Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University (70032 Views)

Where Is Tinubu's University Degree Certificate! / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tareq1105:

Tinubu is not Buhari. He's well read more than Buhari and he's the most qualified and suitable for the job than other contestants. His success stories in Lagos for 8 yrs speaks for him. He's a first class graduate of accounting and not a third class graduate of philosophy, of all courses, like Obi. He understands the economy more than other contestants and not like a philosopher that is masquerading, as usual, as an economist whereas he knew next to nothing about the economy. Some of you gullible supporters of Obi would be shocked when campaign kick off. Debates would be organized for the contestants and that's when you would know that your overrated Obi is empty. Let him face Tinubu in a debate about issues and economy.

Lol. Thesame way people held Buhari to high esteem is what you are doing now.

Buhari never attended any presidential debate. People said even if he brings nepa bill, they'll vote him

Obi is a very smart and articulated man who has been engaging people for a long time during thos political period. Tinubu hasn't done that. The ones he tried, he didn't do well In them.

You said Tinubu is a what? First class?? Lmao.. where did you get this from mbok? I haven't seen or read where it was stated he was a First class graduate. Please show me.

I have always said this. All Nigeria needs now is to cut cost of governance. Obi did that perfectly well In Anambra. He's an economist and good business man. We spend alot on governance that's why people die to become politicians. If cost of governance is reduced, economy will improve. If economy improves, security will improve. It's not rocket science.

To be candid, I'm dead sure that when a debate is organized, Tinubu and Atiku may not honor it. If they do, the likelihood of getting embarrassed is there.

Can you see how I engaged you without insulting you or the candidate you support? It's not that difficult. Atleast you didn't insult me, but you can do better.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by gasparpisciotta: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:

It's on my birthday certificate sir. what is yekini's real name? undecided

Who is Yekini?

Are you talking about the legendary Rashidi Yekini?

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Popeonah(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
For those asking for his NYSC letter and His University certificate. Hope we can rest now
For am old man the is about to die. Dangling leave
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Preyetonye(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:
I just have few questions for those supporting Tinubu.

After seeing how Buhari who Tinubu brought in failed, do you think Tinubu will do any better??

APC is a party built on lies, propaganda and gross incompetence. The state of the nation says it all. When the foundation is shaky, can the building stand? So tell me, why should someone under APC become president?

I come in peace!
If Obi had won the ticket under APC, would you have been saying this?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Tobijays: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Oga before 1999 Rwanda was in total war...every destroyed. But aPaul kagame came in and changed things absolutely.
Lagos has never been in a war so tinubu should have no excuse why Lagos is not better than kigali
Lagos has more money than kigali so tinubu should have no excuse
he has been the president since 2000 if Tinubu can have that reign in lagos doe that long with no external factors how do you think lagos would have been? With the power plant he built for lagos if the nation didn't take it how do you think Lagos would be moreover do you know that Obasanjo didn't give lagos allocations for 6 months and no one in lagos suffered it!!!!! If he ran lagos as a country without no federal oversight or federal lagos go dy drag with Mumbai
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Preyetonye:
If Obi had won the ticket under APC, would you have been saying this?

But he didn't. He can't. There's no possibility of that happening. Even under his preferred party, PDP he couldn't
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by flyingdutchman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
For those asking for his NYSC letter and His University certificate. Hope we can rest now
Photocopy can be doctored
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by President2001(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on Friday, published the particulars of candidates for the 2023 general elections.

The publication has been followed by animated discussions among Nigerians on social media on the academic credentials of some of the presidential candidates

In the front burner of the discussions are questions around why the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, provided no information on his primary and secondary education.

Stating his occupation as “POLITICIAN,” the 70 years old APC National Leader claimed he obtained a B.Sc degree in Business and Administration from Chicago State University on June 22, 1979 before participating in the compulsory national youth service from November 12, 1982.

Although not seen by PREMIUM TIMES among Mr Tinubu’s published particulars at the INEC office, he swore to an affidavit that his certificates are missing.

“I went on self-exile from October 1994 to October 1998. When I returned I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above, were looted by unknown persons.

“My house was a target of series of searches by various security agents from the time the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was forced to adjourn following the military takeover of government of 17th November 1993,” the two-term former governor of Lagos State claimed in the court affidavit.

Some Nigerians want to know more about Mr Tinubu’s past than what he revealed to INEC.

Similar concerns were raised over his background when he contested for governor in 1999 and 2003. The late human rights lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi filed a suit asking the courts to compel the police to prosecute Mr Tinubu for perjury and forgery after a petition accused him of those offences in his filings with INEC in 1999.

After the Supreme Court dismissed the suit on the ground that Mr Tinubu had immunity as governor against being prosecuted in court, the Lagos State House of Assembly investigated the matter and absolved Mr Tinubu of the charge of gross misconduct.

Mr Tinubu is considered by many political commentators as the candidate to beat in the 2023 presidential race, the reason for the intense public attention on his candidature.

