Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (50755 Views)

Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See / Contact Us Today For Your Quality Auto Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Pathfinder2090: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by sukkot: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2022
See this country each tribe has their strengths and each tribe has to play to its strengths for Nigeria to thrive. The strength of the igbo man is manufacturing and business , he should leave politics alone. The strength of the Fulani Hausa man is warfare and agriculture and he should leave politics alone because his dabbling into politics has destroyed the country. The Yoruba man is a natural politician and administrator. He should be the one controlling politics. Everybody play your position and stop trying to do what you are not good at . And so peter obi needs to return to his hero beer manufacturing plant and Buhari needs to return to his cattle’s so we can pave the way for Jagaban to lead us to the promised land cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kulas: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2022
Give Igbos a chance and they will transform this country to better like the Western world. Other regions know this but tribalism and ethnicity will not allow them to let Igbos be given such chance

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by koyyess: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2022
They should allow their women own land and houses too.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by ajayiopy: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2022
anonimi:

The bold part is a fallacy.
Stop repeating and spreading it.
Thank me later.
I CAN SAY THAT AGAIN,AM A YORUBA MAN . AM INTO GRAIN AND YAM BUSINESS. I KNOW THE NUMBER OF TRAILER OF SOYA BEAN ,SESAME SEED,G/NUT,YAM,POTATOES(BOTH IRISH AND SWEET), WATERMELON,RICE (LONG GRAIN),MAIZE AND PONMO THAT HAVE SHIPPED TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA THIS YEAR.
BABA ,JUST GO TO OTA IN OGUN-STATE LOOK OUT FOR FOOD PROCESSING COMPANIES AND DO YOUR RESEARCH.
GO TO GUINESS TOO AND GET THE DATA OF SUPPLIER OF SORGHUM,MILLET.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Crafteck1: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Mynd44:

If they are SON certified, they are good to go.

I doubt they would be doin this kind of publicity if they are not up to standard

Lol, you believe in son certification.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by LokoH(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Una wan spoil cone heads minds today ?
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by mrtheo33: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Mynd44:

If they are SON certified, they are good to go.

I doubt they would be doin this kind of publicity if they are not up to standard

SON is as good as useless son. Are they not aware of the rubbish that comes from China?

I only believe this
Mynd44:

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Brexxit:
They don't manufacture it,they just import the parts and assemble.
Watch the video through the link I provided then come back quote me if it's assembling or manufacturing
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Metal works and foundry is in almost every part of Nigeria

We have been making bolts, nuts, washer , battery clips, wire, and other simple parts for decades

The question is can we make an engine block, crank shaft, piston, spark plugs and assemble it to work perfectly fine

Appreciate good things from the east for once.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Very good. My South South people should open their own music studios, radio stations to promote their own music, film industries, manufacturing plants and try to invite foreign corporations to invest in your region. We should not be depending on Lagos. If not, by the time we separate or restructure other ethnic groups will be far ahead.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Adegokenath(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2022
No wonder fake products plenty for market
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Emola12(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Dats y I say make we vote PETER OBI Nna no wan here abi no problem��continue to dey follow jagaban of T junction and Atiku of North Nna go learn lesson remain small
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by mrtheo33: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo Amaka, Nigeria Great Country with USELESS LEADER
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Moh247: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2022
kingyakos:

Appreciate good things from the east for once.

Ok
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I go vex if this thing no hit front page,we need to support our women
Support them for what?
Let them do what they want to do. Which support are they looking for again?
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Nice one. Nigeria needs to be restructured for every region to discover their potentials. This system of running everything from the centre has only proven itself a failure.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nwabueze22: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Chukwu goziri Ndigbo nke ukwu

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
You gotta give it to the igbo tribe... We have that Chinese productive and commercial spirit.

Nice one
but ipob miscreant and kannu the king has destroyed all your years of hard work which is already irredeemable no need for mention those emeka selling their pvcs for 5k and ngozi pvcs that will be going for 4k..then our drug brother and those producing fake drugs..selling spirit as cough syrup.. this is the only good thing I have seen in d yeast in the past 17 years so 20 years time maybe I will see another one..before I leave ,I have never seen a igbo medical doctor with original certificates they have so many igbo doc practicing but no cert
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Fake and substandard mottor parts.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Ritchiee: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114312862:
When you tell ignorant minds that most vehicle, tricycle or motorcycle parts are being manufacture at Nnewi they will be doubting, when you go to Nnewi or Mgbuka Obosi both in Anambra state you will see them in hundreds Manufacturing these parts you see in various markets

Below is BBC Igbo documentary of women Manufacturing various parts in Nnewi.

https://fb.watch/d_ngrG9wKF/

lol
Where is the manufacturing in these pics that you posted now
Some people wearing working clothes...maybe mechanics,welders etc.
Then you posted some parts and some maybe drilling machines or so...

Please sir,where is the auto parts manufacturing equipments.
Above all,we have no metals,steel in Nigeria to produce most auto parts.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by rollywise(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2022
But Nigeria will never see this to invest in. Evil government
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2022
The wicked always focus on wickedness.

Because your heart is so dark you missed the second picture.

Instead of envy and jealousy focus on your own progress.

So go from Witchcraft to Productivity
Brexxit:
They don't manufacture it,they just import the parts and assemble.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2022
This is what we call "Nka Bu Nke-Anyi"...

South Easterners are really productive in all way round

Mr Learned

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Fake and substandard mottor parts.

It's very simple produce and Market yours! grin

Mr Learned
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Ritchiee:

lol
Where is the manufacturing in these pics that you posted now
Some people wearing working clothes...maybe mechanics,welders etc.
Then you posted some parts and some maybe drilling machines or so...

Please sir,where is the auto parts manufacturing equipments.
Above all,we have no metals,steel in Nigeria to produce most auto parts.

Bitter mind watch the video through the link
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Legendoo: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2022
This!
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Ritchiee: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2022
VULCAN:
The wicked always focus on wickedness.

Because your heart is so dark you missed the second picture.

Instead of envy and jealousy focus on your own progress.

So go from Witchcraft to Productivity
Everything is envy and jealousy.
You just want people to believe whatever you believe like mumu,abi?
Those little parts were imported and being assembled not manufactured in Nigeria by these roadside people.
Any manufacturing entity will be registered by the CAC and its productivity ascertained to be road and vehicle worthy because it has to do with lives.Only illiterates will take everything hook,line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Metal works and foundry is in almost every part of Nigeria

We have been making bolts, nuts, washer , battery clips, wire, and other simple parts for decades

The question is can we make an engine block, crank shaft, piston, spark plugs and assemble it to work perfectly fine

Can you list those places where those metal materials are being made in Nigeria for decades?
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Danthemariner: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Thumbs up smiley

Please i need a clean toyota matrix

Budget 1.5 mil. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey / Would You Buy This "Okada" For N340million? / Car Deals Of The Day On Auctionexport.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.