Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous (65134 Views)

15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / 12 Jobs Available (apply Now) / Qatar Airways Offers Twelve(12) Jobs Vacancy 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

And so do you cos if you had understanding you wouldn't have been glorying in the topic
Nawa o... I really can't help u o.

We're not comparing and contrasting here... Or are we exornorating any party. If we're to list works da make men promiscuous, certainly masseurs should b among, ok.

Women da work in massage parlour are likely promiscuous. (Same thing with dia men).
What's d fuss den?

grin grin am tired plz. Today is Sunday, dats why am sparing dis time for u, and for d fact dat u could b a minor, as dis is a faceless forum.

If u still don't get it, I can't help u plz.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Nawa o... I really can't help u o.

We're not comparing and contrasting here... Or are we exornorating any party. If we're to list works da make men promiscuous, certainly masseurs should b among, ok.

Women da work in massage parlour are likely promiscuous. (Same thing with dia men).
What's d fuss den?

grin grin am tired plz. Today is Sunday, dats why am sparing dis time for u, and for d fact dat u could b a minor, as dis is a faceless forum.

If u still don't get it, I can't help u plz.

Major, I don't remember asking for your help. Can you show me where I did? Who is the "we"?

If you aren't exonerating any party, then what is the essence of the thread? Is it to commend ladies or is it to vilify them?

If you say "If we're to list works da make men promiscuous...", why didn't the op do that along with the information he provided so we get a balanced picture?
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't remember asking for your help. Can you show me where I did? Who is the "we"?

If you aren't exonerating any party, then what is the essence of the thread? Is it to commend ladies or is it to vilify them?

If you say "If we're to list works da make men promiscuous...", why didn't the op do that along with the information he provided so we get a balanced picture?
Jesus.... grin

Understanding is quite golden o...

Wen I said "we" ...I was referring to d post itself and people da agreed wit d OP. Also, anything beyond one can get d attribute of "we" ...
So, Let's say d "we" covers OP and I.

U're still making dis look as a challenge by bringing men into it. U can create ur own thread, "works da make men promiscuous" ... people will still come and air their opinion, it's simple! ( cheesy but u seem to b pained particularly. Do u sell fuel? cheesy person talk say na dem Sabi share STDs grin grin) plz don't mind me ok, just messing around.

It's more of expository write-up.

Do have a blessed Sunday!
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Jesus.... grin

Understanding is quite golden o...

Wen I said "we" ...I was referring to d post itself and people da agreed wit d OP. Also, anything beyond one can get d attribute of "we" ...
So, Let's say d "we" covers OP and I.

U're still making dis look as a challenge by bringing men into it. U can create ur own thread, "works da make men promiscuous" ... people will still come and air their opinion, it's simple! ( cheesy but u seem to b pained particularly. Do u sell fuel? cheesy person talk say na dem Sabi share STDs grin grin) plz don't mind me ok, just messing around.

It's more of expository write-up.

Do have a blessed Sunday!

Mohammed (SAW)...indeed understanding is golden cos I am yet to see how everything you wrote answers the following.

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Mohammed (SAW)...indeed understanding is golden cos I am yet to see how everything you wrote answers the following.

cheesy cheesy....
Must he place men and women side by side before d info is complete?

Is it because it's negative attributes?

If he had said "women are the most beautiful creature on Earth, see why" ....am not sure u would be grumbling up n down d way u're doin now. sad U may not even remember to mention men. sad

U must be fuel attendant! grin grin grin ...dis time, am speaking with certainty!
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

cheesy cheesy....
Must he place men and women side by side before d info is complete?

Is it because it's negative attributes?

If he had said "women are the most beautiful creature on Earth, see why" ....am not sure u would be grumbling up n down d way u're doin now. sad U may not even remember to mention men. sad

U must be fuel attendant! grin grin grin ...dis time, am speaking with certainty!

All you have said still doesn't answer the questions.

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

All you have said still doesn't answer the questions.

Wait, if till now u still have not seen d answers to ur questions in my response, sorry I can't do more dan dat. I promise to b putting u in my daily prayers. God will surely grant u wisdom and understanding.

Have a nice day!
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Orobokibo1: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
lol
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Wait, if till now u still have not seen d answers to ur questions in my response, sorry I can't do more dan dat. I promise to b putting u in my daily prayers. God will surely grant u wisdom and understanding.

Have a nice day!

Oh my God...tnx so much. You are a very thoughtful guy. I love you.

But if you have been praying to God for wisdom and understanding for yourself, I am very certain we wouldn't even have had this discussion in the first place.

Nice day to you too
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But if you have been praying to God for wisdom and understanding for yourself, I am very certain we wouldn't even have had this discussion in the first place.

Nice day to you too
My goodness!!
I swear av neva seen someone as hostile as u o cheesy cheesy
Mbakwa! cheesy
Dats to say if me and u should live in d same house, paracetamol would b my second food. Cos of headache from excess talking.

But honestly speaking, being too hostile isn't good. It can ruin anything. Friendship, relationship, partnership, family etc.
Of course people can argue. But don't do it particularly to win, argue to learn aswell. U can alter ur opinion wen u get more informed. Sometimes, people disagree out of misconception. So, always try to understand tins before contributing to it.

Thanks so much for ur time today. cool
I appreciate dat.
Stay away from troubles.
Be of good character

In all, Peace is Paramount!
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

My goodness!!
I swear av neva seen someone as hostile as u o cheesy cheesy
Mbakwa! cheesy
Dats to say if me and u should live in d same house, paracetamol would b my second food. Cos of headache from excess talking.