The former Lagos governor’s spokesperson, Tunde Rahman, did not respond to calls to his phone lines at the time of filing this report when this reporter tried to seek further clarifications on the issue.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539385-what-tinubu-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-told-inec-about-their-education-nysc-occupations.html
Oluwole still alive
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by almarthins(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on Friday, published the particulars of candidates for the 2023 general elections.

The publication has been followed by animated discussions among Nigerians on social media on the academic credentials of some of the presidential candidates

In the front burner of the discussions are questions around why the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, provided no information on his primary and secondary education.

Stating his occupation as “POLITICIAN,” the 70 years old APC National Leader claimed he obtained a B.Sc degree in Business and Administration from Chicago State University on June 22, 1979 before participating in the compulsory national youth service from November 12, 1982.

Although not seen by PREMIUM TIMES among Mr Tinubu’s published particulars at the INEC office, he swore to an affidavit that his certificates are missing.

“I went on self-exile from October 1994 to October 1998. When I returned I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above, were looted by unknown persons.

“My house was a target of series of searches by various security agents from the time the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was forced to adjourn following the military takeover of government of 17th November 1993,” the two-term former governor of Lagos State claimed in the court affidavit.

Some Nigerians want to know more about Mr Tinubu’s past than what he revealed to INEC.

Similar concerns were raised over his background when he contested for governor in 1999 and 2003. The late human rights lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi filed a suit asking the courts to compel the police to prosecute Mr Tinubu for perjury and forgery after a petition accused him of those offences in his filings with INEC in 1999.

After the Supreme Court dismissed the suit on the ground that Mr Tinubu had immunity as governor against being prosecuted in court, the Lagos State House of Assembly investigated the matter and absolved Mr Tinubu of the charge of gross misconduct.

Mr Tinubu is considered by many political commentators as the candidate to beat in the 2023 presidential race, the reason for the intense public attention on his candidature.

The former Lagos governor’s spokesperson, Tunde Rahman, did not respond to calls to his phone lines at the time of filing this report when this reporter tried to seek further clarifications on the issue.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539385-what-tinubu-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-told-inec-about-their-education-nysc-occupations.html

Bola tinubu adekunle!

I rest my case
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by treesun: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Goalgetter23:

Keep looking for *Ahmed* you'll see it. Look very well. Or, you can remove Adekunle and replace with Ahmed... Dundies full this Nairaland Sha.

Your name betrayed you!
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by EmekaBlue(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
How many name this Jagabi get sef.. only him yekini adekunle ahmed and d rest
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by cuteboy2: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
No we can't rest. Have you looked closely at that NYSC certificate? The name there says: "Bola Adekunle Tinubu", not "Bola Ahmed Tinubu" which he claims as his real name.

Every document this man presents has issues.

Lanrelagboi:
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
paskal16:
[Ok sir my mum is mkpurumiri cannibal

Really?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by cuteboy2: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Can you just answer the dump question. Why did his middle transform from Ahmed to Adekunle?

Can those two names be used interchangeably? Why does Tinubu's name keep changing every time he submits a document for election?

Fuckingmallam45:

You are asking a dumb question.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by DOD88: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

No Ahmed on that name only Adekunle and where did he served in Oyo!
You are shameless by this query! What do you want to achieve? If you have all the info, you can't vote for him. So what your stress? Keep on your perpetrating your hatred and envy as Asiwaju will be sworn in as President next year. May God save and deliver Tinubu from wicked hearted people. Amen!
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Olasimpson: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:

At the rate you're going, I hope you check your vitals regularly?

I hope you also have a mobile ambulance very close to where ever you are?

We don't want to hear that a very active Nairalander collapsed while typing aggressively on his phone because of the hate for Obi. grin

Take a chill pill bro.

Sometimes you need to rest small or take some of this energy you expend on a daily and promote your candidate. If you use a quarter of the energy you use against Obi on your candidate, you'll be doing your candidate alot of good

That message you be thrown at Obi's supporters, they are always after other parties candidates
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by cuteboy2: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu will certainly avoid Presidential debate. His supporters will claim that a man who worked for ExxonMobil does not need to do debate

kenedy175:

Lol. Thesame way people held Buhari to high esteem is what you are doing now.

Buhari never attended any presidential debate. People said even if he brings nepa bill, they'll vote him

Obi is a very smart and articulated man who has been engaging people for a long time during thos political period. Tinubu hasn't done that. The ones he tried, he didn't do well In them.

You said Tinubu is a what? First class?? Lmao.. where did you get this from mbok? I haven't seen or read where it was stated he was a First class graduate. Please show me.

I have always said this. All Nigeria needs now is to cut cost of governance. Obi did that perfectly well In Anambra. He's an economist and good business man. We spend alot on governance that's why people die to become politicians. If cost of governance is reduced, economy will improve. If economy improves, security will improve. It's not rocket science.

