Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph (61614 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph / Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by onunwa21(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Wike join the movement abeg
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Freelane33(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Obediently

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Richcreed(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022
KOLEWORK!
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by ogatboy(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The only time wike would form alliance with another party is if he is on the ticket himself

So NNPP is a possibility, but na rivers people dey decide their fate not their governor

He does not need an alliance, he would just be a mediator between the two guys since he is a friend to both. I believe Wike believes that power must go to the south. While he would not leave pdp, he surely will not be active in campaigning for Atiku. I want to see the 11 million vote Atiku claims to have
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
The alliance is good for Nigerians..Obi is a good technocrat and kwankwanso is another capable man...But I don't think this merger can happen..kwankwanso cannot be a vice to P.O...Vote P.D.P in 2023 Vote Atiku

Why can't he be vp? Has he been a vp of Nigeria b4 or even close? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2022
I will be so happy with the alliance, I pray the alliance works, it would be my greatest happiness

all this will make it easiest for APC victory, what this means is PDP will lose his bloc votes then advantage for APC the incumbent party

with Obi/kwankwanso or vice versa

or Obi/pope

APC and PDP remained the most competitive parties in this forthcoming election, LP/PO exist outside southeast on social media, outside social media he doesn't exist outside east and some few part in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Benbellamor: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2022
wike will never leave PDP, Rivers money is enough to retain Rivers in the election, His candidate will win next guber election, wike becomes godfather authomatically....but PDP Govs that always run to wike for financial help and mobilisation will be ignored, to cap it all Atiku will be retired, wike for 2027.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Olaoluwa122: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:

Why can't he be vp? Has he been a vp of Nigeria b4 or even close? undecided
He is a former defense minister a two time governor A one time senator...Vice president is beneath is level...A governor is more powerful than Vice president...quote me anywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Tb222(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Bloody lies, wike is currently chilling with one bobo... In france who has no primary and secondary school certificate.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Makanike: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2022
I'm obedient though
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Juanmike(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
The alliance is good for Nigerians..Obi is a good technocrat and kwankwanso is another capable man...But I don't think this merger can happen..kwankwanso cannot be a vice to P.O...Vote P.D.P in 2023 Vote Atiku
Regardless, power is coming to the south, as for Musa, he should take whatever that is left of on Kano and some northern states.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
He is a former defense minister a two time governor A one time senator...Vice president is beneath is level...A governor is more powerful than Vice president...quote me anywhere undecided

so umahi, fayemi is more powerful than osibanjo?? Be like say u dey sleep.

What is defense minister in Nigeria? Does anybody recognise them? abegi

The Vp is the no 2 man in the nation like it or not. A 2 time vp is like a president.

Why do u think Atiku is respected and sambo isnt?

5 Likes

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Freebills12: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
sleek214:
. Forget this post. It's just the imagination of the writer. 1st, will Kwankwaso leave NNPP to go join Obi in LP to be VP? Kwankwaso has governorship, senatorial, HoR, SHoA candidates in most of the northern states. What will happen to these candidates? 2nd, will PO agree to be VP by leaving LP to go join Kwankwaso?. PO accepting to be VP means he has lost 85% of his supporters same goes to Kwankwaso. Both men should run indefinitely. I stand with Atiku

You are taking like Atiku's stan! One of them will collapsed his party only for presidential slot while other elective position will stand!
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2022
sleek214:
. Forget this post. It's just the imagination of the writer. 1st, will Kwankwaso leave NNPP to go join Obi in LP to be VP? Kwankwaso has governorship, senatorial, HoR, SHoA candidates in most of the northern states. What will happen to these candidates? 2nd, will PO agree to be VP by leaving LP to go join Kwankwaso?. PO accepting to be VP means he has lost 85% of his supporters same goes to Kwankwaso. Both men should run indefinitely. I stand with Atiku
You said it based on your assumptions, Politicians of Nigeria aren't predictable...

Nothing is unworkable in terms of politics....

something might happen in later of this month...

Mr Learned
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Minjim: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2022
When and where did this happen?

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Ad2349011617135(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Morning � how are u feeling, are you doing okay? smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Olaoluwa122: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:

The Vp is the no 2 man in the nation like it or not. A 2 time vp is like a president.

My brother...vice president are just extra tire with no real define power....A governor is more powerful

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by frankmoney(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:

tbh , a governor in Nigeria is more powerful than a VP. That VP position is more ceremonial
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by shinealight(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Move2:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2023-intrigues-as-wike-set-to-broker-obi-kwankwaso-ticket-on-lp/

Dreamers and jokers all. That’s how they talked about bringing Jonathan out to contest APC primaries!
Neither Obi nor Kwankwaso will ever agree to be No. 2.
So, the dreamers had better wake up from their slumber!!
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
My brother...vice president are just extra tire with no real define power....A governor is more powerful

I have told u the facts. No power bt massive influence and respect.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by 1nice(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Move2:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2023-intrigues-as-wike-set-to-broker-obi-kwankwaso-ticket-on-lp/

Peter Obi can never be Vice President to kwankwaso; God forbid.

Labour party should forget kwankwaso and look for another northern politician who will serve as the running mate to Peter Obi.

Nigerians and foreigners who are Peter Obi supporters will frustrate the plans of those planning to blackmail Peter Obi and Labour Party.

All supporters of Peter Obi should be alert and watchful and be ready to defend Peter Obi at anytime.

Vote For Peter Obi; the visionary leader Come 2023

5 Likes

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2022
frankmoney:
tbh , a governor in Nigeria is more powerful than a VP. That VP position is more ceremonial

u are day dreaming. Governor is not up to Senate president sef.
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by kechywillz(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2022
If this happens,it's over for PDP and APC
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by seguntijan(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2022
I stated it before now. PDP and Atiku are laying a dangerous and catastrophic precedent by presenting another Northern candidate.

They've chosen to ditch the already distressed fabric of national unity and cohesion that's holding us together which is POWER ROTATION.

Should ATIKU win, that will likely amount to 16 years of uninterrupted Northern rule.

Now, imagine after Atiku's 8 year, PDP then zones the Presidency to the South, it takes nothing for the major opposition party at that time to present yet another Northern candidate in order to increase the chances of winning, just like Atiku is doing now.

Ijoba Nigeria ba di ti Northern Nigeria nikan.

This is more than enough reason for any southerner irrespective of political affiliation to work against Atiku. Me sef, e reach make I vigorously campaign against am.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by sukar886: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2022
sleek214:
As if kwankwaso will win atiku or tinubu on his own
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by frankmoney(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:

u are day dreaming. Governor is not up to Senate president sef.
lol oga a governor has more power and more control than a vice president and even a senate President . You are the one dreaming
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by sukar886: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2022
If this happen rest in peace to APC n PDP in advance ....
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Eriokanmi: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Waaaaw
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by Eriokanmi: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
That's your opinion so, you're entitled to it. Shock awaits both the apc and pdp next year. I pray the election would hold .
Re: Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph by kponkedenge(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2022
Obi would never be a Vice to Kwankwaso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) / Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat / Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.