Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (50736 Views)

Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See / Contact Us Today For Your Quality Auto Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2022
See woman, beautiful women indeed and you will see some God forsaken animals come on social media oh if you can't buy Range Rover for me don't even near me, Oh if if you can't buy G Wagon fof me don't come close.

And there are some bitchs who goes around looking for men to solve their miserable life problem for them and when you tell them go find job the next they will call you is "oh is a broke guy".

See women? These are someone pikin, wives, fiancee, girlfriends, sister, mother and aunties tell me how God will not bless them? But some goats are so useless they can't even reason or use their brain for anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by BabaAgba79(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114312862:
When you tell ignorant minds that most vehicle, tricycle or motorcycle parts are being manufacture at Nnewi they will be doubting, when you go to Nnewi or Mgbuka Obosi both in Anambra state you will see them in hundreds Manufacturing these parts you see in various markets

Below is BBC Igbo documentary of women Manufacturing various parts in Nnewi.

https://fb.watch/d_ngrG9wKF/

99% fake products!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by arantess: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Every products in Nigeria must have an Aba made. Chaii.. Ndi biafra try for that. cheesy
That is self sufficiency
What if china and US decides to stop dashing or selling to you?
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by arantess: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2022
BabaAgba79:

99% fake products!
Go and Dieeee!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nostring: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Andres28:
Yes our women are intelligent and industrious more like our men too..we don't spread our legs all day waiting for tilumbu to come give us 2 cup of rice and half litre of groundnut oil.
" few ", others dey brothels for west dey hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by alizma: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Wowwwww, my igbo peeps are great. Dis are d real African women not all these urgent 2k bitches.
Or d frustrated Nairaland aunties wey dey shout men are scum from Morning til night yet every shiloh I would see them occupying sit in d front roll.
Industrialization just give it to Igbos, no wonder dem talk say, anywhere wey u no see Igbo person, no say that place no dey safe.
D other day, Governor ZULUM went to d market and saw igbo people doing business, he was shocked that upon all d war going on, these men still get mind dey do business for en state, baba sharperly constructed road for them.
Which market are you talking about because the Igbos have always been in Maiduguri, that can be a surprise to someone new to Maiduguri but not the governor. However if you are talking about seeing Igbos in a particular village in Maiduguri, I will admit it to be a surprise to the governor but definitely not a surprise seeing Igbos in Maiduguri, the state capital. Also the Maiduguri market doesn't require new road for a particular set of people as the road is good

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Ulunne777(f): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2022
PHIPEX:
Any engine part not manufactured at Nnewi might not be manufactured elsewhere in Nigeria yet the govt is far away from the city. No meaningful FG presence in the city yet Nigeria wants to move ahead

Lol,travel and see.Aba produces them and more.Read up on the metals used to construct Anambra airport and where they come from.
Alaoji,Hollywood in PH road etc have foundries .
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Ramp up production to about 5mil per year
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Brexxit:
They don't manufacture it,they just import the parts and assemble.

Follow the link below and watch the video and stop talking as if you eat and reason from ur anus
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by EmiDon11: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
shocked So, you do make comment? I thought your work here is to close thread? Chaii.. Jesus is Lord.
me too just dey observe am 4 the first time o.,
E shock me
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Memeni(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2022
IGBOS!!!. Pls Lord let Biafra come
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Metal works and foundry is in almost every part of Nigeria

We have been making bolts, nuts, washer , battery clips, wire, and other simple parts for decades

The question is can we make an engine block, crank shaft, piston, spark plugs and assemble it to work perfectly fine

I believe we can. With serious government supports and training; all these are achievable. We don’t need to start from scratch; it’s been done before we only need copy what worked and build on it.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Delacroix6(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Cool
But men do that all the time but I don't see it on news.
So how's this new worthy?
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by CSTRR: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2022
And yet some people think innoson in Nnewi imports Every single component.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Awise09(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2022
These are the things Northern Nigeria elite don't want to see.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Reggie2(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=ajayiopy post=114314133]

HAVE SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA,THERE IS A WAY YOU CAN POSITION YOURSELF TECHNOLOGICALLY SUCH THAT MORE THAN 50% OF NIGERIA POPULATION WILL DEPEND ON YOU FOR SURVIVAL JUST LIKE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS COUNTRY DEPEND ON NORTHERN NIGERIA FOR FOOD AND MEAT.
[/quot.

And then pay heavy tax to the federals who will in turn use the proceeds to develop other areas out of Buhari kind of hatred!
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Soukiss(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nnewi girls becoming mechanics, I see men who don't have cars going to their workshop to toast them, I see the ones with cars, I see male mechanics in Nnewi going broke.