To be candid, I'm dead sure that when a debate is organized, Tinubu and Atiku may not honor it. If they do, the likelihood of getting embarrassed is there.

Can you see how I engaged you without insulting you or the candidate you support? It's not that difficult. Atleast you didn't insult me, but you can do better.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by treesun: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
DOD88:

You are shameless by this query! What do you want to achieve? If you have all the info, you can't vote for him. So what your stress? Keep on your perpetrating your hatred and envy as Asiwaju will be sworn in as President next year. May God save and deliver Tinubu from wicked hearted people. Amen!

You must be DOD88!
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by SocialJustice: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
DenreleDave:

I dey roam for ur papa Back.

Now Dt ur eyes are clean, have u seen the names?
Don't be silly and fvck off. Your aim of deceiving the public has failed. Go home and restrategise.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by paskal16: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:

Yes my mum is mkpurumiri cannibal
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by ifiokjohn(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tobijays:
he has been the president since 2000 if Tinubu can have that reign in lagos doe that long with no external factors how do you think lagos would have been? With the power plant he built for lagos if the nation didn't take it how do you think Lagos would be moreover do you know that Obasanjo didn't give lagos allocations for 6 months and no one in lagos suffered it!!!!! If he ran lagos as a country without no federal oversight or federal lagos go dy drag with Mumbai
From 1999 to 2007...how did he improve Lagos to an enviable status infrastructure wise? All u guys keep harping on is economy economy ... mtcheeeew.

By the way I thought you said he made people that made Lagos? Now he didn't rule Lagos for long?...do u know Fashola, and even small ambode did better than tinubu infrastructurewise in Lagos?.

Oga if you can't show me how tinubu changed Lagos infrastructure wise to Kigali standard atleast, then I don't see the reason u campaigning for him than you are gaining or you're a Yoruba man.

By the way I'm from Akwa ibom and I'm campaigning for obi. My whole family is Obidient
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Olasimpson:

That message you be thrown at Obi's supporters, they are always after other parties candidates

Have you seen what he keeps posting?

Well, some Obi supporters could be dogmatic and insulting. I agree!

However, let's not forget quickly how Jonathan was ridiculed by the ruling party during 2015 elections. He was the most insulted president In the world then. People made a casket with his name written on it. Buhari made terrible comments too. But they now seem to cry wolf when the same measure they used against Jonathan is used on them.

I won't blame Obi. His supporters carry the matter for head. Atleast unlike Buhari that has made comments that could divide this nation, Obi has never done that.

I'm not justifying anyone insulting anyone because because you support one political candidate or party. I wish everyone could promote or campaign for his or her own without insults. But in this Nigeira, it will be difficult
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
cuteboy2:
Tinubu will certainly avoid Presidential debate. His supporters will claim that a man who worked for ExxonMobil does not need to do debate

Hahahaha. This was hilarious. It's very possible they could say so.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by professorPABX: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
yorubarere:
They will still come up with another trash. When ipob is at the forefront of your campaign, know that your chances will be rubbished cos they will leave issues and be chasing rats.

Who noticed that PDP is now running a matured campaign since Obi and his ipob left the party?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by plaindealer: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
It's fake because it was printed on white paper instead of ipob color paper... grin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Ajewumi12: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
I think no more noise again the doubtful Thomases..... jagaban all the way
BAT FOREVER ♾️♾️♾️♾️
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
paskal16:
Yes my mum is mkpurumiri cannibal

Wow I'm leaning alot about your family

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by paskal16: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:

Wow you’re learning alot about my family
okay keep your family shit to yourself
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by wirinet(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
cuteboy2:
No we can't rest. Have you looked closely at that NYSC certificate? The name there says: "Bola Adekunle Tinubu", not "Bola Ahmed Tinubu" which he claims as his real name.

Every document this man presents has issues.

Another mystery with the name is Bola. Bola means bring wealth as against Ola which simply means wealth. what does the Bola stand for? Bola is short for something, ie. Abimbola (born in weath), Adebola (crown beings weath), bolaji(wake with wealth or born with wealth), bolanle (wealth came home), etc.

One would have expected his official documents to bear his full name, but they are all short form or abbreviations. It like someone simply bearing Ade, Ola, Olu, Ayo, etc.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by omenka(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
yorubarere:
They will still come up with another trash. When ipob is at the forefront of your campaign, know that your chances will be rubbished cos they will leave issues and be chasing rats.

Who noticed that PDP is now running a matured campaign since Obi and his ipob left the party.
Absolutely true!!

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Confirmedzombie: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Let's see the envelope they used in packaging Tinubu NYSC and certificate b4 I will believe this news.

I also would like to see the original copies not photocopy b4 I will believe this.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:

Hahahaha. This was hilarious. It's very possible they could say so.

You are not making sense but got excited while making a folly of yourself. Since you and your co-travellers prefer death to Tinubu's becoming President, it is better you are depressed from bitterness to make the death easier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.