But honestly speaking, being too hostile isn't good. It can ruin anything. Friendship, relationship, partnership, family etc.
Of course people can argue. But don't do it particularly to win, argue to learn aswell. U can alter ur opinion wen u get more informed. Sometimes, people disagree out of misconception. So, always try to understand tins before contributing to it.

Thanks so much for ur time today. cool
I appreciate dat.
Stay away from troubles.
Be of good character

In all, Peace is Paramount!

Pls where is the hostility in this comment?

Nice day to you too
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls where is the hostility in this comment?

Nice day to you too
Of course by disagreeing to almost everything.
Not atleast giving a second thought to my explanations.
not changing ur opinion either even when it's clear dey were based on misconception.

U make it look like u've already made up ur mind to fight. cheesy
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Of course by disagreeing to almost everything.
Not atleast giving a second thought to my explanations.
not changing ur opinion either even when it's clear dey were based on misconception.

U make it look like u've already made up ur mind to fight. cheesy

Bro, see the comment I am asking about:

Nice day to you too

Pls where's the hostility here?
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pootle:
epp epp e dey carry me go where i no know grin
nobody go epp you o when you dey collect him money who you epp

2 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Bro, see the comment I am asking about:

Pls where's the hostility here?
D hostility has been from d beginning naa.

Or are u counting on d "I love u" which u just said ostensibly....? cheesy cheesy

Plz u should seek to work at radio station. OAP. U seem to love talking cheesy.
Ur power pass my own.

Meanwhile, which side are u writing from?
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

D hostility has been from d beginning naa.

Or are u counting on d "I love u" which u just said ostensibly....? cheesy cheesy

Plz u should seek to work at radio station. OAP. U seem to love talking cheesy.
Ur power pass my own.

Meanwhile, which side are u writing from?

Baba, see what I asked you below but na another thing you de talk.

Pls where is the hostility here?

Nice day to you too
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Baba, see what I asked you below but na another thing you de talk.

Pls where is the hostility here?

Nice day to you too

Let's say d hostility isn't about dis post. But d fact dat you have failed to give a thought about my explanations all long.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Lovelydaisies: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
franciskaine:
don't take things you see on nairaland seriously. This is a play house.

So, even things as serious as female dehumanizing should be ignored? If someone insults you or your family members here, you will ignore and not take it seriously? What then should we take seriously since this is Nairaland, a play house? Or is it because you are a guy, the thread should not be taken seriously? Come on!!

Evil spreads, not because of evil people but because of the 'good ones' who do nothing about it.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Lovelydaisies: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
killmods:

Yea true that's why hired helps or other close relatives are always around. Even if they contribute nothing but company. There's always someone in the family to fill that void sha even if it's accommodation or help they want. Or man fit hire live in nurse/ help. Bros na make money just dey I can even adopt new kids from year to year just to be able to have people around me if my real kids want to do otherwise. Na them go still loose. Strangers will take what's rightfully theirs

All these just to avoid getting married? What if you marry a good lady? Getting family members to live with you seems easy until you are old and no one wants to release their children or you end up with relatives (children) that steal, lie, will wahala you. Marry a good lady and old age will be easier for both of you.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
beautyhd:

It’s ridiculous that 60 percent of topics on nairaland is about women and 40 percent of them make it to the front page.

A jobless person will just sit and make up some nonsense post on women just for likes.
yeah right
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Jolene201(f): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Indestructible:
Abeg how dem dey take Bleep all these nurses...I been think say those ones na professionals
help me ask o
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

All these just to avoid getting married? What if you marry a good lady? Getting family members to live with you seems easy until you are old and no one wants to release their children or you end up with relatives (children) that steal, lie, will wahala you. Marry a good lady and old age will be easier for both of you .
Yea It's my wish to but I'm just saying in the case of not being able to find one tho.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Let's say d hostility isn't about dis post. But d fact dat you have failed to give a thought about my explanations all long.

I no Sabi all this one
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

So, even things as serious as female dehumanizing should be ignored? If someone insults you or your family members here, you will ignore and not take it seriously? What then should we take seriously since this is Nairaland, a play house? Or is it because you are a guy, the thread should not be taken seriously? Come on!!

Evil spreads, not because of evil people but because of the 'good ones' who do nothing about it.
first, try to get the topic well, den secondly read my post and whr I'm driving at.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by ume1000: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
shugaboy6102:
Can women be left alone please
what about men
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Lovelydaisies: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:

Yea It's my wish to but I'm just saying in the case of not being able to find one tho.
Just try to be good. Hopefully you will attract a good lady too. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

Just try to be good. Hopefully you will attract a good lady too. I wish you well.
I'm a good man.. and I like how u put things down here. Can i come a little closer if it's okay with u smiley
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Lovelydaisies: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:

I'm a good man.. and I like how u put things down here. Can i come a little closer if it's okay with u smiley
A little closer? wink
I'm married to a Nairalander o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

A little closer? wink
I'm married to a Nairalander o! grin grin
Chai... Wish u both happiness. Respect smiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Lovelydaisies: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:

Chai... Wish u both happiness. Respect smiley
smiley Thanks!

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by NairaMaster1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
killmods:

Of course and if that doesn't work out na to marry or make arrangements with a young sexy nurse to care for me while I reward her beautifully based on the arrangements. I no go die lonely oo
Kikikikiki. You funny die. Happy Holidays bro.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
NairaMaster1:
Kikikikiki. You funny die. Happy Holidays bro.
Wish u same cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info? / Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.