Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration (12721 Views)

More Buhari’s Ministers To Get Sirika Treatment – Newtelegraphng / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Vistra40: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2022
juman:

Those christians that would vote pdp would not vote for tinubu even if he pick christian as running mate.
Most of them are traditionally pdp.
The five percent people are pdp followers.

And it didn’t occur to you that the northern states are traditional APC because of buhari? Even before APC, with most northern governors in PDP buhari had always swept the entire core north. It is buhari they voted for and not the party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Larryton(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Anyone considering to vote for Peter obi should be less concern about Muslim- Muslim ticket. Either Muslim-Muslim or Muslim-Christian, BAT will surely win
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Truthisunique2: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I am so happy with APC

Because they are indirectly giving this election a religious coloration

Perception or body language is very important in elections.

That are indirectly saying christains have nothing to offer and that Christains don't matter

If PDP or APC had brought up a Christian Christian ticket and told Nigerians , religion doesn't matter , its people who can deliver , what message would that be sending to the muslims

By all means, please continue.

You don't stop an enemy when he is making a mistake....

All men! Shhhhhhh....look away like say wetin dey happen nor concern you

February nor far again
The funny thing is even when using Muslim Muslim ticket the same north have began mobilization of atiku in their mosques headed by their imams

Election in the north starts from mosque, which northern Muslim would mobilize for a fake Yoruba Muslim in the mosque up north

They don't even allow Yoruba Muslim privilege in such platform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by adams123: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2022
hopman98:
I think the north will deliver bloc votes for BAT if he picks a northern muslim gov as running mate but this will cost him southern nigerians votes, majorly christians. The country is in a delicate situation. I'm a muslim but a muslim muslim ticket is a time bomb, it'll further cause disunity and animosity

Oga, I stand to disagree with your submission, why? Because what we need as a country is not a Muslim or Christian leader but a leader that will rule with equity & Justice. So if we have Christian/Christian or Muslim/Muslim as president and vice and the president is treating all geopolitical regions at the equal rate, I bet you no one will complain of being marginalized.
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by loffers(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2022
A northern muslim will deliver block votes for him in the North.
If he can get at least 50%-60 % of the entire NE, NW and NC then he's good.
SE will go with OBI and few with ATIKU, SS will be majorly ATIKU(Okowa and Diri factor) and TINUBU(Wike factor).
SW will definitely go for TINUBU, it will be a clean sweep of all the SW states. Fayose has aligned himself already, Makinde will follow.
So the major work is the North, Kano with the highest number of voters will be a tough one btw Tinubu and Kwankwanso, but I think Kwankwanso will win Kano and maybe 1 or 2 more states in the North.
Katsina,Jigawa, Kaduna,Borno,Yobe and Zamfara will likely go Tinubu's way.

hopman98:
I think the north will deliver bloc votes for BAT if he picks a northern muslim gov as running mate but this will cost him southern nigerians votes, majorly christians. The country is in a delicate situation. I'm a muslim but a muslim muslim ticket is a time bomb, it'll further cause disunity and animosity
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by adams123: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The funny thing is even when using Muslim Muslim ticket the same north have began mobilization of atiku in their mosques headed by their imams

Election in the north starts from mosque, which northern Muslim would mobilize for a fake Yoruba Muslim in the mosque up north

They don't even allow Yoruba Muslim privilege in such platform

Pastors do that too in the churches. Abi I lie??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Cantonese: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2022
hopman98:

You appear sentimental about it all.

Have you ruled out the challenge posed by Kwakwanso? Where would the block votes be coming from for any of the parties as it stands? Have you ruled out Atiku? And who says Peter Obi does not already have followers in the north, irrespective of the belief of some that LP has no structure?

This time the office of the President is up for grabs. In 2015, we withnessed about 26 million voters of the entire voting population for the presidency. How many will leave the comfort of their votes to vote, considering the security challenges?

The north voted Buhari because he had that followership. The same will not happen again in 2023.

You guys seem to think that voters are only spread between the NW and SW. What has happened to the NC and SS. Have you forgotten that Rivers state alone brings in over one million voters? Do you think APC has Kwara state in the bag, with the crisis that has left Lai Mohammed’s followers to join SDP? Do you think APC can win Plateau state this time? What about the NE? What about Sokoto state? How can APC win there? Can APC defeat NNPP in Kano state presently with Kwakwanso? Do you not remember that the SW has a huge population of northern supporters of Kwakwanso and Obi? They will vote for their candidates in the SW. Those SW votes are not expected from only the Yoruba speaking people.

