Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University (70025 Views)

Where Is Tinubu's University Degree Certificate! / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by omenka(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

No Ahmed on that name only Adekunle and where did he served in Oyo!
See the Okoro questioning someone else's qualifications. grin cheesy

LeoDeKing, just negodu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Tobijays: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
ifiokjohn:
From 1999 to 2007...how did he improve Lagos to an enviable status infrastructure wise? All u guys keep harping on is economy economy ... mtcheeeew.

By the way I thought you said he made people that made Lagos? Now he didn't rule Lagos for long?...do u know Fashola, and even small ambode did better than tinubu infrastructurewise in Lagos?.

Oga if you can't show me how tinubu changed Lagos infrastructure wise to Kigali standard atleast, then I don't see the reason u campaigning for him than you are gaining or you're a Yoruba man.

By the way I'm from Akwa ibom and I'm campaigning for obi. My whole family is Obidient
Lol Tinubu set the path Them fashola followed. The scheme he spearheaded brought about the growth lagos enjoys today. The problem of every state is finance of even the country is Finance. Nigeria is broke and when a country is broke no matter the economy output you can see shit because we broke Tinubu scheme turned lagos to be more prosperous than before and all. go to anambra and see Obi investment most of them are dead no growth at all will you say it didn't yield or continuation was the issue but remember Tinubu picked his successors which brought continuation and growth to lagos. He picked people who are all abo growth

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
yorubarere:
They will still come up with another trash. When ipob is at the forefront of your campaign, know that your chances will be rubbished cos they will leave issues and be chasing rats.

Who noticed that PDP is now running a matured campaign since Obi and his ipob left the party?

PDP's candidate is very matured and exposed. Atiku witnessed IBOs attacks on MKO Abiola. Atiku witnessed IBOs attacks on Obasanjo. Just because Obasanjo was contesting primary against Ekwueme, the IBOs created hullabaloo, they insulted, assaulted and embarrassed Obasanjo.

To MKO Abiola, they created chaos. They said they cannot accept Secretary to FG post. They said the Secretary is the person that serves his master tea. As at this point, the Speaker, House of Reps was an IBO man, the Senate President from Benue. Did they want Abiola to replace Kingibe with IBO? Or, did they want Abiola to replace himself with Nzeribe that failed woefully at the primary? I B O = I BEFORE OTHERS.

Thank God PDP escaped Peter OBI, otherwise, the IBOs would have polluted PDP with propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by soojar(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

No Ahmed on that name only Adekunle and where did he served in Oyo!

And no Amoda on it too why?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
babaolofin:

You are not making sense but got excited while making a folly of yourself. Since you and your co-travellers prefer death to Tinubu's becoming President, it is better you are depressed from bitterness to make the death easier.

I may not make sense to you, that's your business brother. Common sense is really not common

I have never threatened any one with death but this is you. So it's through killing you want to impose Tinubu on useless? Abasi!! Tells alot about your person.

Who sounds bitter and depressed between the both of us? Lol...

Take q chill pill or go and pour ice water on your head. You might just feel better.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
paskal16:
okay I just want you to know that my family is shit

gringrin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by cuteboy2: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Don't side step the issue. Nobody is saying anything about his first name Bola. He is giving a different middle name. Or does Adekunle and Ahmed mean the same thing? Can they be used interchangeably.

This is always the problem when a certificate is manufactured after the fact. There is bound to be tale tale errors. Same way WAEC certificate was manufactured for Buhari after he was already a president to douse the controversy. They wrote his first name as "Muhammed" instead of "Muhammadu" which he has always borne from childhood.

wirinet:

Another mystery with the name is Bola. Bola means bring wealth as against Ola which simply means wealth. what does the Bola stand for? Bola is short for something, ie. Abimbola (born in weath), Adebola (crown beings weath), bolaji(wake with wealth or born with wealth), bolanle (wealth came home), etc.