This I have seen.
na so.i see one of those girls thanking u f this vary writeup of ur
becourse after this ur post 10guys in nairaland hv just toast him.this i hv seen
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by coputa(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114312862:
When you tell ignorant minds that most vehicle, tricycle or motorcycle parts are being manufacture at Nnewi they will be doubting, when you go to Nnewi or Mgbuka Obosi both in Anambra state you will see them in hundreds Manufacturing these parts you see in various markets

The Igbos are the china of Africa.No single ethnic group can beat them in technological innovation in Africa.Why is Nigeria still backward,when the igbos are capable of transforming her into a tech based economy.If biafra is granted,they will be the envy of all.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Greenback: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
The real feminists not these dirty fernandezisback, boredberry set of leeches

Lemme help ya grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by onuman: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114312862:

But Nnewi has been hit severally by Jihadists underwritten by Fulani-led government of Nigeria. Nigeria is in the care of Fulani who want all in Nigeria to become like homeless cattle rearers and Islamists.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Greenback: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Metal works and foundry is in almost every part of Nigeria

We have been making bolts, nuts, washer , battery clips, wire, and other simple parts for decades

The question is can we make an engine block, crank shaft, piston, spark plugs and assemble it to work perfectly fine

Nobody is talking about your wheelbarrow interest,thank you very much.....grin
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Falconx47: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Every products in Nigeria must have an Aba made. Chaii.. Ndi biafra try for that. cheesy

Apparently you don't know it's local production that grows a nation, Chinese and Taiwanese knock offs full market but it's your own country's production that is "Aba-made"....wake up o.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by NoQualmz: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2022
tillaman:
Cool
Igbo people are great especially Anambs
My visit there some years back made me realize lots of hidden stuffs about them
Everyone wants to make their own money and that mentality has made Anambra state the Lagos of SE, those folks there you just have to give it to them
Na jealousy dey make Simon Ekpa wan destabilize their economy
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Brexxit:
They don't manufacture it,they just import the parts and assemble.

Delusional and ignorance

If u like no wake up
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by NoQualmz: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nnewi girls becoming mechanics, I see men who don't have cars going to their workshop to toast them, I see the ones with cars parking their cars in their workshop for months, I see male mechanics in Nnewi going broke.

This I have seen.

Lmao Ewu
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by onuman: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Moblux:
And somewhere they are fighting to wear hijab

Lol. All so that another man will no go after a woman he did not marry. That's, belief that a woman is not intelligent enough to choose the type of man she likes.
Fighting to make women wear Hijab.
Next is Burka body bag compulsory for their women.
Tens of Millions of Muslim Women not working to contribute to the economy are a huge set back for everyone in one Nigeria.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Ritchiee: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114314719:

Bitter mind watch the video through the link

More bitter mind,stop being sentimental.
I said there is nothing like manufacturing and the video has vindicated my assertion.
She is great.She is a fabricator.She fabricates and not manufacture.
Listen to her...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfUetFpdIy4

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by NoQualmz: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2022
ajayiopy:

HAVE SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA,THERE IS A WAY YOU CAN POSITION YOURSELF TECHNOLOGICALLY SUCH THAT MORE THAN 50% OF NIGERIA POPULATION WILL DEPEND ON YOU FOR SURVIVAL JUST LIKE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS COUNTRY DEPEND ON NORTHERN NIGERIA FOR FOOD AND MEAT.

And who told you it’s all igbos that are interested in Biafra?
Forget abt those exiled criminals abroad over heating the polity. There’s nothing like Biafra. Every sane igbo just want the govt to do the right thing and restructure the country.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
One word...

Kudos
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by ahnie: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Women are GREAT grin grin.

Impressive
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by html14java(f): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
shocked So, you do make comment? I thought your work here is to close thread? Chaii.. Jesus is Lord.

Small fight, you carry gun.
Well, what is Man without vawulence grin grin grin

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by onuman: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2022
NoQualmz:

And who told you it’s all igbos that are interested in Biafra?
Forget abt those exiled criminals abroad over heating the polity. There’s nothing like Biafra. Every sane igbo just want the govt to do the right thing and restructure the country.
Hundred years from today,
Nigeria cannot be restructured politically, unless by military dictators.
Whichever group that controls apex political power in Nigeria can easily use government machinery to dim or stop any progress of a rival group; it has been happening against Igbos since 1970.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey / Would You Buy This "Okada" For N340million? / Car Deals Of The Day On Auctionexport.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.