Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate (2862 Views)

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by otipoju(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

Yes Lagos is more secured than Anambra and the solution for its security is built around a PPP structure not a 'mad man' idea like PO claims for Anambra.
Nigeria needs Revenue more as it's an untapped economy. Some sub-nationals in Africa generate more revenue than Nigeria. Yet Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. So I'm not just discussing a generic issue here but a specific problem that Nigeria has. Because the money is already there (GDP), just for somebody to tap it! Just like Lagos did tap revenue from it's huge economy which nobody did before 1999.
I will not attack POs personal life. BAT was successful before public service too. That is their business. I call him a failure in governance which is the essence of our discourse!
You may want to know that Lagos revenue is made up of 70% PAYE and the PAYE rate of Lagos is still thesame as Oyo, Ogun and Anambra. So no extra tax burden per say. It is called being efficient in collecting a tax that is due. Go check what Soludo is doing in that regard now in Anambra. Don't defend failure!
That you can't see the nexus between revenue and the economic potential of a state is sad and probably explains why you won't mind PO. Yes Revenue is something governments around the world celebrate.
I will promote my candidate by bringing out facts about his previous performance in government not rumors.
Btw I lived/worked in Anambra when Obi was governor, so I'll be careful to say his people were happy with him. That was his report as at 2012 by his people here:
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
As for me, I will not choose an individual with no housing plan for his people OVER An individual who instituted Laghoms that has blessed many families with features comparable only to western standards.
I can go on and on

You see how you are dancing around the issues i raised. So this back and forth is a wasted effort. You may promote Tinubu to the ignorant ooo. Its your call but those who know know better.

You dont want to attack Obi personally because there is nothing to attack. Elections no far. We will meet at the polls.
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Buccalcavity2: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
otipoju:

You see how you are dancing around the issues i raised. So this back and forth is a wasted effort. You may promote Tinubu to the ignorant ooo. Its your call but those who know know better.

You dont want to attack Obi personally because there is nothing to attack. Elections no far. We will meet at the polls.

As far as I know, I stayed on course and educated you on issues that may be confusing. I don't attack people's personal life because I am only concerned about governance and don't go about lying on social media about people without a shred of evidence. We will meet at the polls, God keeping us.

1 Like

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by GreyLaw(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

Yes Lagos is more secured than Anambra and the solution for its security is built around a PPP structure not a 'mad man' idea like PO claims for Anambra.
Nigeria needs Revenue more as it's an untapped economy. Some sub-nationals in Africa generate more revenue than Nigeria. Yet Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. So I'm not just discussing a generic issue here but a specific problem that Nigeria has. Because the money is already there (GDP), just for somebody to tap it! Just like Lagos did tap revenue from it's huge economy which nobody did before 1999.
I will not attack POs personal life. BAT was successful before public service too. That is their business. I call him a failure in governance which is the essence of our discourse!
You may want to know that Lagos revenue is made up of 70% PAYE and the PAYE rate of Lagos is still thesame as Oyo, Ogun and Anambra. So no extra tax burden per say. It is called being efficient in collecting a tax that is due. Go check what Soludo is doing in that regard now in Anambra. Don't defend failure!
That you can't see the nexus between revenue and the economic potential of a state is sad and probably explains why you won't mind PO. Yes Revenue is something governments around the world celebrate.
I will promote my candidate by bringing out facts about his previous performance in government not rumors.
Btw I lived/worked in Anambra when Obi was governor, so I'll be careful to say his people were happy with him. That was his report as at 2012 by his people here:
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
As for me, I will not choose an individual with no housing plan for his people OVER An individual who instituted Laghoms that has blessed many families with features comparable only to western standards.
I can go on and on

You are directly or indirectly gaining something from Tinubu. Please learn how to use paragraphs. Your writing is horrible!
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Buccalcavity2: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
GreyLaw:

You are directly or indirectly gaining something from Tinubu. Please learn how to use paragraphs. Your writing is horrible!
Shame on you. Your focus is now paragraph use on social media. I just critically reason. I never benefit anything from him if that helps

1 Like

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by otipoju(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

As far as I know, I stayed on course and educated you on issues that may be confusing. I don't attack people's personal life because I am only concerned about governance and don't go about lying on social media about people without a shred of evidence. We will meet at the polls, God keeping us.

Educated who ? On what. About Tinubu ? Guy rest abeg.

With all the IGR and Federal Allocation. Lagos state has only one University since 1983. The one Polytechnic that the state owns had its campus stolen by Tinubu and converted to a Television Station. (TVC). School of Nursing the same thing stolen and converted to personal use.

No new world class hospitals have been built that I know. A metro rail scheduled for 3 years is still not completed in 11 years. Lagos State is still filthy as f***ck. Till today no solution to the Apapa gridlock. Because the obvious solution which is to build new alternative routes will cost money which they would rather share. Bro leave matter for Mathias. No dey advertise bad product for where i dey abeg.

Chairman just do your thing.We know as he dey go.
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Buccalcavity2: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
otipoju:

Educated who ? On what. About

With all the IGR and Federal Allocation. Lagos state has only one University. No new hospitals have been built that i know of. A metro rail scheduled for 3 years is still not completed in 11 years. It is still as filthy as f***ck. Till today no solution to the Apapa gridlock. Because the obvious solution will cost money which they would rather share. Bro leave mattet for Mathias.

Chairman just do your thing. We know as he dey go.
Bro. I'm of the opinion that these are the pressing issues to Nigeria among other issues (which I can still talk about but for time): Restructuring,Revenue, Security, Power, Unemployment, Housing....
I have told you what my candidate did, which you didn't controvert. Can you mention what your candidate did in that regard that makes you think that he can replicate them. So that our conversation can be productive.
And if you can't, let's meet at the poll.
That's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by WallStreetfx(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
2sexycom:
I am a Peter Obi supporter and I will be till the end of the election season.

I personally reached out to Chicago State University a few days ago concerning Tinubu's certificate and today, they replied to me as seen in the attached file.

We should, at this stage, move on to other issues...

Boss I emailed u. I'm from domaining thread. I hope you will reply my email.
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by 2sexycom(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
WallStreetfx:

Boss I emailed u. I'm from domaining thread. I hope you will reply my email.
replied.
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by DiscoverID: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
DiscoverID:
You think ExxonMobil will employ someone without a certificate? Well, after all you goats believed Jibril el Sudan is buhari, so you can actually believe anything. How can a whole tribe be this deluded?
Again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu:before And After Photos Of LagosĀ  Floods The Internet As Nigerians Ponder / Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! / Why Ihedioha Withdrew From PDP Guber Primary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.