igbo man there. Hustling. We arent lazy like your forefathers who we bought all their lands from. You pay us rent on your own lands. Aren't you ashamed? Let me tell you something. When push comes to shove, the Yoruba are nobody and cannot take land from the igbo where they have bought it. We know you are weaklings and braggards. So stop with the noise making and go and cry. I am not a tribalist. But truth must be spoken so the high handedness of people like you with limited knowledge or wisdom will not be loud. Igbo don't need you. You need igbo to employ you, sell to you, manufacture for you and create economic boom for you. The north accepts this and even with the large number of igbo in the north, they never claim they feed us. Because the are truthful. Now Bleep off you tribal bigot.

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Damisic post=114329351][/quote]you will soon join them. Since you think victims of war are fun. Mind you, the main players in that war were Hausa and igbo. Yoruba did nothing of consequence
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
VandalSavage:
you smelly lots actually derived pleasure from talking trash and lying to yourself undecided

The most interesting part is that upon all the chest beating yet you have nothing to prove for all your imaginary achievement

Your region remains the least developed
all your oil is used to develop other region

Apart from drinking and partying what else are Igbos good at,your music is even terrible undecided

The region you insult tiredlessly is more developed and growing faster cry

Yorubas Don't even send you guys these days

So what exactly is your argument
which development Abeg. Name them. Show it to the public. Which part has light. Good roads, free wifi, low crime, lack of head hunters, lack of smelly people, smelly environment plagued by ritualised, Which state in your region can boast of development. It's is because you have never traveled. You are an illiterate, a nobody. Else you won't boast with your backward region.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
XerXers:

The number one problem of yoruba people is their lack of first hand knowledge about the east. Their ignorant assumptions surprise me, I will be doing my best to educate them since they are too cowardly to venture outside their comfort zone
they are coward who don't travel. They have never been to Benin, talk less of asaba. Nothing educates a people more than traveling. So it's not surprising to see them say their region is developed and others are not. When they are illiterates
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Damisic: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
you will soon join them. Since you think victims of war are fun. Mind you, the main players in that war were Hausa and igbo. Yoruba did nothing of consequence

Who cares .......many more to die cheesy

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Damisic:

na you wan kill them? Head hunter. To chop human flesh Don dey hungry you. Dirty swine

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by XerXers: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Damisic:

To die is nothing, but to live defeated is to die everyday. Afonja cowards should be thinking of how to recover ilorin. Look at how Jos has been defended despite several crises. But afonjas would rather dash ilorin to fulani to avoid dying

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by KoshCAD: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
they are coward who don't travel. They have never been to Benin, talk less of asaba. Nothing educates a people more than traveling. So it's not surprising to see them say their region is developed and others are not. When they are illiterates
So your east looks like Abroad where average yorubas are craving to go to?
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by KoshCAD: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
XerXers:

To die is nothing, but to live defeated is to die everyday. Afonja cowards should be thinking of how to recover ilorin. Look at how Jos has been defended despite several crises. But afonjas would rather dash ilorin to fulani to avoid dying
What attractive things are in the east that can make yoruba travel there. Mention and let us see.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
KoshCAD:
So your east looks like Abroad where average yorubas are craving to go to?
visit it first. Interior villages In the east are littered with Yorubas. Many of you don't travel. So you don't know anything at all. The world has left you.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Damisic: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
XerXers:

Ilorin can be gotten back .......but not in this nigeria

When we have our own county
So worry about ipob beheading ur mothers and father's

Modafuka
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by KoshCAD: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
visit it first. Interior villages In the east are littered with Yorubas. Many of you don't travel. So you don't know anything at all. The world has left you.
I served In rivers state, Elele alimini which is few hours to Owerri. So I visited there very well.

I was staying at Portharcourt during g holidays so I used the opportunity to travel to aba.

I have gone to onitsha very well even now, If not cos of unknown gunmen.

So what do you want to tell me about east?

There is nothing there that can attract yoruba people to go there except the few ones that are there.

For every 1 yoruba that travel to east, 20 of you will come to west.

Check the recent event at owo and see the number of easterners that were affected, intact, they are the mostly affected.

My friend, yoruba only dream of travelling out to foreign countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Damisic: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
na you wan kill them? Head hunter. To chop human flesh Don dey hungry you. Dirty swine
Don't ever in yor6 life try to compare the great yoruba race to your stupid tribe ...who knows nothing about civilization till lord lugard introduced you to one
Every where yoruba is mentioned it is a must you see greatness there ...not your foolish tribe with uncouth mouth.... oloriburuku eda ..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Putinofrussia: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
kingjiss:

Porverty is really disturbing you
It is true.
Ibadan city is more developed than the entire SE.

Facts,Statistics,pics and especially videos do not lie..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVLsaoFQ1uw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvFedZ3D-XM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxCFVOkv3bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r82FMe1BkPw

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Damisic:

Don't ever in yor6 life try to compare the great yoruba race to your stupid tribe ...who knows nothing about civilization till lord lugard introduced you to one
Every where yoruba is mentioned it is a must you see greatness there ...not your foolish tribe with uncouth mouth.... oloriburuku eda ..
great in what. ritual killing or raping women? Dirty smelly swines. People are talking a dirty person will be talking. Go wipe you ass boy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
KoshCAD:
I served In rivers state, Elele alimini which is few hours to Owerri. So I visited there very well.

I was staying at Portharcourt during g holidays so I used the opportunity to travel to aba.

I have gone to onitsha very well even now, If not cos of unknown gunmen.

So what do you want to tell me about east?

There is nothing there that can attract yoruba people to go there except the few ones that are there.

For every 1 yoruba that travel to east, 20 of you will come to west.

Check the recent event at owo and see the number of easterners that were affected, intact, they are the mostly affected.

My friend, yoruba only dream of travelling out to foreign countries.
My friend you visited nowhere. Bloody liar. Plus you must be blind. Nobody can take a dirty person like you abroad. Na for ila ogun you go stay till you die.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Putinofrussia: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
great in what. ritual killing or raping women? Dirty smelly swines. People are talking a dirty person will be talking. Go wipe you ass boy

The only dirty people that are chased out of planes internationally are the Igbos.
They carry an Igbo natural grave pungent smell which all Igbos have including you cannibal.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Burruchaga71(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na waaooh!!! But what went wrong?
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Damisic: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:

Hey u cannibals tribe ......just imagine a whole tribe were all naked in the 19th century grin cheesy

Poo you taking bout raping
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/anambra-fathers-raped-daughters-more-during-lockdown/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjZycbgrtj4AhVYYPEDHVe4CGEQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw2A6zXwpZCvKoKgFpN_t6QW

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D7XUz9fgsVnU&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjZycbgrtj4AhVYYPEDHVe4CGEQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw1cL5Z-lCUuW_LoJM2tLdLf

See how your father's were sticking their small impotent prick into their daughter ....just imagine

Aswr ..u guys suppose to be celebrating Lord lugard for this amalgamation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not The Giant Of Africa! / Policeman Commits Suicide / Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.