Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix (47854 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by BunmiBie: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
The US provides the environment, and we are the nicest when it comes to taxing the rich, when compared to the other two countries listed.

It is also here where you will find people that will take a big risk on your idea. Most other countries tend to be conservative when it comes to that.

It is also a pretty welcoming country when they see you have something to offer. So you will see that some of those billionaires were not even born in The US.

While in Nigeria, people are divided by tribes and religion, here we want you if you can make the country better. They don't care if you were born in Sokoto, Lagos, or Abia. Of course racist people still exist.

Reason why people will always choose US over others.
Land of opportunities.
May I say “God bless America”

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by BunmiBie: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Also a lot of people get married because of pressure, when it’s not the right thing to do.

Same with having kids when you cannot even take care of yourself, just because people expect you to have kids.

One of the biggest battles we face in Nigeria.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by RedChiefPriest: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
There are a lot of jobs here where you don’t need much training. You will be trained on the job. You can be making $7.50 per hour.

Expenses depend on you, but it’s possible for you to start building a foundation, but then you want to learn something and make better money so you are not living paycheck to paycheck.

What a lot of Nigerians do, is share expenses and then save money to start businesses in Nigeria.

As a carpenter you looking at around $24 per hour, around the same for a mechanic. As a customer service person, it’s like $12-$18.

People like mechanics or carpenters
Thanks alot,I really do appreciate.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2022
I've been married before, not for papers. I never married my dutch girlfriend, but still got dutch papers. There are many legit ways to get papers. School, sports, refugee, family reunification, visa lottery, high skilled workers and many more.

Just make sure your marriage is real, because if it's not, you can get bursted and lose it all.

There are a lot of women here that will marry Nigerians. You just have to show them you love them, and that you're responsible and faithful.

I had a Lyft driver who told me about the Nigerian that she is talking to online, and she told me that she loves him and that he's very handsome(I saw his picture and he's barely average looking Nigerian. I'm saying it, so people don't think you are not handsome enough, even me self got a lot of girls dying for me here, girls wey think say I dey very handsome. Imagine. lol).

I advised her to make the move and go visit him, but she was talking about the man making the move first, I told her that she has more advantage in life because she's here in The US(she's also white, so more privilege). So she should forget say na man must make the move. I'm sure the guy for Naija just dey take am easy so as not to scare her away. I'm sure the guy is ready to marry her sharp sharp.

Whatever you do, no do arangee, where you pay, you are just asking for trouble, big trouble.

Light999333, what talent do you have? Can you improve on it so as to be able to impress a white American with that talent when you meet one?

Why not try a Brazilian? Find a fine Brazilian girl, fly her to Nigeria, form a team with her and make YouTube videos and document your lives together, and before long una channel go blow, she go begin get jobs to act for home videos self. But just know every Naija man go want to sleep with her o! lol

I will go to Brazil in few months, I will try to get their social media so you guys can shoot your shot.

What do you guys think?

Light999333:
Uncle why do i feel you've been married before, atleast for papers, but I know you won't want to talk about this here as it's a personal issue. But, at least, you could talk about your experiences seeing boys get their papers with marriage route, that would be nice. Me sha would like to marry a white American, not akata o.

And I feel you aren't really religious, and I feel you are one person your family members in Nigeria would consider as a lost one, as your ways of thinking - as regards culture and marriage - doesn't align with theirs.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by gnykelly(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for your opinion.

For me life is all about happiness. I don’t have to be married to have companionship.

And being with someone at the wrong time will hold you back.

As a black person? Lol
Culture? Lol

Culture were made by men, and I don’t have to follow any man. I will pick and choose what I want and not just go along because it is culture.

Most traditions a dumb to me. If it doesn’t make sense to me, then I don’t care for it.
That’s why I will never move back to live in Nigeria. I’ll visit but not live. Too many unnecessary baggages that hold people back.

The USA is not perfect, but in most things they stripped out the unnecessary hassle. For example you can process your travel passport at a post office and it lasts for 10 years. Naija passport lasts for 5. Why?

You're right. All well and good.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Yes, it's sad because common sense is not common.

You look at the US population vs their GDP, then you look at Nigerias population vs their GDP.

This is an easier way to look at it:

US is a family with 5 kids, but the father makes $1,000,000 a month.
Nigeria is a family of 15 kids, and the father makes $10,000 a month. lol

Naija corruption will not be as bad if the population was much smaller.

We need to learn from China, and do some of the things they did to change their trajectory.
After all Nigeria was richer than China at some point.

BunmiBie:

One of the biggest battles we face in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Great choice. �
BunmiBie:

Reason why people will always choose US over others.
Land of opportunities.
May I say “God bless America”

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Food and views from Bogota Airport

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Outside.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Mask is required at this airport.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:48am On Aug 01, 2022
Make una see say I dey Nairaland for Bogota, Colombia o!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Auntie, your profile don go overseas o!

Who is next? Who wants a photo of their profile for overseas? Lol

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:04am On Aug 01, 2022
As you guys can see that I have nothing better to do, lol, so I decided to go on Tinder and just mess around and take screenshots for my nairalanders.

Their IG is there self. Oya, try your luck! lol

Wetin una think about these girls?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Thank you.
Malory:
Yeah. I've subscribe to your YouTube. Good work.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Na Afrobeats I dey bump hard for Bogota, Colombia!

7 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by HateBigots: 2:26am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm happy for you o! Why I go dey sad because of another man's progress?

Young shall grow and the old shall die. Na so, I'm not about to change that now.

Stop replying the fool
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by neurosci: 2:57am On Aug 01, 2022
I really enjoy everything about this thread - thanks for sharing, OP.

The only part I disagree with is where OP said tribalism in Nigeria is worse than racism in the US. I respectfully disagree, Sir.

