Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University (69993 Views)

Where Is Tinubu's University Degree Certificate! / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Lol, you're talking like a child in politics

Why can obi also give advise on how to make anambra a better place to his successors
Why do we still have unrest in anambra

We all know tinubu is a party man, he doesn't betray his party, that's sole reason he supported buhari election

So i think he will be far better than buhari

And as for the way he speaks, these are politicians, you don't know their mind until they get to office

So that's not even a factor

Why do we have unrest in Anambra? It's simple bro. It's because some part of the country feel ill treated. If there was equity and fairness, will you hear of IPOB today?

The current government gave rise to the insecurity in the country

Mind you, I'm not supporting IPOB.

You say Tinubu may change when he gets to office based on the way he speaks. Did Buhari change? You can't give what you don't have.

Can you see how I communicated with you without using insulting words? It's not that difficult
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Perfectbeing(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
watersideboys:
What can't be bought? Tinubu is richer than Lagos. If buhari can cook up waec why can't tinubu get nysc cert. You can only fool your ignorant village people

Nothing wakes a man pretending to be asleep. There is practically nothing you can show them that will be convincing enough.

So you mean Tinubu bought a Chicago State University certificate? If you are doubting Tinubu's certificate from a school in US, then we must doubt Peter Obi's Nigerian certificate. Afterall, Obi is a billionaire and can buy a certificate from a Nigerian University.

I

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Abitolola: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

No Ahmed on that name only Adekunle and where did he served in Oyo!
I thought no one noticed. Your sense will not desert you
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Kingspin(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

This is getting embarrassing for you people
Na your head they de use.

A minister lost his job because of NYSc certificate despite her Cambridge English.

Yet for some aspirants, nobody disturbed them about certification.
If you have your certificates, you don't need to talk too much but when you don't have them you drag matters and talk more.

We had the same issue with Buhari and at the end na abracadabra results we obtained. Same thing will happen to Tinubu or Atiku, they will contest, how dare you disqualified them, this is more of politics not law.

I repeat na una head them de use.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by ZeroChil: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Primary and Secondary School Leaving Certificates.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by vannessa7(f): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Buksaylor:

Una fail.....

Fake everything...what is the name?
And even you that is a teenager,can you own be as fresh as that..?

Try and think now, do you honestly believe he could work in Exxon Mobil without proper educational verification,you think ExxonMobil would not do their due diligence, he even retired there, maybe because most igbos are traders you don't know about the employment process in the corporate world. You people don't have any basis for argument again please
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Wwwq: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by cuteboy2: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
My guy focus on the matter at hand. Leave all these Cambridge conjecture and Buhari alone. The matter on the table is Tinubu has submitted another fake document, NYSC certificate, bearing a different name.

You have not answered the question, in Yoruba names, is "Adekunle" the same as "Ahmed"?

When organisations mispel names of people, what the individual concerned does is to go and swear affidavit that there was an error in that document. Did Tinubu tell you that the name Adekunle on his NYSC certificate is an error? He has not.

And why do Tinubu supporters always assume that anyone pointing out his character flaws must be an Igbo man? Many Yorubas also have issues with serial falsification of his true identity and submission of faulty documents. You don't even know my tribe.

babaolofin:

So, if Cambridge wrote Muhammed or Muhammad instead of Muhammadu, then it is forged. God will help Biafra.

Religious names or Baptismal names may not be submitted during registration for NYSC service or the NYSC registration nomenclature only picks the first three names which is what happened in this case.

Remember, MKO Abiola is MOSHOOD KASHIMAWO OLAWALE ABIOLA. If NYSC were to write Abiola's discharge certificate, you may only see Abiola, Kashimawo Olawale, that does not mean he is not the owner of the certificate, except NYSC says the Certificate number does not exist or somebody comes out to claim the ownership of the certificate.

Now, on the Issue of Muhammadu Buhari and the certificate from Cambridge issued as Muhammad Buhari which IBOs want to die, in Yoruba land, it does not make any difference . Abiola's name which is Moshood, don't be surprised you may find it written as Moshudi when he was in Secondary School.

IBOs dabble into so many things they don't know.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by VirileNelly2420: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Tinubu graduated with first class honours in accounting

Atiku graduated with third class in a useless course

Obi graduated with a pass in a useless course.

CHOSE YOUR CHOICE
U just wrote rubbish and illiterates liking it....
So, u were not here when dey posted several degrees Obi got from Western schools
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
cuteboy2:
My guy focus on the matter at hand. Leave all these Cambridge conjecture and Buhari alone. The matter on the table is Tinubu has submitted another fake document, NYSC certificate, bearing a different name.

You have not answered the question, in Yoruba names, is "Adekunle" the same as "Ahmed"?

When organisations mispel names of people, what the individual concerned does is to go and swear affidavit that there was an error in that document. Did Tinubu tell you that the name Adekunle on his NYSC certificate is an error? He has not.

And why do Tinubu supporters always assume that anyone pointing out his character flaws must be an Igbo man? Many Yorubas also have issues with serial falsification of his true identity and submission of faulty documents. You don't even know my tribe.

