Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous (65200 Views)

15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / 12 Jobs Available (apply Now) / Qatar Airways Offers Twelve(12) Jobs Vacancy 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
clown get lost grin

And while the girls are in the night club, the men are at home, right? Pls Wetin your brother go find for night club?

Pls where is your medal and trophy for fvckiing a SARS girl?

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

And while the girls are in the night club, the men are at home, right? Pls Wetin your brother go find for night club?

clown get lost
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Sunday2021: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
No:13=prostitution.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Psoul(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Even Satan dey fear Nigerian girls..
They have turn turned hookup to one of the most paying industry industries in Nigeria.. Truly if you can't work hard then fuckkkk hard.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
clown get lost grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Sunday2021: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Dear sirs,

Please can you tell us what we would do that will please you? If we're too rich it's a problem. We're broke it's a problem, we do honest work it's a problem. Can you point us to that job that will let us have time to cook,clean,take care of the kids, beat traffic, and come home on time to massage your egos? Thanks.

Sincerely,

All Nigerian women.
teaching.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by dangoteinlaw: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

clown get lost grin
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by nurudeen181(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
beautyhd:

It’s ridiculous that 60 percent of topics on nairaland is about women and 40 percent of them make it to the front page.

A jobless person will just sit and make up some nonsense post on women just for likes.
if you get something to write about men, write now.. who hold you.. sha do enough research to makesure it follow otherwise you go see bashing....
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by t2luv1: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nonexisting:
If your girlfriend uses a smart phone and has social media account, she is already an olosho even if she is a reverend sister. Some of the careers you mentioned are for low grade oloshos, I mean who fuccks hotel receptionists? Those small small girls that wear black and white. Mtchew

Beg to differ. I know of a Brain Surgeon dating a girl that works taking orders at McDonald's drive-through window, Truly hard Dick ain't got no conscience.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by ChuckD1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
aktolly54:
Hmm...how do people fuc.k fuel attendant ? They always busy with their work and close late

Dey there na.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by jefe03(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by ukaface(f): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mtcheeeew
Stupid senseless post.

So if your daughter do mistake do nursing,you would automatically tag her promiscuous?

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by PreetyAngel4U: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
It's a good thing the topic says 'girlfriend'. Dear ladies, never give any man intimacy/ access to you if you are a 'girlfriend'. Wait till you become a wife to a deserving and respectful gentleman.

To the lady who asked what would be done by women to please men. That's a wrong question. The right question should be, what can I do to gather the resources I need to please myself first, and continue even after the gentleman comes along?

http://jessicamediaopinions.com

http://jessicamediaopinions.com/2022/07/01/happy-new-month-welcome-july/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by muhammadhan19: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Una too get wahala abeg...woman no hussle e go turn problem, Una go dey call them olosho, pest on boyfriend money etc.... The one wey try dey hussle legitly e go still turn issue...

All those work u listed above are meant for ladies and any guy who takes it as a hustle will be seen as a weakling, woman wrapper etc...

@Op if they didn't take those as hussle, na mechanic, bricklayer, electrician, driver etc, Una want make dem dey do or u get any other work for them

You even went to the extend of discriminating professional jobs( nurse, bank etc) base on female gender.

Woman wey go cheat go cheat no matter the hussle either na doctor, nurse, marketer, secretary, hair dresser etc..

Kudos to those hustling legitly n genuinely without any string attach na Naija we dey, things hard and LAS LAS WE GO DEY ALRIGHT ���

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
clown get lost grin

And while the girls are in the night club, the men are at home, right?

Pls Wetin your brother go find for night club?

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
jefe03:
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl
POS girl

Do you have sex with POS girls?

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nonexisting:
If your girlfriend uses a smart phone and has social media account, she is already an olosho even if she is a reverend sister. Some of the careers you mentioned are for low grade oloshos, I mean who fuccks hotel receptionists? Those small small girls that wear black and white. Mtchew

Who is sleeping with these oloshos?

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Yungmil: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
teeshet:
you don fúck them b4?
one
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by teeshet: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yungmil:
one
you get her number
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by ViVaMadrid: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What experience are you talking from?

So your definition of a powerful man is a man with money? Even you as a guy has your values inverted

His values are not inverted.

Money, wealth [resources] is power, as it has always been.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Laideabdulahi: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pussyassasin:
I do not agree with number 4

Why?

I am fcvkig two in the same hospital.

I have had one earlier in another lga. Before I relocated.

Omor, leave matter. Let me not tell you the one I heard ystdy in same hospital
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by IamMobisola(f): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
donestk:
1. Bar maid

2. Hotel receptionist

3. Banker

4. Nurse

5. Fuel pump attendant

6. Customer service

7. Online sales

8. Marketer

9. Masseur

10. Restaurant

11. Personal assistant

12. Secretary

...add yours.

Coming from the gender that is more promiscuous and sleeps around like animals.

Since 70% of the topics here on NL are for bashing women, then it is safe to say that women run the world truly, just like Beyonce sang.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
ViVaMadrid:

His values are not inverted.

Money, wealth [resources] is power, as it has always been.

A powerful man is a man that has self control not a man that has money. So his values and yours are inverted

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
NotKnown:
Any job that exposes them to many men.

The worst of them is any woman who hawks on the express.

You see those ones that hawk bottle water and mineral or bread or biscuit? Infact anyone hawking in lagos traffic cannot listen to a man at home.
no responsible man should allow his wife or girlfriend engage in such a strenuous and nonsense hustle
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by ViVaMadrid: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

A powerful man is a man that has self control not a man that has money. So his values and yours are inverted

We're talking about power here in the context of being able to influence others.

What is this? lmao
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Simplelion: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Laideabdulahi:

Why?

I am fcvkig two in the same hospital.

I have had one earlier in another lga. Before I relocated.

Omor, leave matter. Let me not tell you the one I heard ystdy in same hospital

Hmmmm.....not far from truth, most of them if not all of them are same, even married one's too
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Yungmil: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
teeshet:
you get her number
yes
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Lawly: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nonexisting:

So convenient how you guys easily term the female folks "ashawo" and see nothing wrong with the dog-like sexual orgies that characterize you male folks. You also forget that the people that "Bleep" these ladies and disturb them for sex all the time like wild animals are you "alpha male" folks.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
aktolly54:
Hmm...how do people fuc.k fuel attendant ? They always busy with their work and close late
they do shift bro
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Dorakay93(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
vickydevoka:

Women can't resist sex wen de are Hot. That's their problem
I dey tell you. If women can open up and listen to their sexual fantasies, you go melt.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by teeshet: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yungmil:
yes
you fit passam on a dead thread?
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by teeshet: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
cococandy:

Oh now E don finally do?

No you people must continue angry
you look like a promiscious woman. how much have you made in exchange for sex?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.