One would have expected his official documents to bear his full name, but they are all short form or abbreviations. It like someone simply bearing Ade, Ola, Olu, Ayo, etc.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
flyingdutchman:

Photocopy can be doctored

With IBOs working at NYSC office and few old men that served NYSC at Ibadan still alive? Every IBO man working at NYSC office and Presidency is a Biafra intelligence officer on ESPIONAGE duty.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by ifiokjohn(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tobijays:
Lol Tinubu set the path Them fashola followed. The scheme he spearheaded brought about the growth lagos enjoys today. The problem of every state is finance of even the country is Finance. Nigeria is broke and when a country is broke no matter the economy output you can see shit because we broke Tinubu scheme turned lagos to be more prosperous than before and all. go to anambra and see Obi investment most of them are dead no growth at all will you say it didn't yield or continuation was the issue but remember Tinubu picked his successors which brought continuation and growth to lagos. He picked people who are all abo growth
then when compares to kigali Lagos falls short. How then do you expect me to vote for that kind of man who he and his cronies couldn't develop Lagos than a Paul Kagame did for Rwanda with lesser more and a bigger country.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by LeoDeKing: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
omenka:

LeoDeKing, just negodu.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Ola260: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:
I just have few questions for those supporting Tinubu.

After seeing how Buhari who Tinubu brought in failed, do you think Tinubu will do any better??

APC is a party built on lies, propaganda and gross incompetence. The state of the nation says it all. When the foundation is shaky, can the building stand? So tell me, why should someone under APC become president?
How did your obituary performed in anambra

I come in peace!
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Belial06: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
omenka:

LeoDeKing, just negodu.

Afonja and iboz displaying their stupidity on the forum as usual and you will always find LeoDeKing in the mix
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Ofemmanu1: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu be catching cruise with his haters emotions

In other news Peter Obi graduated with 3rd class in philosophy in Nsuka

Obi was so unintelligent that his JAMB score and WAEC and his rich trader father's connection could only secure him Philosophy in Nsuka, not even a scholarship like Tinubu

I have always known there's something fundamentally wrong with Ipob miscreants thought process and their stupidity, perhaps it has something to do with their flat heads

This is wickedness..

You must be a Vawulence comrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Mrgreg5295: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
For those asking for his NYSC letter and His University certificate. Hope we can rest now
were is his newspaper report for change of name
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by TinubuNG: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Conspiracy theory don fall yakata

Ahmed Bola Adekunle Tinubu
I'm telling you bro grin

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by paskal16: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:

My parents are pathetic gringrin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
paskal16:
I inherit my madness from my parents
It showsgrin

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by TinubuNG: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
yorubarere:
They will still come up with another trash. When ipob is at the forefront of your campaign, know that your chances will be rubbished cos they will leave issues and be chasing rats.

Who noticed that PDP is now running a matured campaign since Obi and his ipob left the party?
I'm telling you, I'm actually surprised the calm in PDP tent , no bad blood anywhere since Ipob don carry their wahala comot go labour party. That actually tells you some of the peace we will enjoy if those bitter hateful troublesome people left .

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Tobijays: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
ifiokjohn:
then when compares to kigali Lagos falls short. How then do you expect me to vote for that kind of man who he and his cronies couldn't develop Lagos than a Paul Kagame did for Rwanda with lesser more and a bigger country.
see you can't get it because you refused to, Paul kagame has been president since 2000 up until now with no oversight. Tinubu was just a Governor In a Country where all the power belongs to Federal Government and yet created foundation for growth while kagame is a president for life that will try to be good in the media or else an uprising. Judge Tinubu only when he is president
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by ifiokjohn(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tobijays:
see you can't get it because you refused to, Paul kagame has been president since 2000 up until now with no oversight. Tinubu was just a Governor In a Country where all the power belongs to Federal Government and yet created foundation for growth while kagame is a president for life that will try to be good in the media or else an uprising
tinubu has been in control of Lagos from 1999 till date. . He rules lagos by Proxy after he left
Someone that allocated lot of benefits to himself and family even after leaving office.
Peter Obi could have done that but he didn't because he knew it is wrong.

If what you saying is true why then allocating Lagos little growth to him?. If you must give him the praises he should also get blames too.
You praise him for fashola, ambode, Sanwo Olu projects.