That said, OP, do you mind sharing what visa you moved to the US with and how you adjusted your status to permanent residency, since it wasn't through marriage?

One love.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by protonz(m): 3:40am On Aug 01, 2022
This thread took me places, from one continent to another.
Nice thread man!

I wish my life was this eventful

6 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by BunmiBie: 4:14am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Auntie, your profile don go overseas o!

Who is next? Who wants a photo of their profile for overseas? Lol

Lmao

Make my profile calm down small.
Thanks for viewing sir

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by BunmiBie: 4:17am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Na Afrobeats I dey bump hard for Bohota!

So you jokingly mentioned that you are ugly.
You are not. No one is ugly.
Saying someone is ugly Is an insult to his creator.
You look good sir!

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Can you elaborate more on why you disagree?

I’ve lived a lot of years in both countries, so I know what I’m talking about.

I’ll give you just one example:
There are over 40 black generals in the US army. Please provide me with the number for Nigeria that are not Hausa or Fulani?

Thank you.

I have brothers that are citizens that filed for me.

Thank you for reading and replying.

neurosci:
I really enjoy everything about this thread - thanks for sharing, OP.

The only part I disagree with is where OP said tribalism in Nigeria is worse than racism in the US. I respectfully disagree, Sir.

That said, OP, do you mind sharing what visa you moved to the US with and how you adjusted your status to permanent residency, since it wasn't through marriage?

One love.

10 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2022
You do well. Lol

Just know that one can say anything, as long as what they say is not limiting them, then it’s not a problem. So I can say I’m ugly, but if it doesn’t stop me from getting out there and socializing, then it has no effect.

BunmiBie:

So you jokingly mentioned that you are ugly.
You are not. No one is ugly.
Saying someone is ugly Is an insult to his creator.
You look good sir!

6 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Thank you for reading and your beautiful feedback.

I know things are hard in Nigeria, but your destiny is still in your hands.

protonz:
This thread took me places, from one continent to another.
Nice thread man!

I wish my life was this eventful

5 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by neurosci: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
You do well. Lol

Just know that one can say anything, as long as what they say is not limiting them, then it’s not a problem. So I can say I’m ugly, but if it doesn’t stop me from getting out there and socializing, then it has no effect.

I really love the way you put this, and this is something I’ve been trying to explain to my roommate but she never gets it. It doesn’t matter what someone says about themselves, so far they don’t allow that to limit them.

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by neurosci: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by neurosci: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Can you elaborate more on why you disagree?

I’ve lived a lot of years in both countries, so I know what I’m talking about.

I’ll give you just one example:
There are over 40 black generals in the US army. Please provide me with the number for Nigeria that are not Hausa or Fulani?

Thank you.

I have brothers that are citizens that filed for me.

Thank you for reading and replying.

I’d love to respond to this, but I’m worried I’d end up writing a 1000-word essay to fully express myself on this subject without leaving important points, and the last thing I’d want to do is derail this beautiful thread �

How many years did it take for you to get your PR after your siblings filed for you?

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Lilmessis(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Na Afrobeats I dey bump hard for Bogota, Colombia!
wow naija man are u on vacation or on a tour there,
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Lilmessis(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

i agree with what u say sir
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Lilmessis(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

okay sir.but dont forget to come back to usa to attend the headiest award in atlanta georgia on the 4th of semptember at cobb energy conference hall and all(all)nigerian big musical artist will be in attendance o

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by anayolity: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Light999333:
Uncle why do i feel you've been married before, atleast for papers, but I know you won't want to talk about this here as it's a personal issue. But, at least, you could talk about your experiences seeing boys get their papers with marriage route, that would be nice. Me sha would like to marry a white American, not akata o.

And I feel you aren't really religious, and I feel you are one person your family members in Nigeria would consider as a lost one, as your ways of thinking - as regards culture and marriage - doesn't align with theirs.

sad sad sad
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by anayolity: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I've been married before, not for papers. I never married my dutch girlfriend, but still got dutch papers. There are many legit ways to get papers. School, sports, refugee, family reunification, visa lottery, high skilled workers and many more.

Just make sure your marriage is real, because if it's not, you can get bursted and lose it all.

There are a lot of women here that will marry Nigerians. You just have to show them you love them, and that you're responsible and faithful.

I had a Lyft driver who told me about the Nigerian that she is talking to online, and she told me that she loves him and that he's very handsome(I saw his picture and he's barely average looking Nigerian. I'm saying it, so people don't think you are not handsome enough, even me self got a lot of girls dying for me here, girls wey think say I dey very handsome. Imagine. lol).

I advised her to make the move and go visit him, but she was talking about the man making the move first, I told her that she has more advantage in life because she's here in The US(she's also white, so more privilege). So she should forget say na man must make the move. I'm sure the guy for Naija just dey take am easy so as not to scare her away. I'm sure the guy is ready to marry her sharp sharp.

Whatever you do, no do arangee, where you pay, you are just asking for trouble, big trouble.

Light999333, what talent do you have? Can you improve on it so as to be able to impress a white American with that talent when you meet one?

Why not try a Brazilian? Find a fine Brazilian girl, fly her to Nigeria, form a team with her and make YouTube videos and document your lives together, and before long una channel go blow, she go begin get jobs to act for home videos self. But just know every Naija man go want to sleep with her o! lol

I will go to Brazil in few months, I will try to get their social media so you guys can shoot your shot.

What do you guys think?

"We" think its a good idea Bro grin grin cheesy

I'm enjoying your diary bro, i've really got no questions for now, you keep doing justice on each comment you drop...Thank you and all the best

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by fisayo02(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

What do you guys think?

I'm in for this .. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! / Onitsha Port: More Containers Arrive Onitsha Via Barges- PICS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.