These things are considered by all the contestants. Social media is the place where you find people who do not understand politics. You find people who are deeply shortsighted and believe that they know all.

Let’s do the mathematics now if you are ready. Let’s do the political arithmetic now and we can have a fair idea of how it will go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Truthisunique2: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2022
adams123:

Pastors do that too in the churches. Abi I lie??
my point is tinubu using religious sentiment in the north isn't helping him in anyway
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Freebills12: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
LeoDeKing:

Peter Obi is your candidate, "Muslim-Muslim ticket will reduce Tinubu's chance of winning the election....."

I think this should be in your favour, why crying over it?

Or is it that you don't understand what you are saying?

If you are for one Nigeria Muslim /Muslim ticket supposed to irk you. He made this comment because he is patriotic. APC is the ruling party, if it's Christian /christian ticket the Muslims will be killing, destroying people's properties and protesting on the streets because it's blasphemy and neglect to their religion.
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by cktheluckyman: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bashir Tofa is a northerner
MKO Abiola is from South West

Block votes were delivered to MKO by Northerners.

So keep quiet.

Shinedu, Northerners can never vote Obi, let this sink.

Not true.Abiola won by also winning the states in the SS/SE
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Truthisunique2: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2022
adams123:

Oga, I stand to disagree with your submission, why? Because what we need as a country is not a Muslim or Christian leader but a leader that will rule with equity & Justice. So if we have Christian/Christian or Muslim/Muslim as president and vice and the president is treating all geopolitical regions at the equal rate, I bet you no one will complain of being marginalized.
tinubu is a bigot, he only care about Yoruba muslim and eye service to north

He didn't even care when Yoruba Christian's were killed by where are the cows

Buhari gave the south slot of VP, this bigot said Yoruba is one and religion don't matter to them

He forgot he was given the position for the entire south divide that is majority Christian's, until they "forced" him to give osinbajo
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by babyfaceafrica: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:

Mehnnnn ....I understand what am saying ,

What I mean is that.... TINUBU might come fourth (4) in this coming Election.

How is that your problem? Be obideintly focused!!!
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Cool83(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
See the face of the useless bastard who said that the Nigerian government should recruit 50 million youths into the armed forces.
This your hatred doesn't stop him from becoming president, he doesn't even know that you exist, please calm down
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by famology(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Greedy criminals
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by SHINJA: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2022
So tell me what's the difference between the Yoruba Muslims and Northern muslims...

I thought people say Yoruba muslims are different from northern Muslims..

Who are the people thinking of Muslim-Muslim ticket.. "The Yoruba muslims"

This same stupid people want us Yoruba Christians to support their Muslim-Muslim ticket..

Are we Yoruba Christians fools or what?
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by adams123: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tinubu is a bigot, he only care about Yoruba muslim and eye service to north

He didn't even care when Yoruba Christian's were killed by where are the cows

Buhari gave the south slot of VP, this bigot said Yoruba is one and religion don't matter to them

He forgot he was given the position for the entire south divide that is majority Christian's, until they "forced" him to give osinbajo

If na bigotry, I Dont think Tinubu can be attributed with that because he rooted for Ambode and Sanwolu to be governors and above all, his own wife is a pastor. If you say he is greedy, I'll accept that

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Anumorigba1: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Peter Obi is your candidate, "Muslim-Muslim ticket will reduce Tinubu's chance of winning the election....."

To be honest with you. I think he/she is crying for your children generation... I see no reason why you chooses corrupted man. Or, may be you actually one of them. �
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by LeoDeKing: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

If you are for one Nigeria Muslim /Muslim ticket supposed to irk you. He made this comment because he is patriotic. APC is the ruling party, if it's Christian /christian ticket the Muslims will be killing, destroying people's properties and protesting on the streets because it's blasphemy and neglect to their religion.
You know he won't win with a Muslim-Muslim ticket and fortunately for you, you don't support him, so what's the noise about?

Take the emboldened to ummuna meeting for further deliberation because no Muslim does that.

