Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time (1752 Views)

OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2022
I have been wondering how long my rooster is but never did measure it so today I just decided to try it out using a meter ruler
I got a measurement of my rooster and when Flaccid and it was 4inches
Then I got it to at least 60% erection(didn’t wanna proceed longer to avoid sensation that will lead to wanking)
And it was 6.1inches(not 100% erected yet)

What do you think guys?
What do you think the side will be when fully erect?

For the ladies hat size of rooster do you like and feel comfortable with

1 Like

Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by EkelediliBuhari: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2022
i think thats you maximum length.

i also think its not a bad one. did you also measure gridth?
that way we will know if your upto or below average stat

2 Likes

Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
i think thats you maximum length.

i also think its not a bad one. did you also measure gridth?
that way we will know if your upto or below average stat

My rooster extends farther in length when fully excited
So that ain’t my real size

How do they measure the gridth
Which one is the gridth sef
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by EkelediliBuhari: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

My rooster extends farther in length when fully excited
So that ain’t my real size

How do they measure the gridth
Which one is the gridth sef

Round
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by Bluezy13(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

Round

I just realized I didn’t even press the ruller into the base bone of my rooster,I started from the visible base tip

And I can’t measure the girth cause I don’t have a measuring tape
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by whiteMandingo: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

I just realized I didn’t even press the ruller into the base bone of my rooster,I started from the visible base tip

And I can’t measure the girth cause I don’t have a measuring tape

Get a fvcking rope, put it round your tool and then place on rule to find out the circumference.

Alternatively, try the toilet roll core test, try and see if your erect divk can fit into the toilet roll core

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by tayo60(f): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Pictorial representation pls

4 Likes

Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by Oyiboman69: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2022
tayo60:

2 Likes

Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations on your new achievement

1 Like

Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by Rahkman: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fully erect ur dick might be 6.5 try and jelq it to with additional sit ups to flatten ur stomach and get it to atleast 7 inches and ur girth should be above 5
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by Silentgroper(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
tayo60:
There are consequences for that..
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by Silentgroper(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rahkman:
Fully erect ur dick might be 6.5 try and jelq it to with additional sit ups to flatten ur stomach and get it to atleast 7 inches and ur girth should be above 5
Does that jelqing really work?
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
whiteMandingo:

Get a fvcking rope, put it round your tool and then place on rule to find out the circumference.

Alternatively, try the toilet roll core test, try and see if your erect divk can fit into the toilet roll core

This one sounds like an experiment oh

Abeg who I wan impresss
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Silentgroper:
There are consequences for that..

Leave am
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
tayo60:

Slide in my Dm
I will show you
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rahkman:

How does jelqing work?
Re: I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Congratulations on your new achievement

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Wish Someone Had Told You About Love? / My Girl Frnd Hav Too Much Toasters, I Do Not Like It What Will I Do To Stop It / 92.2396% Of Nairaland Men Are Full Of Sh*t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.