Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration (12731 Views)

More Buhari’s Ministers To Get Sirika Treatment – Newtelegraphng / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by princdebola201(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

But would south west deliver same block votes for atiku?

This una half logic is something else

The president is the main position of authority, the north have it and have the Muslim sentiment also in atiku

Why would they now leave a dozen and go for half dozen, muslim Muslim is even a risk to them because south south the majority christians are already crying marginalization, if they team up with SE agitation, then North feeding bottle is threatened

are you not ashamed all these nonsense theories you were dishing from convention to apc primary fell flat on your clownish face.
You should stop discussing politics cos it is way above your IQ

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by LoveToRead: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2022
In all these intrigues and politricking, God will show us the best.

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by adioolayi(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Present to him 3 formidable Christians to choose from

grin grin grin grin...that's the headache here .. grin grin grin

Simple.
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Truthisunique2: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2022
juman:
Only buhari decides who the running mate is, not tinubu.
Its buharis right. As tinubu did in earlier election.
buhari have abadoned tinubu to do what he likes

If he didn't allow him choose his successor it's not VP spare tyre he would be choosing

This is why tinubu is confused now, buhari have naked him in the north

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by dadabashua1(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2022
hopman98:
I think the north will deliver bloc votes for BAT if he picks a northern muslim gov as running mate but this will cost him southern nigerians votes, majorly christians. The country is in a delicate situation. I'm a muslim but a muslim muslim ticket is a time bomb, it'll further cause disunity and animosity
I support your views also.
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Britishpea: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2022
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

In a country that highly religious like Nigeria, it will height of insensitivity for Tinubu to pick a Muslim as a running mate.

A Muslim finishes his 8years as a president, a Muslim succeeded a Muslim and not just that, a Muslim become a Vice, shey na Islamic Republic we de like this bah? I don't want to reason this. But if this is what they're planning, God will not allow it to happened or the disintegration of this country is closer than how we foresee it.

By the way Vote PO2023.

Stop drawing cobwebs on your head. Stay one place
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Nonybb: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Demonic Born to Rule mentalist party

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Britishpea: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:
Muslim-Muslim ticket will drastically reduce TINUBU chance of winning the election......

Anyway on PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN.

Get your PVC.

#FCOBIDIENT
It will reduce Tinubu chance of winning and you are still standing on Obi gidigba. I don’t think anyone loves to support whoever will fail. If confusion is a person!
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by tuoyoojo(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2022
I am so happy with APC

Because they are indirectly giving this election a religious coloration

Perception or body language is very important in elections.

That are indirectly saying christains have nothing to offer and that Christains don't matter

If PDP or APC had brought up a Christian Christian ticket and told Nigerians , religion doesn't matter , its people who can deliver , what message would that be sending to the muslims

By all means, please continue.

You don't stop an enemy when he is making a mistake....

All men! Shhhhhhh....look away like say wetin dey happen nor concern you

February nor far again

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by anonimi: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
At this stage it seems that both BAT and APC members are in confused state cheesy

Is he also confused about looting Lagosians and elevating his looting to the federal treasury?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Gaabasky: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:
Muslim-Muslim ticket will drastically reduce TINUBU chance of winning the election......

Get your PVC.

#FCOBIDIENT

Either Muslim Muslim or Muslim Babalawo, people that's going to vote for him will surely do

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by naija4life247: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
North West governors don't wish tinubu well they are setting him up, a north west VP after a north west have done president

Enough reasons for north to ditch the irrelevant VP slot and take the "Marginalization of North East must end

No be these same people be dey propose lawan for president?

South West wey do President for 8 years (Obasanjo) and VP for 8 years (Osinbajo) and will now do President for another 8 years (Tinubu) nko?

Power is fought for and snatched
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Gaabasky: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu should be pick a reliable and capable running mate, he sud not bother of the religion

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by NADFOR: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2022
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

In a country that highly religious like Nigeria, it will height of insensitivity for Tinubu to pick a Muslim as a running mate.

A Muslim finishes his 8years as a president, a Muslim succeeded a Muslim and not just that, a Muslim become a Vice, shey na Islamic Republic we de like this bah? I don't want to Arreason this. But if this is what they're
planning, God will not allow it to happened or the disintegration of this country is closer than how we foresee it.

By the way Vote PO2023.

At the end,you said vote PO .Why are you now concerned about APC choice of VP? Why are you saying Muslim Muslim tickets will lead to the disintegration if Nigeria? Should I say you're not sure of PO Victory at the polls?

If he picks a Christian VP will you vote for him?

Lol!

