Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today (7763 Views)

Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by KoshCAD: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
My friend you visited nowhere. Bloody liar. Plus you must be blind. Nobody can take a dirty person like you abroad. Na for ila ogun you go stay till you die.
Your personal problem.

If I didn't travel there, how did I know the route from Elele alimini, how did I know Portharcourt to Aba.

You are a baby.

You mean nobody can take your dirty father abroad.

Wonderful.

Is this what you want to tell me, coming online to lie up n dan as if you are narrative insipid story to your family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
KoshCAD:
Your personal problem.

If I didn't travel there, how did I know the route from Elele alimini, how did I know Portharcourt to Aba.

You are a baby.

You mean nobody can take your dirty father abroad.

Wonderful.

Is this what you want to tell me, coming online to lie up n dan as if you are narrative insipid story to your family
chidera living in Ibadan. That is your developed Ibadan. Dirty swine.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Damisic:

Hey u cannibals tribe ......just imagine a whole tribe were all naked in the 19th century grin cheesy

Poo you taking bout raping
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/anambra-fathers-raped-daughters-more-during-lockdown/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjZycbgrtj4AhVYYPEDHVe4CGEQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw2A6zXwpZCvKoKgFpN_t6QW

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D7XUz9fgsVnU&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjZycbgrtj4AhVYYPEDHVe4CGEQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw1cL5Z-lCUuW_LoJM2tLdLf

See how your father's were sticking their small impotent prick into their daughter ....just imagine

Aswr ..u guys suppose to be celebrating Lord lugard for this amalgamation...

a link written by a dirty Yoruba swine? I will pass. You are known for rape. It's of recent that you are now known to also rape men. Eating flesh of humans is a regular Occurence in Ibadan. Humans are sold in buckets and processed into kpomo. You like your abula with a touch of human fat Abi. Swine asinwin
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Putinofrussia: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Any Igbo can post any Igboland video.
I will post only Ibadan.
Igboland is not even as half developed as Ibadan.

KOLAPO ISHOLA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNRSDE-im3s

OLUYOLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0mpaAoK1Do

Olivia Ilozue talk on few properties in Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH3VN1ZbJZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXCovOsTx0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HrHyE2OFn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdasoFEg63Q

Westlink Iconic Villa Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwGG5sAyc3k

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Putinofrussia:

The only dirty people that are chased out of planes internationally are the Igbos.
They carry an Igbo natural grave pungent smell which all Igbos have including you cannibal.
cmon keep quiet there. When you enter an environment, the odour changes. See who is talking. Once someone eats Una food na typhoid straight. You dare talk when an igbo man is talking. Dirty swine
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by KoshCAD: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
chidera living in Ibadan. That is your developed Ibadan. Dirty swine.
Hahahahaha with red cap. No Ibadan man wear red cap. First picture was the day I visited Enugu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Damisic: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
a link written by a dirty Yoruba swine? I will pass. You are known for rape. It's of recent that you are now known to also rape men. Eating flesh of humans is a regular Occurence in Ibadan. Humans are sold in buckets and processed into kpomo. You like your abula with a touch of human fat Abi. Swine asinwin

Oloriburuku olofo eda

Alaye ma sanfani

O ni sorire ..o ni ri ona gbegba

Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by AfonjaFula: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
you don't know anything oga. When it's year end. Go and pay your rent. The igbo man will spend it in owerri. Dirty swine

Easy bro, easy.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha with red cap. No Ibadan man wear red cap. First picture was the day I visited Enugu
these look like New York. Compared to your states now. Even many parts of Lagos are worse than this. That Lagos you are boasting about. Should I name places?
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Damisic:

Oloriburuku olofo eda

Alaye ma sanfani

O ni sorire ..o ni ri ona gbegba

Amen
Oponu oshi. Arindin. All those things you said na your Ashewo mama you tell am so. Since you no dey respect am. Make I Waka leave you. You are a cursed swine. See as this place dey smell because of you. Good bye ezi
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by KoshCAD: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
these look like New York. Compared to your states now. Even many parts of Lagos are worse than this. That Lagos you are boasting about. Should I name places?
Hahahahaha. Your wing has come down kikikikikiki. Oya show gra you normally show na. We here have the real pictures of igboland hahahahaha.

