Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph (61599 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph / Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:

As in. If such happens, apc and pdp should forget it. The little hope they have now will be lost

Those two parties can rig for Africa.... U forget ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Arysexy(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2022
grin

Tinubu urchins now confused weds to abuse Wike or continue praising like they did after the fake yorubakwe tweet
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Naijacubana: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by hush15: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
The alliance is good for Nigerians..Obi is a good technocrat and kwankwanso is another capable man...But I don't think this merger can happen..kwankwanso cannot be a vice to P.O...Vote P.D.P in 2023 Vote Atiku

If I were Atiku, I would speak with Obi and Wike and probably negotiate with Kwankwazo too if he really wants it o.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by RexTramadol1: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
In reverse order

Kwankwaso-Obi ticket is what it should be
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Temptee101(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
The alliance is good for Nigerians..Obi is a good technocrat and kwankwanso is another capable man...But I don't think this merger can happen..kwankwanso cannot be a vice to P.O...Vote P.D.P in 2023 Vote Atiku

E go shock you!

Just brace up!

Your atiku will fail woefully, I think by now he should have gotten used to that i.e, failing.

Everyone, everybody and everything is becoming Obidient!
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Bionica: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Move2:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2023-intrigues-as-wike-set-to-broker-obi-kwankwaso-ticket-on-lp/

It will take a large does of selflessness and unorededented altruism for Kwankwaso to commit to a new Nigeria that can only be midwifed by a PO led administration (at least at this point in our national evolution).

If Kwankwaso means we'll, he should see that the pendulum swings more in favour of a PO presidency at this time. The lections will be a great surprise to all and sundry. PO will not pull in anything less than 15 Mill votes if INEC does its job properly by issuing PVC cards to all eligible voters.

Kwankwaso will be the decimal that will provide the more salient details requir d by the constitution. He will provide the spread required in that clause (25% of the votes in 24 states).

Pls note that it requires an indescribable statesmanship to sacrifice personal ambition in the interest of the commonwealth.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Teenaira: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2022
life2017:
If true, Obi will have a strong chance

But we already know it is not true. It is part of the Obi Propaganda. Kwankwaso does not and will never gain anything being a VP to Obi. Instead, he will loose all he has laboured for in his political career. So, tell me one single reason why the great Kwankwaso will be a VP to Peter Obi. Let's continue to listen to the lies in amusement.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Thegoodone13(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Obi should not take anything less than President. Let Kwankkwanso be vice president. They will look for another strong politician from North East as Senate president.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by VULCAN(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2022
There are about 1000 Tinubu Media Crew Monikers on Nairaland now.

This fellow below is one of them.

Each real human being will be commenting through 30 or 40 monikers.

That's why 90% of the posts supporting Tinubu are monikers less than 7yrs old
Vistra40:

Kwankwaso would rather nominate a running mate don’t you think?
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by na2016: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:

Never say never. Politicians are selfish n greedy. It can happen but will that win them the elections? Let's watch...
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by erumena(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2022
popez:
If the merger works, it will be to the benefit of millions of Nigerians who have lost hope in APC and PDP. You shot at innocent protesters, banned twitter, banned crypto, closed the borders, Nigerians are burying their loved ones untimely because of rising insecurity all over the country, the masses can barely feed, universities have been on strike for over 5 months now, and you have the effrontery to come and ask us to vote for you? APC should be apologizing to Nigerians not asking for our votes. God forbid!

Meanwhile, Tinubu is yet to explain to our Northern brothers what exactly happened here:

I just wish we can be less myopic on this issue, with a merger like this and no major representation of LP members in the National Assembly, I foresee impeachment proceedings on Obi especially with a Northerner as Vice President unless of course they both defect to PDP after the election.

My two kobo though.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The alliance is only for the presidential race.
I know how beautiful it is to imagine lots of stuff in your mind but you of all people should know better.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by rajiedreez: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2022
grin
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by williaam(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Fidinno:
They will surely merge...

They know there chances of winning separately is slim especially NNPP..

So, I believe they will merge, what they are looking for now are people with strong political might who are agitated in their party's to join either of them (Labour party and NNPP) before they merge.

I see kwankwaso being Peter Obi's Vice!.