Besides, Doyin Okupe is pandora hoebi's running mate, both Christians and I haven't seen anything destroyed yet by Muslims for this reason.
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by bdon123(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2022
hopman98:
I think the north will deliver bloc votes for BAT if he picks a northern muslim gov as running mate but this will cost him southern nigerians votes, majorly christians. The country is in a delicate situation. I'm a muslim but a muslim muslim ticket is a time bomb, it'll further cause disunity and animosity. MODIFIED: To the guy that quoted me below, FYI even if atiku chooses his VP from SW, BAT would still sweep clean the entire region. The north where the majority of the states are ruled by APC, the govs would want to protect their interests by ensuring that their party gets a huge chunk of the votes there. If u disagree with me, u are just exercising ur right to freedom of choice and expression. I won't call u names unlike some hate-filled souls who know nothing about FHR
U are a muslim bt not like d other muslims in d north who dont reason n are always religiously inclined in their tinking.
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Olumaeme: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2022
I think it will be very insensitive for Tinubu to pick a Muslim VP.

The decision will haunt his administration for the whole 8 years
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by adekolaelect(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Fira09:
Muslim-Muslim ticket will drastically reduce TINUBU chance of winning the election......

Anyway on PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN.

Get your PVC.

#FCOBIDIENT
Muslim Muslim Ticket only can make Tinubu to win presidency. No Vibrant Christian's politician in the north and the North have major votes. South are where we have Christians who their vote is not going on Religions line .Major north and Minor South can make Tinubu the president .mind you Northerners can not vote for minority christian candidate in the north . Tinubu Muslim Muslim Tickets is a done deal if he want to win presidency.

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by adams123: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Most people complaining about Tinubu picking Muslim running mate are not even member of APC neither or nor willing to vote for TINUBU but they are just scaring of Muslim running mate as that will give Tinubu advantage of winning the elections

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by ItsTutsi(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Lol! They are only being clever by half, they are very scared.. They don't want to be exposed like Kaduna
LeoDeKing:

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by wickedJezibel(f): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2022
adekolaelect:
Muslim Muslim Ticket only can make Tinubu to win presidency. No Vibrant Christian's politician in the north and the North have major votes. South are where we have Christians who their vote is not going on Religions line .Major north and Minor South can make Tinubu the president .mind you Northerners can not vote for minority christian candidate in the north . Tinubu Muslim Muslim Tickets is a done deal if he want to win presidency.
i pity yoruba christians

God bless yoruba Christians
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Truthisunique2: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2022
adams123:

If na bigotry, I Dont think Tinubu can be attributed with that because he rooted for Ambode and Sanwolu to be governors and above all, his own wife is a pastor. If you say he is greedy, I'll accept that
tinubu is a bigot

He has no choice in Lagos unless he risks a revolt, Christian's are more, eko was originally christian settlement, added to Christian's from other southern states

He is married to a Christian wife because nobody really compromise the quality of a wife when choosing one

Aside Edo, how many south south states did he visit before primaries I don't even want to mention SE

His people where killed he had to quickly bring tribe into it
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by LeoDeKing: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Anumorigba1:
To be honest with you. I think he/she is crying for your children generation... I see no reason why you chooses corrupted man. Or, may be you actually one of them. �
If his children generation are in the hands of pandora hoebi, pls mine is in the hands of God.

So pls stop associating me with that nonsense. My success or otherwise in this life is not in the hands of any president. It completely depends on God and myself.

If yours depends on the president, pls just let it be so, don't extend it to others. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by bdon123(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So keep quiet.

I think wen they say northerners u think everyone is a Muslim in d north A state like kaduna is half christian/muslim population jst so u know.Dont let d talk of 21 northern states make u bliev d whole of d north are full of muslims.Below list of northern states wit at least 50% christian population...taraba,plateau,nasarawa,adamawa,bauchi,niger etc.even kano has up to 30 percent christians population
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by adams123: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Olumaeme:
I think it will be very insensitive for Tinubu to pick a Muslim VP.

The decision will haunt his administration for the whole 8 years

Once he can governs with justice, no fear whatsoever but anything short of that na disaster for his government
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Kingozymandias(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If his children generation are in the hands of pandora hoebi, pls mine is in the hands of God.

So pls stop associating me with that nonsense. My success or otherwise in this life is not in the hands of any president. It completely depends on God and myself.

If yours depends on the president, pls just let it be so, don't extend it to others. angry
Simplyleo calm down
Re: VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration by Anumorigba1: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So keep quiet.

People do think northerners own Nigeria �� I think it true but, is BAT a northern NO. Let stop fooling ourselves. Very easy, 70% vote for atiku from north. 90% vote for Obi from east and south/south. 50% vote for Tinubu from west because the Christian yorubas will never vote for him Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG / #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process / Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.