Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (51038 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Andres28(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Yes our women are intelligent and industrious more like our men too..we don't spread our legs all day waiting for tilumbu to come give us 2 cup of rice and half litre of groundnut oil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Nice one, success abounds in all Nigerians
sneeze out loud! Tueh
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Moblux(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2022
And somewhere they are fighting to wear hijab

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo ndi oma.
Igbo kwe nu

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Henix(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Industrious ladies

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by campbelljosh(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2022
We can't read those Igbo captions, translate it to English

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
Metal works and foundry is in almost every part of Nigeria

We have been making bolts, nuts, washer , battery clips, wire, and other simple parts for decades

The question is can we make an engine block, and assemble it to work
Come to the East, all things are possible there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Any engine part not manufactured at Nnewi might not be manufactured elsewhere in Nigeria yet the govt is far away from the city. No meaningful FG presence in the city yet Nigeria wants to move ahead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Brexxit:
They don't manufacture it,they just import the parts and assemble.
this still dey smoke early weed undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Basiljoe: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbos, fulanis and yorubas should not share one country, the difference is too much.

Indeed, there was a country.

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kajaard: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
shocked So, you do make comment? I thought your work here is to close thread? Chaii.. Jesus is Lord.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Mynd44 is a human like us na. He is free to make his comments as well.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Aba and Nnewi this two city are something else undecided

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Alpharey: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Brexxit:

So they import parts of throttle and assemble it. grin grin. Inukwa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Antai123(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Separate this people from the Fulanis then you will know how industrious they are. I come in peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Typicool8(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2022
dodoatirice:
I woke up this morning and found a Tiger hiding inside my needle. I found out because it was heavier than usual.

Mazi Dodo where u dey since??
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by BOZZKJ: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2022
That's a good one.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by 07kjb: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2022
PHIPEX:
Any engine part not manufactured at Nnewi might not be manufactured elsewhere in Nigeria yet the govt is far away from the city. No meaningful FG presence in the city yet Nigeria wants to move ahead

APT no nation moves with such sentiment
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by ajayiopy: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114312862:
When you tell ignorant minds that most vehicle, tricycle or motorcycle parts are being manufacture at Nnewi they will be doubting, when you go to Nnewi or Mgbuka Obosi both in Anambra state you will see them in hundreds Manufacturing these parts you see in various markets

Below is BBC Igbo documentary of women Manufacturing various parts in Nnewi.

https://fb.watch/d_ngrG9wKF/

HAVE SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA,THERE IS A WAY YOU CAN POSITION YOURSELF TECHNOLOGICALLY SUCH THAT MORE THAN 50% OF NIGERIA POPULATION WILL DEPEND ON YOU FOR SURVIVAL JUST LIKE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS COUNTRY DEPEND ON NORTHERN NIGERIA FOR FOOD AND MEAT.

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by anonimi: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
You gotta give it to the igbo tribe... We have that Chinese productive and commercial spirit.

Nice one

Why is that not showing in the VAT contribution from south east?
Why are Igbos not staying home to make their place the economic powerhouse of Nigeria

Islie:
Oyo’s VAT revenue higher than total collection of 17 northern states

•South West generates more VAT revenue than other 5 zones

•North Central generates least revenue

In the period under review, the South-West geopolitical zone generated N518.856 billion, which is more than the N499.084 billion generated by the other five zones and the FCT.

North-Central zone with N19.451 billion had the lowest VAT revenue in the period under review.

The South-East had N23.548 billion, the North-East generated N27.75 billion, North-West had N56.727 billion, the South-South had N135.814 billion, while the FCT generated N235.794 billion.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/vat-lagos-oyo-rivers-fct-subsidise-33-states/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by vanunu: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Metal works and foundry is in almost every part of Nigeria

We have been making bolts, nuts, washer , battery clips, wire, and other simple parts for decades

The question is can we make an engine block, and assemble it to work

The late Dr Ezuogu has done that decades ago.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Alpharey: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Antai123:
Separate this people from the Fulanis then you will know how industrious they are. I come in peace

They know the truth. It is always inside inside. No matter how hard you try to ignore and hide it
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Moh247: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2022
vanunu:

The late Dr Ezuogu has done that decades ago.

Really... He made his own engine block, crankshaft, piston and got it working perfectly

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by anonimi: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2022
ajayiopy:
HAVE SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA,THERE IS A WAY YOU CAN POSITION YOURSELF TECHNOLOGICALLY SUCH THAT MORE THAN 50% OF NIGERIA POPULATION WILL DEPEND ON YOU FOR SURVIVAL JUST LIKE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS COUNTRY DEPEND ON NORTHERN NIGERIA FOR FOOD AND MEAT.

The bold part is a fallacy.
Stop repeating and spreading it.
Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2022
How are they getting their steels when there’s no steel production in Nigeria is what baffles me. Nice one Anambra, I feel so proud of those women even though I’m not Igbo smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
The real feminists not these dirty fernandezisback, boredberry set of leeches
Mynd44
dominique
lalasticlala
Seun
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Rule 2 and 3..
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2022
That's good and nice
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Asour: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Brexxit:

They are literally manufacturing some parts.

Didn't you watch the video?
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by mrtheo33: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Commendable...howbeit they should make sure to standardize those parts in order for conformity of usage.

We need a young visionary leader come 2023 and most importantly vote out both of APC & PDP as political parties!

@Mynd44 your comment is noted but without certainty...moreso doing publicity without proper certifications by duly constituted bodies is possible here in Nigeria because many do so once they apply for such without waiting to get certified first! I'm sure you are aware of this.
In another news if you have Digital Skill(s) and you yet earn with it reach out for a Mentorship process for a token fee that will position you to start earning via online and your WhatsApp.

@Seniorwriter
That is where the government comes in, sometimes to produce such high quality is usually very expensive, then the government do grants or low/free interest loan to enable them produce larger quantity and better quality. However, I believe there product will be fine. Kudos to them. Nigeria! great country with bad leaders
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by toujurs: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2022
You see these nnewi people ehn, i do fear sense. It Seem God gave them a special brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Almost Got Scammed at Berger Car Depot. Read And Be Wise / Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey / Cars Between 150,000 To 350,000 Naira(cheap Cars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.