But join all those ones together including tinubu and it falls short.

Don't forget Lagoshas much more money... Time 3 than Rwanda and yet what Rwanda President did with lesser.. that is a presidential material not tinubu
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
cuteboy2:
Don't side step the issue. Nobody is saying anything about his first name Bola. He is giving a different middle name. Or does Adekunle and Ahmed mean the same thing? Can they be used interchangeably.

This is always the problem when a certificate is manufactured after the fact. There is bound to be tale tale errors. Same way WAEC certificate was manufactured for Buhari after he was already a president to douse the controversy. They wrote his first name as "Muhammed" instead of "Muhammadu" which he has always borne from childhood.

So, if Cambridge wrote Muhammed or Muhammad instead of Muhammadu, then it is forged. God will help Biafra.

Religious names or Baptismal names may not be submitted during registration for NYSC service or the NYSC registration nomenclature only picks the first three names which is what happened in this case.

Remember, MKO Abiola is MOSHOOD KASHIMAWO OLAWALE ABIOLA. If NYSC were to write Abiola's discharge certificate, you may only see Abiola, Kashimawo Olawale, that does not mean he is not the owner of the certificate, except NYSC says the Certificate number does not exist or somebody comes out to claim the ownership of the certificate.

Now, on the Issue of Muhammadu Buhari and the certificate from Cambridge issued as Muhammad Buhari which IBOs want to die, in Yoruba land, it does not make any difference . Abiola's name which is Moshood, don't be surprised you may find it written as Moshudi when he was in Secondary School.

IBOs dabble into so many things they don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Tobijays: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
ifiokjohn:
tinubu has been in control of Lagos from 1999 till date. . He rules lagos by Proxy after he left
Someone that allocated lot of benefits to himself and family even after leaving office.
Peter Obi could have done that but he didn't because he knew it is wrong.

If what you saying is true why then allocating Lagos little growth to him?. If you must give him the praises he should also get blames too.
You praise him for fashola, ambode, Sanwo Olu projects.

But join all those ones together including tinubu and it falls short.

Don't forget Lagoshas much more money... Time 3 than Rwanda and yet what Rwanda President did with lesser.. that is a presidential material not tinubu
do you know how much Nigeria takes from lagos? Paul kagame nah military man ooo rules with fear oooo bro and check lagos population to land mass, and understand that Tinubu don't fully control lagos FEDERAL does too. If you saying PO was right then PAUL KAGAME is wrong too for staying too long as a President but you can't say that because his longevity brought about the growth Rwanda needs. If he leaves another can bastardize his ideals and set the country downward. PO investment now is dead because he forgot it is not a one day journey If you leave Nigerian in charge of your stuffs it is going to rot, choosing the right people to continue in the Growth is just not something acquired it is in built, shows you have a longterm vision. That is what Nigeria needs now a leader with a long term view.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by brainworkng: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Certificates without classmates . Strange world���
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by IDIOTmoderators: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

Did you understand the question!
You can make me understand.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by snoopz: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
For those asking for his NYSC letter and His University certificate. Hope we can rest now

are you blind? Na Bola Ahmed Tinubu Dem write for the nysc photocopy??
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Abiodun097: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
The easiest thing to get in Nigeria as of today is a certificate, I can say this without fear or favor, tinubu has no NYsc certificate.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by ifiokjohn(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tobijays:
do you know how much Nigeria takes from lagos? Paul kagame nah military man ooo rules with fear oooo bro and check lagos population to land mass, and understand that Tinubu don't fully control lagos FEDERAL does too. If you saying PO was right then PAUL KAGAME is wrong too for staying too long as a President but you can't say that because his longevity brought about the growth Rwanda needs. If he leaves another can bastardize his ideals and set the country downward. PO investment now is dead because he forgot it is not a one day journey If you leave Nigerian in charge of your stuffs it is going to rot, choosing the right people to continue in the Growth is just not something acquired it is in built, shows you have a longterm vision. That is what Nigeria needs now a leader with a long term view.
give tinubu another 20 years with even more money for Lagos he will never make Lagos more better than Rwanda. Why then should I vote him when even with More money Lagos remains a shithole.

