Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous (65188 Views)

15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / 12 Jobs Available (apply Now) / Qatar Airways Offers Twelve(12) Jobs Vacancy 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Wwwq: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yeah
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Okobola146: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nairaland looking down on women since 10AD

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Iamzik: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mstick:
Dear sirs,

Please can you tell us what we would do that will please you? If we're too rich it's a problem. We're broke it's a problem, we do honest work it's a problem. Can you point us to that job that will let us have time to cook,clean,take care of the kids, beat traffic, and come home on time to massage your egos? Thanks.

Sincerely,

All Nigerian women.

Hello Mstick,

Majority of men here recognize that there are many women who work in the listed professions and maintain their dignity. Yes some professions make woman more prone to sexual advances but it is wrong to stereotype any profession based on that.

There is no perfect job anywhere but customer facing jobs will expose you to alot more contact with randy males and seductive women. I've had my own fair share of that experience when I was in a similar role.

That said, I salute all women and men who do honest work and fight daily temptations that come with their jobs.

Peace ✌️

2 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by cardoctor(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
donestk:
1. Bar maid

2. Hotel receptionist

3. Banker

4. Nurse

5. Fuel pump attendant

6. Customer service

7. Online sales

8. Marketer

9. Masseur

10. Restaurant

11. Personal assistant

12. Secretary

...add yours.

That Secretary thing should be the Number one and not last on the list. After all, after Madam na secretary.

My thoughts though. See my armpits. No hair.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Okobola146: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
panditocracy:
Nurses are number 1.

Dem dey f uck like mad for night shift shocked
I being fok one for night duty near mortuary, the babe sweet die

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
ViVaMadrid:

We're talking about power here in the context of being able to influence others.

What is this? lmao

Wow...that's interesting. I guess guys like Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, Kevin Spacey and R. Kelly will have a lot to say about that
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
spencekat:
A girl wey wan dey promiscuous go dey,regardless of the job she dey do.

There are jobs that'll expose ladies to men who sprawl just to get them laid. It would not be so if they weren't exposed to so many of these men. Your environment has a way of affecting your life.

Here we're talking about the majority, not the 5 percent whose 'NO' really means 'NO'
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
teeshet:
can you suck my dick?

You're very stupid

4 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by spencekat(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

There are jobs that'll expose ladies to men who sprawl just to get them laid. It would not be so if they weren't exposed to so many of these men. Your environment has a way of affecting your life.

Here we're talking about the majority, not the 5 percent whose 'NO' really means 'NO'
It still boils down to self control and discipline.
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Kamerunpride(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Beauty pageant
Events organizer /manager

2 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by patjane(f): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
A jobless person will just sit and make up some nonsense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Hussein035: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
donestk:
1. Bar maid

2. Hotel receptionist

3. Banker

4. Nurse

5. Fuel pump attendant

6. Customer service

7. Online sales

8. Marketer

9. Masseur

10. Restaurant

11. Personal assistant

12. Secretary

...add yours.

The way we complain about women in Nigeria makes me feel like most of us were born through IVF. Most of our parents do two or more of that enlisted jobs anf we are here nailing those that are currently doing it.

Before you support this rubbish ask your mother how many of this enlisted jobs she has done you can then bully your mother and latter come here to tell us your mother is one of the oloshos.

C'est finis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by SugarGirl44(f): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
seyi072000:
1. Bar maid

2. Hotel receptionist

3. Banker

4. Nurse

5. Fuel pump attendant

6. Customer service

7. Online sales

8. Marketer

9. Masseur

10. Restaurant

11. Personal assistant

12. Secretary

Those in BOLD are first class Olosho

But it you men who patronize them.
And if they don't say yes to you, you get angry.
So what exactly should women do?
We shouldn't go out again
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
clown get lost

You no fvck SARS girl again abi your brother no go night club?

And while the girls are in the night club, the men are at home, right?

Pls Wetin your brother go find for night club?