No place to even boast of I your igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by VandalSavage(m): 5:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Eddygourdo:
which development Abeg. Name them. Show it to the public. Which part has light. Good roads, free wifi, low crime, lack of head hunters, lack of smelly people, smelly environment plagued by ritualised, Which state in your region can boast of development. It's is because you have never traveled. You are an illiterate, a nobody. Else you won't boast with your backward region.
everyone knows that na, aren't we all in the same Nigeria undecided,most part of the west are really bad only like a few capital are kinda okay

But despite how bad the west is the east is definitely worst lipsrsealed,some of the worst roads in Nigeria that looks like an earthquake just happened grin

Extremely poor electricity supply, flooding, Yahoo boys, rituals,cultism and your smelling environment

And let's not even talk about the insecurities in your Afghan-eastern region lipsrsealed

Ulesss you are a blind ,ignorant bigot you should know that the west has more over all development undecided

And please don't come and start mentioning and bringing pictures of the only few developed place in the east like onisha that you always bring up, cause if we are to go by that then the west still has more numbers of developed cities

You've already lost this before you even started sad

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2022
VandalSavage:
everyone knows that na, aren't we all in the same Nigeria undecided,most part of the west are really bad only like a few capital are kinda okay

But despite how bad the west is the east is definitely worst lipsrsealed,some of the worst roads in Nigeria that looks like an earthquake just happened grin

Extremely poor electricity supply, flooding, Yahoo boys, rituals,cultism and your smelling environment

And let's not even talk about the insecurities in your Afghan-eastern region lipsrsealed

Ulesss you are a blind ,ignorant bigot you should know that the west has more over all development undecided

And please don't come and start mentioning and bringing pictures of the only few developed place in the east like onisha that you always bring up, cause if we are to go by that then the west still has more numbers of developed cities

I will take you to a town in the east. If light goes off there even for 10mins you will be paid 50k. Wanna bet?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2022
VandalSavage:

by the way have some shame. If your so called developed towns in the west have nothing to write home about like you agreed to. Then how can you say the east is undeveloped. Take a trip to a remote part of the north. It has 24hrs light, excellent roads, government supplied water and waste disposal. So you agree that yamaltue deba LGA in gombe state is better than your almighty Lagos Abi. Mr man you have no education. Travel around and acquire some. Many of us have done that. I have seen no development in the South West. Shanty town and dirtiness everywhere. You should be hiding than calling the east undeveloped. Anything obtainable in your South West , is obtainable better in many parts of the east and other regions. Because you are limited on knowledge you speak as though people are in the west for your infrastructure. The same infrastructure the igbo and other tribes own in Lagos and ogun? The factories alot of igbo own In Agbara in ogun? Where we employ and feed your poverty stricken dead bodies ? Oga you are a servant to an igbo man. On a weight scale. It takes 15 Yoruba to measure up to 1 igbo. Take this as my final message. Lest me and you become equal through arguments. You are beneath me for example. Bye

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by kingjiss: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2022
Putinofrussia:

It is true.
Ibadan city is more developed than the entire SE.

Facts,Statistics,pics and especially videos do not lie..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVLsaoFQ1uw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvFedZ3D-XM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxCFVOkv3bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r82FMe1BkPw

Eat your development and let Igbos go

BIAFRA Is all they want give it to them ,in five years you won't have mouth to compare SE and sw

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Putinofrussia: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
kingjiss:

Eat your development and let Igbos go

BIAFRA Is all they want give it to them ,in five years you won't have mouth to compare SE and sw
Sheybi na you start am.
SW cannot come low competing with SE when only Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.Thank God for real time video.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by naija4life247: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
No wonder their people are so full of hate, jealousy, and envy.. Just take a look? Thats why you can fuccck an Ibadan girl by just buying her popcorn and Pepsi

But how come all girls in hotels in Ibadan selling their worthless bodies are your Igbos sisters? Same Igbo girls are in hotels in Italay, UK, US, Canada selling their bodies. Is there an outbreak of prostitution in Igbo land?

Likewise, why are all your brothers in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking?

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by kingjiss: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Sheybi na you start am.
SW cannot come low competing with SE when only Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.Thank God for real time video.

Why won't it be developed more the SE?

When you criminal decided to move everything including company's that should be sited In south east and south south ,to your region after the war..You criminals stole from us to become rich

We still match you criminals cash for cash ...Ask yourself what's happening in Lagos ..We will soon take over Lagos and nothing will happen

Divide Nigeria then you will understand

Remember Igbos developed Lagos

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by kingjiss: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2022
naija4life247:

But how come all girls in hotels in Ibadan selling their worthless bodies are your Igbos sisters? Same Igbo girls are in hotels in Italay, UK, US, Canada selling their bodies. Is there an outbreak of prostitution in Igbo land?

Likewise, why are all your brothers in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking?

When did afonjas become saints ?

