Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (51044 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by ThankGodFriday(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
No wonder Igbo tribe was rated as the wisest and most industrious tribe in Africa, you can google the wisest tribe in Africa or most intelligent tribe in Africa and see umu Chineke cool

SMH
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Panda7: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
why didn't joe igbokwe move to anambra as it is a neighboring state since aba have no job or did he now move to lagos to learn corruption
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by lesson44: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Give the Ibo’s a chance, they would compete with the Chinese in productions.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Pyroex(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Metal works and foundry is in almost every part of Nigeria

We have been making bolts, nuts, washer , battery clips, wire, and other simple parts for decades

The question is can we make an engine block, crank shaft, piston, spark plugs and assemble it to work perfectly fine

With full support from government we can do all that.

Black race are blessed, our problem is leadership
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Moblux(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
onuman:

Lol. All so that another man will no go after a woman he did not marry. That's, belief that a woman is not intelligent enough to choose the type of man she likes.
Fighting to make women wear Hijab.
Next is Burka body bag compulsory for their women.
Tens of Millions of Muslim Women not working to contribute to the economy are a huge set back for everyone in one Nigeria.

You can say that again
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by dahme147(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Walahi i luv NNEWI women. My first trip to Anambra, i was in traffic and was so shocked to see only women riding on okada bikes....Strongwomen
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
phill63:
This job aint easy. Same sh**t i was doing at Perth! The foundry was fucking hot. We were manuufacturing, hardening and tempering auto parts at high temperatures for Tesla and GMC motors. Grinding parts to perfection and using laser beam to check for defections. Ensuring male and female parts fit properly with the correct clearance

Sometimes we stand working for close to 4hrs, only for one QAQC supervisor to show up and condemn like 20% of the job as trash then we recycle them. The cooling system and sanding is another problem. The robot arm on the production line and the conveyor always have sensor problem. Our pillar drills and CNC lathe machines always have adjustment issues, because the mumu Indian guy no even sabi how to set ordinary 3-jaw chuck

Abegi Bleep mech job suffer too much despite the money. But 9ja need am o �

Australian dude?
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
post=114312862:
When you tell ignorant minds that most vehicle, tricycle or motorcycle parts are being manufacture at Nnewi they will be doubting, when you go to Nnewi or Mgbuka Obosi both in Anambra state you will see them in hundreds Manufacturing these parts you see in various markets

Below is BBC Igbo documentary of women Manufacturing various parts in Nnewi.

https://fb.watch/d_ngrG9wKF/
This is not something new, when I went to ebonyi state I see women mixing cement with concrete, building etc, the hard work men do in the north are done by women over there while the men are lying down and wait for the women to come and give them money to go to bar and drink beer with the money.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by darediamond(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Metal works and foundry is in almost every part of Nigeria

We have been making bolts, nuts, washer , battery clips, wire, and other simple parts for decades

The question is can we make an engine block, crank shaft, piston, spark plugs and assemble it to work perfectly fine

Rome was not built in a day.
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by UNDFTD: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
post=114312862:
When you tell ignorant minds that most vehicle, tricycle or motorcycle parts are being manufacture at Nnewi they will be doubting, when you go to Nnewi or Mgbuka Obosi both in Anambra state you will see them in hundreds Manufacturing these parts you see in various markets

Below is BBC Igbo documentary of women Manufacturing various parts in Nnewi.

https://fb.watch/d_ngrG9wKF/

We are just that creative and talented. And staying in this FAKE union called ONE LIEGERIA is sucking our creative juices and stifling our ingenuity! We MUST leave LIEGERIA by fire or by force to our father's land...EXOPDUS!
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Wwwq: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oh
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
No wonder Igbo tribe was rated as the wisest and most industrious tribe in Africa, you can google the wisest tribe in Africa or most intelligent tribe in Africa and see umu Chineke cool
Wisest indeed, and una never still smell aso rock and the smell is still very scarce sef kikikikik
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by franchasofficia: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
peepydelano:
Wisest indeed, and una never still smell aso rock and the smell not even in sight kikikikik
It's normal, even in families, dull and struggling siblings always unite against the brightest amongst them to stop his/her shine.

It happened in the Bible when Joseph's brothers ganged up against him just because they knew he would be great and at the end, despite their gangups that really delayed Joseph's destiny, it was still the same Joseph that rescued them from dying of famine and hunger in Canaan.

It also happened to Abel.

Its a common occurrence for failed siblings to gangup against the most successful among them, so Nigeria can never be an exception.

At God's chosen time Igbos will manifest their glory in and outside Nigeria. You can only delay destiny but you can't deny it
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Excellency23(f): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2022
dodoatirice:
I woke up this morning and found a Tiger hiding inside my needle. I found out because it was heavier than usual.
werey
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by BreacherX(f): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Igbo gals wey no get niash......abeg.

E still better pass Yoruba gals wey get yellow face and black legs....I laugh in hausa grin
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
[s][/s]

Grow up

Are you sure you are alright?
Re: Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Ejanla69: 5:00am On Jul 15, 2022
Brexxit:
They don't manufacture it,they just import the parts and assemble.

mumu see wetin hatred dey make you do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Almost Got Scammed at Berger Car Depot. Read And Be Wise / Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey / Cars Between 150,000 To 350,000 Naira(cheap Cars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.