Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous (65232 Views)

15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / 12 Jobs Available (apply Now) / Qatar Airways Offers Twelve(12) Jobs Vacancy 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 5:10am On Jul 02, 2022
BabaOfLagos:
The things is,

Being promiscuous is a choice...

Cheating is a choice...

And we control the choices we make unless otherwise stated.

If you mention all these jobs and you think it makes women promiscuous then what is left?
For those who understands Basketball profits..

See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Sometimes, it's not always a choice.... I mean, dia work gives dem less choice to pick from.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 5:17am On Jul 02, 2022
highsurge:
When Dem get your time...na fire fire...try it and thank me later..

quote author=aktolly54 post=114321048]Hmm...how do people fuc.k fuel attendant ? They always busy with their work and close late
Most of dem are loners naa. Don't stay with dia parents. Some don't go home after work, dey sleep at a guy's house who inturn drop dem off to work in d earliest morning. It's normal.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 5:19am On Jul 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You no fvck SARS girl again abi your brother no go night club?

And while the girls are in the night club, the men are at home, right?

Pls Wetin your brother go find for night club?

Pls where is your medal and trophy for fvckiing a SARS girl?
clown get lost
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 5:21am On Jul 02, 2022
ruggedtimi:
No 9 should be no 1
It's not their fault... How can u b romancing a man in d name of massage and u expect dem not to b turned on? grin grin grin.

Na runs with license

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by AntiChristian: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Segzy22:
Personal Assistant? The girl wan kill me because I no dey spend time with her!!!

Meanwhile Nairaland moderators won't see this moniker and ban him.

But will ask you to make an oath before you can comment on Islamic topics.... can you imagine Antichristian?

Lalasticala

Keep mute. Why don't you tell the mods to Ban Christians using monikers like Allah is shit, Allah is pig, anti Islam and co?

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by LINSAR: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2022
killmods:

It is. U come on holidays or some weekends with thier grand kids. They come visiting and spend werks or months as the case may be. U all communicate . But if u don't do these things then ur parents are silently regretting having u...Fact

Well that means your children must not live abroad. grin
Abroad,majority of elderly people are placed in retirement homes.Their children are busy with family,work and life in general.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2022
spencekat:
It still boils down to self control and discipline.

I get your point. However, it's about jobs that expose women to men and make them prone to promiscuity. The reverse will be the case if it were some other jobs that'll make them less likely to interact with men for so long. Even the strongest of women might fall, it's just a matter of time before they get hit by the cupid arrow..
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by LINSAR: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2022
NotKnown:
Any job that exposes them to many men.

The worst of them is any woman who hawks on the express.

You see those ones that hawk bottle water and mineral or bread or biscuit? Infact anyone hawking in lagos traffic cannot listen to a man at home.

Na hardship, no blame the hawkers.
How much profit do they realize in a day upon all the running after vehicles?
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

Keep mute. Why don't you tell the mods to Ban Christians using monikers like Allah is shit, Allah is pig, anti Islam and co?

Antilslam was created after AntiChristian so let's see who go tired. You never see anything

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Yungmil: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
teeshet:
you fit passam on a dead thread?

you sayyy

She gave me gono!!!
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Newton2024: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But it you men who patronize them.
And if they don't say yes to you, you get angry.
So what exactly should women do?
We shouldn't go out again
It is better you don't say yes

If you don't say yes, your value or worth in men's eyes will be high and intact. Won't you prefer a virgin lady instead of a lady with 100 body counts for your son?
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Newton2024: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Antilslam was created after AntiChristian so let's see who go tired. You never see anything
Thank you bro. AntiChristian is an Islam'ic terrorist sympathizer. There are many of them on this platform e.g. Slawomir (the great fraudster who is currently in EFCC custody).
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2022
LINSAR:

Well that means your children must not live abroad. grin
Abroad,majority of elderly people are placed in retirement homes.Their children are busy with family,work and life in general.
There's no big deal in living abroad. A lot of people live here and fare a million times better and they still visit the abroad when they like. Even though a lot of foreigners place their elderly in care homes doesn't mean all do it. I have step families abroad that are still closely knit and believe in the old ways.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
clown get lost

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by SPAMBOX7: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2022
donestk:
1. Bar maid

2. Hotel receptionist

3. Banker

4. Nurse

5. Fuel pump attendant

6. Customer service

7. Online sales

8. Marketer

9. Masseur

10. Restaurant

11. Personal assistant

12. Secretary

...add yours.
POS
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Newton2024:
Thank you bro. AntiChristian is an Islam'ic terrorist sympathizer. There are many of them on this platform e.g. Slawomir (the great fraudster who is currently in EFCC custody).

grin
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by imagrg(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2022
True.
I'm a father. I hate this trash!
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously it's weird.. undecided
As for the mods and Seun himself..y'all can keep supporting misogyny against women...y'all can turn your face the other way like you don't see the hateful comment about women..

