Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy (46366 Views)

2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media / "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election / Peter Obi Team Begs Nairaland, Others To Take Down 'Blasphemous Prayer Mat' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by maiquel: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Lol Nigeria! A land of funny citizens and wicked politicians .
God punish all politicians, the past,present and future ones.

Dj! Bring me 200 kolanuts and 7 cups of green palmwine.
Barman! Play me "our politicians are crazy" by Jumong and Kanye west.

Lol you have a screw loose in your head
I'm not part of those people you can come and start saying to vote for someone that will change Nigeria.
No black man with a black face can change this country,so shut up.
Out of 100%, 80% of you people support your candidate because you have something to gain and you mask it up like you're doing it for the people.
Either you will gain in case of tribe,position or money but you will do it as if you're doing the public a favor by telling them your candidate is better.
I have no beef with no candidate and their supporters,but please don't ever in your life try to insult me or twist anything in favor of your candidate with me,infact you and your candidate is mad.
I will curse you and your beautiful family starting from your daddy next time.

Will I support atiku that deleted a post condemning the death of Deborah because he did not want to offend his brothers up north.

OR that old idiot Tinubu that said 1 million youth should be enlisted in the army to face bokoharam.

And you obi people
funny how you people say Nigeria is a zoo,it should be separated and it should burn, but once your brother decided to run you just started saying "let's vote him" he can change Nigeria, is Nigeria not a zoo and cursed place no more?
Lol there's more to your support and loyalty for him. but I really don't care,vote him and let other people vote.
It does not matter who win the presidential election, no saint between them and people like me won't stand under the sun for nobody.

Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by Lovelive: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2022
I feel your pains. I sincerely do.

But sorry is your name.

Kzinne:
Peter Obi can't win any election
Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by HilcomTech(m): 4:40am On Jul 02, 2022
hopman98:
Oga pandora, na ur followers go be ur downfall o, they're too toxic and go to silly extreme length just to promote u, not knowing that they're only demarketing u. Now watch 'em call me namesgrin. #CRUISE

Peter Peter Obi's supporters are EViL BITTER and TOXIC and have successfully generated so much hate for him.
Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by HilcomTech(m): 4:43am On Jul 02, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
A sign that he is not a Tribal or Religious Bigots as some may suggest...

Peter Peter Obi is a BIGOT with hatred for others. This he showed when he was governor of Anambra as he persecuted northerners to the extent of deporting northerners out of Anambra state. Those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government it frustrate them and made life hell for them.

Peter Pandora Obi can never smell the presidency.
Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by SlavaUkraini: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Peter Peter Obi is a BIGOT with hatred for others. This he showed when he was governor of Anambra as he persecuted northerners to the extent of deporting northerners out of Anambra state. Those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government it frustrate them and made life hell for them.

Peter Pandora Obi can never smell the presidency.

What would you then call Fashola that deported Igbos back to their state... ?

The same Fashola deported Northerners back to the North.

What would you call Remi Tinubu that refuse to give cash gifts to some people because according to her " They are Igbos and would not vote for the APC" ... ?

What would you say about Tinubu that does not believe in one Nigeria ... ?

Would you call Tinubu the Grand Master of National Bigotry for that singular statement ?

FYI .... I am not Igbo and not from the South East.

I don't believe in Tribalism or Tribal Sentiments.

I dislike the APC Because it is a Yahoo Yahoo Party. A Scam that was Orchestrated and falsely sold to Nigerians Primarily by BoBo Chicago because of his Lust for Power.

Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by kelly72: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice. It is better late than never.

This his bold assertive condemnation and dissociation from the appalling disrespectful social media hype-gone-awry exercise by his followers is also a lesson to his misguided ipob terrorist followers who are ignorant of other religions/tribes.

It is this ignorance and hatred ipob terrorists have for others that make them to trash talk, make hate speeches and look down on the Islamic faith instead of learning about the religion and respecting other people's culture and religion.

HE Obi is a Patriot. May God bless him and bless Nigeria.

Btw, on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
God bless Nigeria for ever.

Stop crying. Your vote-buying political despot will be defeated soundly. Nigerians have decided to take back their country and the coming months will leave you frustrated.

You will see what will happen to vote buyers on election day.
Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by HilcomTech(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

What would you then call Fashola that deported Igbos back to their state... ?

The same Fashola deported Northerners back to the North.

What would you call Remi Tinubu that refuse to give cash gifts to some people because according to her " They are Igbos and would not vote for the APC" ... ?

What would you say about Tinubu that does not believe in one Nigeria ... ?

Would you call Tinubu the Grand Master of National Bigotry for that singular statement ?

FYI .... I am not Igbo and not from the South East.

I don't believe in Tribalism or Tribal Sentiments.

I dislike the APC Because it is a Yahoo Yahoo Party. A Scam that was Orchestrated and falsely sold to Nigerians Primarily by BoBo Chicago because of his Lust for Power.

Typical cursed IGBOs always trying to deny their shameless background.
Your hate for others and toxicity will always exposé you.
Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by SlavaUkraini: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Typical cursed IGBOs always trying to deny their shameless background.
Your hate for others and toxicity will always exposé you.

Stupidity is when you believe that anyone that does not support your Evil Party is an igbo person.

Foolishness is when you display Tribal Bigotry online without Shame.

My Tribe is very close to the Yoruba Tribe but I will never Support this APC Government or Party because of their Misrule and untold hardship that Nigerians are going through.

I will not be drawn into the foolishness of calling People's tribe cursed because that is not the way forward to seeing Nigeria great again.

I don't have any grudge or hatred for any Tribe or Religion.

But I would continue to blast this wicked Government and the Drug Baron that packaged them to Nigerians with Fake and Bogus Promises.

Any Party or Candidate that can Uproot this wicked party from power is what I would support.

Nigeria must be liberated from this wicked party.
Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by dettolgel: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2022
BESTScientist1:
You're healed in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by chuksoyo21(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
The more Reno, Deji Adeyenju and Dino Malaye tries to being Obi down, the more he soar!!!

Obidiently, we are moving ahead .
Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by CoolAmbience(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
Go to Anambra and verify.

I am from Anambra, and visit my state regularly.

I know Anambra from its length to its breadth.

Where are Obi's landmark projects located?

You guys should stop this mediocrity.

The road from Ekwuluobia through Nanka and Agulu (Obi's hometown) to Nise and Awka isn't in fantastic shape. What of the one from Agulu to Nnobi? Nnobi to Awka Etiti to Igbo Ukwu and to Isuofia?

The one he constructed in Amaokpala, Umuawulu to Awka are now ridden with dangerous potholes.

I want you to show me any top quality / landmark project Obi accomplished in Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State / Buhari: "I Will Serve For Only One Tenure" (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.