Pls where is your medal and trophy for fvckiing a SARS girl?
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by NairaMaster1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
killmods:
Any girl that wants to be promiscuous should go ahead. I'm done looking for a good girl sef. Worst case scenario I become a baby daddy las las but will be very active in the life of my kids so they won't leave me lonely when I'm old. The time and attention given to all these women threads has become too much here. E done do undecided

Thank God you realised lonely old age awaits a baby daddy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by batb: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You guys should stop all these childish nonesense. A job doesn't make a woman or a man promiscuous. A woman who is promiscuous will always be promiscuous even if she is in a convent. Same goes for a man. Just face your life and stop spreading falsehood
In Nigeria, Ingwanu it does!
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by maasoap(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
teeshet:
are you a gigolo?

I was confused too. But I think he meant two different women at different times
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by maasoap(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
killmods:
Any girl that wants to be promiscuous should go ahead. I'm done looking for a good girl sef. Worst case scenario I become a baby daddy las las but will be very active in the life of my kids so they won't leave me lonely when I'm old. The time and attention given to all these women threads has become too much here. E done do undecided

Your kids will always leave you lonely whether you are active in their lives or not. That's the bitter truth for all of us.
They may pay you visits occasionally and send money to you regularly.
Your wife is the only one you are going to be left with. How many kids have time for the parents these days?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by CheapHomes1: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
batb:

In Nigeria, Ingwanu it does!

Ingwanu does what in Nigeria?
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Indestructible: 2:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Abeg how dem dey take Bleep all these nurses...I been think say those ones na professionals
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by LINSAR: 3:27am On Jul 02, 2022
killmods:

My parents are old yet,we children are in different places all over Nigeria and outside....living our own life with our families (wife/husband and kids).

Having children is not an escape from loneliness when old.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 02, 2022
LINSAR:

My parents are old,yet we children are in different places all over Nigeria and outside....living our own life with our families (wife/husband and kids).

Having children is not an escape from loneliness when old.
It is. U come on holidays or some weekends with thier grand kids. They come visiting and spend werks or months as the case may be. U all communicate . But if u don't do these things then ur parents are silently regretting having u...Fact
Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 02, 2022
maasoap:

Your kids will always leave you lonely whether you are active in their lives or not. That's the bitter truth for all of us.
They may pay you visits occasionally and send money to you regularly.
Your wife is the only one you are going to be left with. How many kids have time for the parents these days?
Read to understand that my message isn't talking about kids leaving. Why would u want ur kids with u when they're old enough to stand? I'm talking about simple regular communications, care, interactions and visits. All these makes old age worth while. Sometimes just having the children and grand children around even if it's once in a while does a lot to thier mental and physical health. This isn't even about money.

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 02, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Thank God you realised lonely old age awaits a baby daddy.
Of course and if that doesn't work out na to marry or make arrangements with a young sexy nurse to care for me while I reward her beautifully based on the arrangements. I no go die lonely oo

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 5:00am On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously it's weird.. undecided
As for the mods and Seun himself..y'all can keep supporting misogyny against women...y'all can turn your face the other way like you don't see the hateful comment about women..

Your forum is now a space for tribal bigot and misogynist.. undecided
Pushing nonsense to fp...what job do you want a lady to do since ya listed all these nonsense above?
They ain't working you call them leeches..they do you call them wh**res..y'all must be mindless..seems 90 percent of boys on here are underage..cos an adult won't be creating such mindless thread.. bashing women all day...such disrespect..

*spits*.. undecided
It's not really d way u think. People speak out of emotions. So, most things u see dem post are their encounters, it doesn't mean dey're kids or jobless.

OP might've lost his soulmate owning to d job she does.

Moreso, even d way u seem to have broken bile for men craves a serious concern. it's almost same thing with dis ur complaint. Wen u speak about men, u go about it with so much vile..., nd it makes it seem u have no regard for men. I don't think anyone da fails to take dis ur submission serious is on d wrong path cos ur hands are stained too.

We all should just step down... We do hurt each oda consciously and subconsciously...

1 Like

Re: 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous by VirileNelly2420: 5:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Antoeni:
Cheating on your wife doesn't mean you don't love her; It's like hiring a taxi when you have your own car at home. It saves fuel, tyres, ensures longer lasting beauty and reduces mileage.*

*Please send this to your wife and let me know which hospital to come and visit you*
Lol... Not until ur wife becomes someone else taxi and keke grin grin den u go know how much fuel u've saved grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.