Your forum is now a space for tribal bigot and misogynist.. undecided
Pushing nonsense to fp...what job do you want a lady to do since ya listed all these nonsense above?
They ain't working you call them leeches..they do you call them wh**res..y'all must be mindless..seems 90 percent of boys on here are underage..cos an adult won't be creating such mindless thread.. bashing women all day...such disrespect..

*spits*.. undecided
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

clown get lost
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
clown get lost

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by emmaodet: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Faber:
My dear, fuel pump attendant are horrible, their toto no dey rest. And sadly na Okada ND Keke/maruwa riders they fvck them pass..

Then you see lotto and POS girls, if you get them as girlfriend you're a on a long walk to STDs etc. Their toto na agberos, Owo mi da gang etc dey sample am

Na wa ooooooo

Which job come remain for women now

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by JBoss25(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2022
killmods:
Any girl that wants to be promiscuous should go ahead. I'm done looking for a good girl sef. Worst case scenario I become a baby daddy las las but will be very active in the life of my kids so they won't leave me lonely when I'm old. The time and attention given to all these women threads has become too much here. E done do undecided
You're so right I'm tired of the misogyny on this platform but you guys should have the same energy for tribalism on this platform
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Faber(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
emmaodet:

Na wa ooooooo

Which job come remain for women now

If you want marry, marry from tailors, school teachers (primary, secondary) hair stylists, caterers, self employed food vendors.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by AntiChristian: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Newton2024:

Make i curse you small.

If i don't sympathize with any terrorists then may you be judged as you have judged me falsely! Matthew 7:1-3
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by LordGuru1: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sincerely, Seun need to start hammering endless Ban on the senseless Southern Nigerian male Youths that creates these derogatory posts about Nigerian Women. "Specific Location's women are reflection of men in such Community." Very shameless Cowards that can't even manup to Defend their Children, Sisters, and Elderly from Invasion of those that are brotally raping and slaughtering those they supposed Protect. Very irresponsible Southern Males that waste their useless Directionless Lives away on Internet! They all deserve to be painfully killed so that a new Courageous Generation that is coming up shall not be polluted by them.
beautyhd:

It’s ridiculous that 60 percent of topics on nairaland is about women and 40 percent of them make it to the front page.

A jobless person will just sit and make up some nonsense post on women just for likes.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by maasoap(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
killmods:

Read to understand that my message isn't talking about kids leaving. Why would u want ur kids with u when they're old enough to stand? I'm talking about simple regular communications, care, interactions and visits. All these makes old age worth while. Sometimes just having the children and grand children around even if it's once in a while does a lot to thier mental and physical health. This isn't even about money.

Honestly speaking, I knew that's what you meant. But you will want more than that at old age, living alone is not funny for elderly divorced, separated people and widows/widowers.
Sleeping alone, waking alone! Home chores, food preparation, someone to talk to. Living alone is fun for some people when agile and active but everyone detest it at certain age in life

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
maasoap:

Honestly speaking, I knew that's what you meant. But you will want more than that at old age, living alone is not funny for elderly divorced, separated people and widows/widowers.
Sleeping alone, waking alone! Home chores, food preparation, someone to talk to. Living alone is fun for some people when agile and active but everyone detest it at certain age in life
Yea true that's why hired helps or other close relatives are always around. Even if they contribute nothing but company. There's always someone in the family to fill that void sha even if it's accommodation or help they want. Or man fit hire live in nurse/ help. Bros na make money just dey I can even adopt new kids from year to year just to be able to have people around me if my real kids want to do otherwise. Na them go still loose. Strangers will take what's rightfully theirs

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

clown get lost
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
clown get lost

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls where is your medal and trophy for fvckiing a SARS girl??
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls where is your medal and trophy for fvckiing a SARS girl?f
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
dangoteinlaw:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.