Do.you know how much the FG has spent on Lagos or given Lagos too?. For 77 years Lagos had everything. All.the investments with nothing going to others parts of Nigeria..isn't that something.?

The east came back from a war where all their cities was leveled to the ground and rebuilt without help from any one..not the FG nononw even though they was a promise to rebuild the east yet notninb was gone( another reason why they don't like Nigeria)... But yet you guys have the guts to insult their cities lol. Maybe if they didn't go through that war they might even be better develop than Lagos but shits happens so accepted.

Tinubu has ruled Lagos without any interference from.the FG, for 22 years he ruled and Lagos has nothing to show for it except calling itself largest economy. Go to Rwanda and you will curse tinubu
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by paskal16: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:

It shows in my mum I inherited her madness grin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Tobijays: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
ifiokjohn:
give tinubu another 20 years with even more money for Lagos he will never make Lagos more better than Rwanda. Why then should I vote him when even with More money Lagos remains a shithole.

Do.you know how much the FG has spent on Lagos or given Lagos too?. For 77 years Lagos had everything. All.the investments with nothing going to others parts of Nigeria..isn't that something.?

The east came back from a war where all their cities was leveled to the ground and rebuilt without help from any one..not the FG nononw even though they was a promise to rebuild the east yet notninb was gone( another reason why they don't like Nigeria)... But yet you guys have the guts to insult their cities lol. Maybe if they didn't go through that war they might even be better develop than Lagos but shits happens so accepted.

Tinubu has ruled Lagos without any interference from.the FG, for 22 years he ruled and Lagos has nothing to show for it except calling itself largest economy. Go to Rwanda and you will curse tinubu
You called lagos a shithole lol, what is the population of Rwanda? Do you know ther lagos population is more than the entire SA and you want to compare? Common I'm tired of this talks. After the war where the igbo go to? Majority of them are in the west in lagos and they are making it taking care of ther states. And you called lagos a shithole. If lagos was just originally for it own people and not for the surplus Do you think lagos would be termed shithole
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Arsenella007(f): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
yorubarere:

Olodo which matured campaign is PDP running? A party that is in shambles already. Idiots like you will always feel the have an opinion
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by yorubarere: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
jrusky:

Pls stop wasting your data answering them they are extremely miserable human.

Let me remind you during Gej they are claiming is their brother today could you belief it was these same confused mofos that first challenged Gej Doctorate degree back then.

Bro these same miserable mofos in 2019 we all artikulation here and there with this same Obi at that time they are that same people that said they are voting because of pdp and not because of Obi they said this same Obi is not their consensus candidate, they said how dare Anambra man as SE flagbearer, they said Anambrans are not real igbo they are 70% from Ighala, Edo, Idoma etc now same Obi now their Obidient, oh its Obi or nothing bullshit. Pls go back to 2019 you will see all I have said above I even copied some of their statement, the most annoying thing is one idiot who champion Anambra are Ighala is the most vocal Obi demon here, he just posted his usual Obi rubbish not long ago I'm sure he will read my post.

Bro these same anuofias will tell you don't vote party or tribe vote Obi but they don't want to hear about Tinubu, they want to hear about Sowore, they don't want to hear about Atiku yet telling everyone don't vote party or tribe pls bro can't you see they are mad and very miserable human?

I only pity anyone fom SS who hs fell for their deranged antics a leopard can never changed his dotted skin. I pity those Anioma axis shouting Obi it beat my imagination when a region regard uou as fake and when you speak igbo they insult you calling all kinds of name but when they need you to make figure or to swipe other tribe then you igbo. I'm a living witness of this madness.

Obi won't see Aso Rock. A divisive, tribal bigot with tribal bigots as followers won't see Aso Rock ever again, Buhari has taught everyone sane Nigeria a bitter lesson.
They will cry by Feb 2023
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by yorubarere: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
tesppidd:
Or whether he was born by CS or normal delivery?

grin grin
People wey need brain check

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.