Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

What I Told A Scammer... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Told A Scammer... (2261 Views)

What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money / Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Told A Scammer... by FalseProphet1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Divoc19:
Hian, you didn't see well. Look again cheesy
Send me a private message and I shall tell thee more things that the spirit revealeth.
Re: What I Told A Scammer... by Divoc19(f): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Laye
PM You on top of this prophecy? undecided

FalseProphet1:

Send me a private message and I shall tell thee more things that the spirit revealeth.
Re: What I Told A Scammer... by FalseProphet1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Divoc19:
Laye
PM You on top of this prophecy? undecided

Namman was told by the prophet Elisha to bath 7 times in the dirty Jordan River. At first he refused, but when he eventually obeyed, he's problem was solved.

Just obey and send the dm and all your problems would be solved.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: What I Told A Scammer... by chccho(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Namman was told by the prophet Elisha to bath 7 times in the dirty Jordan River. At first he refused, but when he eventually obeyed, he's problem was solved.

Just obey and send the dm and all your problems would be solved.

This I have seen.
Prophet what is my prophecy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Females On Average Usually Have Higher Body Counts Than Males / Wrong Account User / Ur first luv,wats his or her name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.