Foolish black man and he's thinking

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by VandalSavage(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eddygourdo:
by the way have some shame. If your so called developed towns in the west have nothing to write home about like you agreed to. Then how can you say the east is undeveloped. Take a trip to a remote part of the north. It has 24hrs light, excellent roads, government supplied water and waste disposal. So you agree that yamaltue deba LGA in gombe state is better than your almighty Lagos Abi. Mr man you have no education. Travel around and acquire some. Many of us have done that. I have seen no development in the South West. Shanty town and dirtiness everywhere. You should be hiding than calling the east undeveloped. Anything obtainable in your South West , is obtainable better in many parts of the east and other regions. Because you are limited on knowledge you speak as though people are in the west for your infrastructure. The same infrastructure the igbo and other tribes own in Lagos and ogun? The factories alot of igbo own In Agbara in ogun? Where we employ and feed your poverty stricken dead bodies ? Oga you are a servant to an igbo man. On a weight scale. It takes 15 Yoruba to measure up to 1 igbo. Take this as my final message. Lest me and you become equal through arguments. You are beneath me for example. Bye
1 I said not all of the West is developed but the overall development of the West is more than that of the east(your free to prove me wrong),and everyone knows

2. So are you telling me that there is no place in the West/East with 24hrs light, excellent roads, government supplied water and waste disposal...... what's your point?

3.at the bolded,it isn't really my fault that you can't even afford to travel to the numerous developed part of the West,I mean even a simple Google search can prove you wrong

@ second bolded..Now I know you are just arguing with emotions , please educated yourself more (since you lack education)

4. I didn't say the east was underdeveloped,I said the West was more developed than the east which everyone knows

If the Igbos own Soo much infrastructure in the West,why can't they do the same in the east..(clown talk lipsrsealed)

5. The rest of your post was just empty chest beating grin

If this is really all you have to say then now I know that you are really unintelligent and uneducated, please get a job and stop dragging with Yoruba,we are to sophisticated for that wink
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Eddygourdo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
[/left][left]
VandalSavage:
1 I said not all of the West is developed but the overall development of the West is more than that of the east(your free to prove me wrong),and everyone knows

2. So are you telling me that there is no place in the West/East with 24hrs light, excellent roads, government supplied water and waste disposal...... what's your point?

3.at the bolded,it isn't really my fault that you can't even afford to travel to the numerous developed part of the West,I mean even a simple Google search can prove you wrong

@ second bolded..Now I know you are just arguing with emotions , please educated yourself more (since you lack education)

4. I didn't say the east was underdeveloped,I said the West was more developed than the east which everyone knows

If the Igbos own Soo much infrastructure in the West,why can't they do the same in the east..(clown talk lipsrsealed)

5. The rest of your post was just empty chest beating grin

If this is really all you have to say then now I know that you are really unintelligent and uneducated, please get a job and stop dragging with Yoruba,we are to sophisticated for that wink

This thread is dead. we will continue this on living thread.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by VandalSavage(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eddygourdo:
[/left][left]
This thread is dead. we will continue this on living thread.
no problem bro wink
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by AfonjaFula: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
VandalSavage:

5. The rest

Yes everyone knows/it's common in everyone Nigerian born psych *LAGOS.
Anyone knows and will just say Lagos. And cannot be denied, it's the most developed Nigerian city ... now on who's territory, the Yoruba, so, the automatic glory, even though it's development started with the Europeans since it became a crown colony, but no qualms on that, not any.

However, do you know the bad side this has brought the Yorubas or should I say, also caused by them is putting their all in same Lagos and abandoning their other cities.

Just like the above common Nigerian psychology, ask any about the north, he won't say Niger etc, automatically what comes to mind will be Kaduna, Kano. Ask about the S/S you will immediately hear PH, then the southeast, you get Onitsha, Aba, Owerri and Enugu and as funny as it is, even with all the bad status of Aba, it still makes the headway.
Now, compare development and come again, you get Lagos (I get to wonder, why no one accredicts Abuja to the north *cause it's perserved a capital, almost like defunct capital -Lagos) but cause the southwest has no other pride to present, even in other Nigerians mind it have stuck with Lagos that you gonna be crazy comparing other places that Seaport locked PH or Calabar with it -no qualms.

I think that's why dudes doing all of this developmental comparisons, tend to take it out the gallery, letting the true statue of the face be seen without the makeup, or the body without the cloth -*sorry to say, like opening fowl nyash. And this disappointment beginning with Ibadan the Yoruba capital is truly shameful.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Putinofrussia: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingjiss:

Why won't it be developed more the SE?