You are the fool here. An irrational IBO idiot for jumping on a matter you don't know the genesis. The person mentioned Buhari's certificate as fake because of Muhammadu as the known name and Muhammed as the name on certificate. He never mentioned Cambridge he assumed the certificate to have been issued locally. I was the person that mentioned Cambridge and how the name means the same. Didn't I have the right to explain to him? You are an idiot.

Did NYSC inform you the certificate number is not genuine? Has anybody claimed ownership of the certificate? Was the Certificate not traced to the year and place where Tinubu served? Any yoruba can have any name and can have many names. I gave you MKO ABIOLA as Moshood Kasimawo Olawale Abiola. If NYSC naming nomenclature picks three names, it is Abiola, kasimawo Olawale or whichever way. While some Yorubas use their Islamic names as first names, some use their Yoruba names. BAT, Bola has been his first name from time immemorial. Senator Teslim Folarin, Isiaka Ajimobi, Rasheed Ladoja, Abdulazeez Arisekola all used their Islamic names as first names. That does not mean they don't have many Yoruba names. Olusegun Mimiko,Ibikunle Amosun, Fola Adeola , Babatunde Fashola all have Islamic names and other Yoruba names.

All the IBOS working at NYSC and Presidency are Biafra Intelligence Officers on Espionage duties. They should come and prove that the certificate number is forged. They should tell us the real owner of the certificate. Alternatively, they should find the Tinubu, Bola Adekunle that owns the certificate, that served at that year at Ibadan.

You know I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago. I know how shallow minded, confused and bittered you are against Yorubas because of Biafra war.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by chukwuoke(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on Friday, published the particulars of candidates for the 2023 general elections.

The publication has been followed by animated discussions among Nigerians on social media on the academic credentials of some of the presidential candidates

In the front burner of the discussions are questions around why the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, provided no information on his primary and secondary education.

Stating his occupation as “POLITICIAN,” the 70 years old APC National Leader claimed he obtained a B.Sc degree in Business and Administration from Chicago State University on June 22, 1979 before participating in the compulsory national youth service from November 12, 1982.

Although not seen by PREMIUM TIMES among Mr Tinubu’s published particulars at the INEC office, he swore to an affidavit that his certificates are missing.

“I went on self-exile from October 1994 to October 1998. When I returned I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above, were looted by unknown persons.

“My house was a target of series of searches by various security agents from the time the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was forced to adjourn following the military takeover of government of 17th November 1993,” the two-term former governor of Lagos State claimed in the court affidavit.

Some Nigerians want to know more about Mr Tinubu’s past than what he revealed to INEC.

Similar concerns were raised over his background when he contested for governor in 1999 and 2003. The late human rights lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi filed a suit asking the courts to compel the police to prosecute Mr Tinubu for perjury and forgery after a petition accused him of those offences in his filings with INEC in 1999.

After the Supreme Court dismissed the suit on the ground that Mr Tinubu had immunity as governor against being prosecuted in court, the Lagos State House of Assembly investigated the matter and absolved Mr Tinubu of the charge of gross misconduct.

Mr Tinubu is considered by many political commentators as the candidate to beat in the 2023 presidential race, the reason for the intense public attention on his candidature.

The former Lagos governor’s spokesperson, Tunde Rahman, did not respond to calls to his phone lines at the time of filing this report when this reporter tried to seek further clarifications on the issue.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539385-what-tinubu-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-told-inec-about-their-education-nysc-occupations.html

This man of Tinubu is a joke what of the original copies. Now he will claim it was vandalise by the military regime. You done go cyber cafe and fake the show abi. Imagine lying to the elites in Nigeria we are brighter now your plans with Buhari has failed. You know Buhari has no certificates cunningly force him to more than 200million Nigerians. Bad thinks never last but truth and obedient are alway steadfast. Go to hell. The God of Elijah has come down for our help. Amen.
#Obi-dient.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by oloyedewaris(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:

Why do we have unrest in Anambra? It's simple bro. It's because some part of the country feel ill treated. If there was equity and fairness, will you hear of IPOB today?

The current government gave rise to the insecurity in the country

Mind you, I'm not supporting IPOB.

You say Tinubu may change when he gets to office based on the way he speaks. Did Buhari change? You can't give what you don't have.

Can you see how I communicated with you without using insulting words? It's not that difficult

I know you are feeling uncomfortable conversing with me without insult or curses, it's in you obi supporters blood to insult anyone that doesn't agree with you

But one thing I know is tinubu has already build a strong relationship and has helped a lot of people, that's main reason they will want to support him and he also have a good record of governance, but that age and health is minor even buhari wasnt this healthy and shining before office
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Durabest: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:

What hatred are you talking about? Do I sound like the normal nairalanders that dwells on insults and abuses??

I asked a simple question. The least you could do is to answer them or attempt to. Otherwise, you don't answer them at all.

From what you just said, I agree with you everyone has a right to contest election. But you know that's not what I'm dwelling on.