I don't just understand
No vex ooooooo����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by ochilikoko(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bashir Tofa is a northerner
MKO Abiola is from South West

Block votes were delivered to MKO by Northerners.

So keep quiet.

Shinedu, Northerners can never vote Obi, let this sink.

Kunde, did Abiola later rule the nation?
Get sense please

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Lindseyrd: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2022
InsideLove:
I am OBIdient. I don't have confidence in a other candidates especially APC. Don't forget how APC has dealt with Nigerians since their emergence in 2015. Life became unbearable.
Politics is about winning elections.Muslim,Muslim ticket as insensitive as it might be is APC best bet.Even if Tinubu picks pope as VP the Igbos will still never vote Yoruba.Even when the whole country voted Abiola,Igbos are the only one that never saw good in him.
This explains why Tinubu never bothered to campaign there,because it would be a waste of energy and resources.

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Truthisunique2: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2022
naija4life247:

South West wey do President for 8 years (Obasanjo) and VP for 8 years (Osinbajo) and will now do President for another 8 years (Tinubu) nko?

Power is fought for and snatched
And who has the power than the north giving it

They are now ready to balance the shortage which south have had over them in the office
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Goodnigga: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2022
hopman98:
I think the north will deliver bloc votes for BAT if he picks a northern muslim gov as running mate but this will cost him southern nigerians votes, majorly christians. The country is in a delicate situation. I'm a muslim but a muslim muslim ticket is a time bomb, it'll further cause disunity and animosity
it will only tilt the vote between Obi & Atiku then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Fiscus105(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2022
hopman98:

And u think south will vote for northern candidate?

For me, the problem would come after coming to power, will him be able to govern in peace?

Today, Buhari failure largely coming from bigotry and ethnic jingoism

If he chooses Boss Mustapha , he would definitely win, he only need to pacify them after nomination

Osinbanjo not strong as Mustapha in 2014 when APC as opposition won, how much more when APC is in power and VP is secretary to federal government
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Fira09(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Gaabasky:

Either Muslim Muslim or Muslim Babalawo, people that's going to vote for him will surely do

We can't fold our hands and watch the Muslim rule for years.....and whereas people that are going to vote for him will not be more than 5 million ..... mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by LeoDeKing: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2022
ochilikoko:

Kunde, did Abiola later rule the nation?
Get sense please
Shinedu, that is another issue.

But did north vote massively for him?

North can never vote Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by adams123: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2022
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

In a country that is highly religious inclined like Nigeria, it will be height of insensitivity for Tinubu to pick a Muslim as a running mate.

A Muslim finishes 8years as a president, a Muslim succeeded a Muslim and not just that, a Muslim become a Vice. Shey na Islamic Republic we de like this bah? I don't want to reason this, but if this is what they're planning, God will not allow it to happened or the disintegration of this country is closer than how we foresee it.

By the way Vote PO2023.

Which country is religious? Nigeria, you are not saying the truth! We are not religious but we only claim to be religious by tongues while we are not closed to being religious in our hearts.

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:

Get your PVC.

#FCOBIDIENT
It won't

Speak for yourself

Vote for your candidate and getat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by miqos02(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2022
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

In a country that is highly religious inclined like Nigeria, it will be height of insensitivity for Tinubu to pick a Muslim as a running mate.

A Muslim finishes 8years as a president, a Muslim succeeded a Muslim and not just that, a Muslim become a Vice. Shey na Islamic Republic we de like this bah? I don't want to reason this, but if this is what they're planning, God will not allow it to happened or the disintegration of this country is closer than how we foresee it.

By the way Vote PO2023.
you are supporting Peter OBI but you still want to have a say in what Tinubu does. Na wa for you oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Fira09(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Kittex7:

It won't

Speak for yourself

Vote for your candidate and getat

Taa, pls don't quote me again......to avoid life threatening insults.

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Greenback: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2022
A muslim wants to succeed another muslim. He will also take a muslim vice.
Then,after his tenure, another muslim will want to succeed him!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Splitmind: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:

Get your PVC.

#FCOBIDIENT

Muslim-Muslim ticket is the only option for us because there are no Christians in Arewa land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Vistra40: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022
hopman98:

So they will leave atiku for BAT? I’m surprised you people haven’t understood the north till now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Fira09(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:

Muslim-Muslim ticket is the only option for us because there are no Christians in Arewa land.

Are you a Christian or Muslim? Be sincere with you answers.

I have a few questions for you.

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Josh109: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2022
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim Emerges Third Force Presidential Candidate / Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance / We No Dey Reply Nonsense - Oseloka Obaze, Peter Obi's Campaign Deputy Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.