When you criminal decided to move everything including company's that should be sited In south east and south south ,to your region after the war..You criminals stole from us to become rich

We still match you criminals cash for cash ...Ask yourself what's happening in Lagos ..We will soon take over Lagos and nothing will happen

Divide Nigeria then you will understand

Remember Igbos developed Lagos
lol
Victim mentality again.Which of your companies did they steal to Ibadan,sir?
Fact is that Ibadan has always been more developed than the entire SE even after you jealous Igbos brought unitary system of government.

Ibadan is the 2nd fastest developing city in Africa as we speak.

When Nigeria was practising regionalism,laziness still made your region backward while Ibadan had a lot of firsts.
The NTA you are viewing today was given to you by Ibadan.
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by kingjiss: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Putinofrussia:
lol
Victim mentality again.Which of your companies did they steal to Ibadan,sir?
Fact is that Ibadan has always been more developed than the entire SE even after you jealous Igbos brought unitary system of government.

Ibadan is the 2nd fastest developing city in Africa as we speak.

When Nigeria was practising regionalism,laziness still made your region backward while Ibadan had a lot of firsts.
The NTA you are viewing today was given to you by Ibadan.

You see how you think and reason ,I was addressing the yourba nation as a whole

On unitary system of government ,General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi, Nigeria’s first military head of state—also known as Johnny Ironside for his exploits in a peacekeeping mission in the Congo—

. In its place, the general instituted a unitary system of government as a way of discouraging “tribal loyalties and activities which promote tribal consciousness and sectional interests and which must give way to the urgent task of national reconstruction

Because you bastards and born cowards started tribalism in Nigeria

Why won't ibadan be more developed than the south east ,when an igbo man taught you cowards all you know ...The first vice-chancellor of university of ibadan was an igbo man ,show you pigs know nothing lol

Same thing goes to Lagos ,the first ever vice-chancellor in university of Lagos is still an igbo man lol.

Ask yourself these simple question, without education do you think development will come to ibadan? Igbos made you cowards see the light of day lol
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chaos14:
What about that igbo girl i bleeped with indomie and one egg they are all the same

I wonder how you weren't put off by those yam legs.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by Putinofrussia: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingjiss:

You see how you think and reason ,I was addressing the yourba nation as a whole

On unitary system of government ,General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi, Nigeria’s first military head of state—also known as Johnny Ironside for his exploits in a peacekeeping mission in the Congo—

. In its place, the general instituted a unitary system of government as a way of discouraging “tribal loyalties and activities which promote tribal consciousness and sectional interests and which must give way to the urgent task of national reconstruction

Because you bastards and born cowards started tribalism in Nigeria

Why won't ibadan be more developed than the south east ,when an igbo man taught you cowards all you know ...The first vice-chancellor of university of ibadan was an igbo man ,show you pigs know nothing lol

Same thing goes to Lagos ,the first ever vice-chancellor in university of Lagos is still an igbo man lol.

Ask yourself these simple question, without education do you think development will come to ibadan? Igbos made you cowards see the light of day lol

lol
Okay,they taught everybody including Ajayi Crowther,Awolowo,Obasanjo,Tinubu etc.
But why didnt those 2 go and teach their Igbo people how to develop their tiny and undeveloped potopoto region?
Does it mean that Igbos are blockheads and like backwardness?
Re: Photos Of Ibadan In The 1960's Vs Photos Of Ibadan Today by kingjiss: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Putinofrussia:

lol
Okay,they taught everybody including Ajayi Crowther,Awolowo,Obasanjo,Tinubu etc.
But why didnt those 2 go and teach their Igbo people how to develop their tiny and undeveloped potopoto region?
Does it mean that Igbos are blockheads and like backwardness?

It took you time to reply ,which means you went to research on what I said lol ....You said
jealous Igbos brought unitary system of government and I cleared you on that , because yourbas cowards started tribalism in Nigeria and that was what brought about the change of government

Yourbas will remain cowards and back stabbing bastards

The East’south economy grew at more than 9.2%, starting from 1958 till 1967 when the war began

At over 9%, the Eastern Region in this period had the fastest growing economy on earth consistently for 9 years and was estimated to equal Western Nigeria by 1978 (in terms of total gross capital formation) and then overtake the Western Region after that.

The civil war truncated that momentum and the East never recovered after that.

It's happening igbo business men are buying up companies that was shout down and transforming them ...Just give it time .Then time will time

Igbos are the most intelligent black race ,check it up the records are there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate / See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate History (1972-2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.