Simply the trend of corruption continues. Simply changing a party doesn't change a character or a personality, it would amount to a congregation of strange bedfellows
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Halo22: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2022
If this happens, I see victory for the teeming Nigerian youths.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Kingsize0001: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2022
If third works out, we can as well declare the election result, a day after the merger. Vote obi-kwakwasor
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by popez: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2022
erumena:

I just wish we can be less myopic on this issue, with a merger like this and no major representation of LP members in the National Assembly, I foresee impeachment proceedings on Obi especially with a Northerner as Vice President unless of course they both defect to PDP after the election.

My two kobo though.

The process of impeaching a President in Nigeria is almost impossible. Besides, our senators and rep members are experienced defectors.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Esseite:
NNPP and Kwankwaso wants to trend again... it now seems like a reason to trend and not anything concrete...

Exactly they are using Obi to trend it really annoying angry
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by edungene7: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2022
both parties need each other kwankwaso should shove is pride and accept to be a running mate after all Dr. Alex ekweme was a running mate to shagari a teacher and they won the only problem has now is the core North he needs to have a good campaign manager who can sell him to them once this is achieved Itz game over electioneering is about strategy the man with the best would win
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by chiamzzy: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2022
The presidency should face the south. The north cannot do 16 consecutive years of presidency and of Muslim extraction.

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT.

PLS LETS GET OUR PVCs READY FOR 2023
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by chikason22(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:

As in. If such happens, apc and pdp should forget it. The little hope they have now will be lost
And if APC try rigging next year election, they should expect more of these below

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by chloride6: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Newspapers are having a field day..
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by olaoye2008: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Sure...Kwankwaso will not be a vice to a P.O..
Drama everywhere. All my support for Atiku and Jagaban . they are the real HEROES.
Not like all these frustrated zombies looking for sympathizers.
PDP TO LP
PDP-NNPP
APC TO PDP
PDP- APC
Jump jump like frog hahaha shameless people. it is still the same party members transforming like chameleon.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Fidinno(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
williaam:

Simply the trend of corruption continues. Simply changing a party doesn't change a character or a personality, it would amount to a congregation of strange bedfellows
How do you change the system when the system itself is corrupt.

Let me tell something our problem is not an individual who is corrupt it's our system of politics.

Whoever gets there will surely be initiated into the system that's why politicians are looking for people who they can control to succeed them. For Nigeria to be rescured we need people who the masses can support to get there.

That's why we are supporting Peter Obi.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by aujile(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:

u are day dreaming. Governor is not up to Senate president sef.
Na Governor get him state o. He dictates the affairs of the entire state.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by pacespot(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
sleek214:
. Forget this post. It's just the imagination of the writer. 1st, will Kwankwaso leave NNPP to go join Obi in LP to be VP? Kwankwaso has governorship, senatorial, HoR, SHoA candidates in most of the northern states. What will happen to these candidates? 2nd, will PO agree to be VP by leaving LP to go join Kwankwaso?. PO accepting to be VP means he has lost 85% of his supporters same goes to Kwankwaso. Both men should run independently.

The alliance can be for only the presidential race. Kwankwanso can ask his NNPP supporters to vote NNPP candidates in other positions like HOA, rep, Senate, governorship, while asking them to vote for him and Obi in the presidential ticket.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by lereinter(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
popez:
If the merger works, it will be to the benefit of millions of Nigerians who have lost hope in APC and PDP. You shot at innocent protesters, banned twitter, banned crypto, closed the borders, Nigerians are burying their loved ones untimely because of rising insecurity all over the country, the masses can barely feed, universities have been on strike for over 5 months now, and you have the effrontery to come and ask us to vote for you? APC should be apologizing to Nigerians not asking for our votes. God forbid!

Meanwhile, Tinubu is yet to explain to our Northern brothers what exactly happened here:

Is it PDP that shot at innocent protesters

Is it PDP that banned twitter and crypto

A vote for obi is a plus for tinubu
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Vistra40: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
shinealight:

Dreamers and jokers all. That’s how they talked about bringing Jonathan out to contest APC primaries!
Neither Obi nor Kwankwaso will ever agree to be No. 2.
So, the dreamers had better wake up from their slumber!!

But people like you were quick to believe that wike went to France to meet tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.