Let's assume someone like shekau come out to contest election or Simon ekpa comes out to contest election because they all have the right to contest elections as Nigerians.

All I'm asking for is on what moral standard?

Thank you
You sound reasonably but some characters are inherited.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Durabest:
You sound reasonably but some characters are inherited.

It's well with you.

Hate kills
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
paskal16:
we're so uselesswink
grin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
oloyedewaris:

I know you are feeling uncomfortable conversing with me without insult or curses, it's in you obi supporters blood to insult anyone that doesn't agree with you

But one thing I know is tinubu has already build a strong relationship and has helped a lot of people, that's main reason they will want to support him and he also have a good record of governance, but that age and health is minor even buhari wasnt this healthy and shining before office

I'm very comfortable conversing with you, but are you? You want me to insult you then you start screaming that an Obi supporter insulted you. I'm not that way bro.

But remember what happened in 2015.. how the ruling party came into power with the insults and lies they rained on Jonathan. The table has turned around and they can't handle thesame negative energy they dispensed then. What goes around comes around. However, I'm not in support of such.

Yes, Tinubu is well connected and helped alot of people. I won't dispute that.. but how much of this help reached you or the common man on the street??

Politics is a game of interest. Nigerian politics is the worse. Most of these men a selfish. It's basically their interest they are after.

What do you expect from a man that we heard shared dollars to delegate and even to some presidential aspirants to get the party ticket? Do you think he won't want to get back that money he spent? How do you think he'll get it back? Doesn't it tell you enough?

Someone said, and I quote "your choice can be private to you but has consequences on alot of people"
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by adm212144: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Goalgetter23:

Seems you are Tinubu's father abi?... Mr man, his names are *Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu*. Ok, just take cold water make you rest, depression is real.
I never heard of Adekunle na Una bring am again .This man is the most controversial person I have ever seen and you m o r o n are supporting this shit .I swear I give on this country .honestly it’s not this people it’s crazy people like you
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Str8talk21: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oluwole confirmed ! grin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Invictuse: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2022
I build n sell home n I won't even rent a house to you miserable despicable souls from the wretch dungeons of Alaigbo.

The last lunatics from your tribe I rented a 3 bed I had to pay the cursed to leave the property after the wreckage he n his wretched family inflicted on the property.

I ended selling the property but to a Yoruba.

PointZerom:

Have you paid your rent to your Igbo landlord?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by flyingdutchman(m): 1:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Years from now, your children will curse you for being part of the tribalism in this country!
babaolofin:

With IBOs working at NYSC office and few old men that served NYSC at Ibadan still alive? Every IBO man working at NYSC office and Presidency is a Biafra intelligence officer.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 02, 2022
flyingdutchman:
Years from now, your children will curse you for being part of the tribalism in this country!

Since 1967 your ancestors placed curse on their generation and unborn generations which included you and coming generations for being self centered, selfish and racism.

I am now done with Nairaland. I am going on exile / sabbatical leave from nairaland. Best of luck. Bye.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by paskal16: 2:39am On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:
i’m so useless grin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 2:52am On Jul 02, 2022
paskal16:
I'm so useless like my father
grin okay I know
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by paskal16: 3:03am On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:
grin I’m so useless like my whoreeee mother
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by wickedJezibel(f): 3:12am On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:
grin okay I know
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

editing people's posts and insulting their father

https://www.nairaland.com/7205734/copy-tinubus-university-nysc-certificate/11#114339267
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 3:19am On Jul 02, 2022
paskal16:

My mother is worthless human being

Really
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 3:20am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

editing people's posts and insulting their father

https://www.nairaland.com/7205734/copy-tinubus-university-nysc-certificate/11#114339267

Stop skipping your drugs,are you blind to his?na my own you dey see abi no be him start the madness?

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by wickedJezibel(f): 3:28am On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:

Really
another one
editing his post to insult his mother

Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique Seun

https://www.nairaland.com/7205734/copy-tinubus-university-nysc-certificate/11#114339441
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 3:46am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
another one
editing his post to insult his mother

Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique Seun

https://www.nairaland.com/7205734/copy-tinubus-university-nysc-certificate/11#114339441

You really need help
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Ikemba007: 3:57am On Jul 02, 2022
treesun:

No Ahmed on that name only Adekunle and where did he served in Oyo!

Shuo! Una no dey shame?

Did you ask to see Azikiwe on Jonathan's credentials?

Won't you spend time asking Tinubu about issues more critical to nation building?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Sassilicious(f): 4:32am On Jul 02, 2022
It is sad to see Nigeria and Nigerians go so low.Why are we satisfied with photocopies of such an important matter? A man going for this kind of political office should be able to request original documents from certifying authorities and I'm sure it wouldnt be an issue to get them.That said, where are his primary and secondary certificates? Is he hiding them to falsify his age?I believe Tinubu is somewhere about 85 years.He is too frail and quite undisciplined to lead Nigeria at this crucial time.i have nothing against him BUT I love Nigeria my country.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by paskal16: 4:36am On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:

My mother is worthless human being
not surprised an apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.