Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) (47654 Views)

"What Others Can Do, I Can Do Better" - Diminutive Corps Member Hails Herself / Benue Community Gifts 80tubers Of Yam To Serving Corps Member (photos And Video) / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Stevenson20: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations corper
Disability is a thing of the mind

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Chydon888: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Its alright..

Congrats!
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Dwarfs are meant for rituals...I dunno what she's still doing Alive... undecided undecided

Till you born

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Dwarfs are meant for rituals...I dunno what she's still doing Alive... undecided undecided
Make una Mary her Na...
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
SNEFF:
Congrats
This kine peeps go dey like knackzz
So Marry her na....
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by descarado: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
I love her demeanour.
She will go places.
Dwarfism isn't limitation and handicap

Go girl kiss
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by kkins25(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

She no fit do half of wetin a normal human being fit do
Aside pick an item from the top shelf? Am i missing something?
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

Very unkind.

She didn't ask to be born this way.

Clearly she can do more than the full sized uneducated people hawking on the streets, so yes she can do more than a "normal human being".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
hopexter:

At least dwarfism no affect her Education and that’s for a start. Hope say you at least finish secondary school
Na you be her teacher na.....
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by osazsky(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
People with health challenges or people who are deformed are not suppose to serve I doubt if she can stand for hours cuz the structural make up of her legs doesn't look normal though I am not a doc..
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin grin

That her pouting pix weak me...
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is aunty o try no shit around her if not you go collect

2 Likes

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by hopexter(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sardauna24:
Na you be her teacher na.....

I no need to be her teacher before she graduate so na, abi you no wise to notice that grin grin
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
olanje:
I'm sure her KPEKUS will be so tight and she can even be virgin
big lie, person don deh shine her Congo since day one.. naso I think say dwarf wey eksu around 2018 no know anything, until I saw her with a new born baby..

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Oharina(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
They even have her shoe size!
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shine on lady. God made you for a reason, let no man tell you different.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
post her to secondary school, let see how she can write on chuck bord
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by clockwisereport: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
she could be ur friend or relation
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by superlanny(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Something God can decide to bless you with in the future, continue to mock what you cannot create.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Godwin25king: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

She already did. She's a graduate as you can see.

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Stargangz: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
With ur statement, you dont deserve to live as well.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by SHINJA: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Nawaoooo
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Blue86(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Love you.

Mwah.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by lilfresh96(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kkk
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

And how have you assumed that she is not a “normal human being”?

What qualifies “a normal human being”?
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
You are heartless and deserve to be stoned to death for this senseless comment

2 Likes

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Omoslim26: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Rastaramsey post=114320513]Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

She no fit do half of wetin a normal human being fit do[/quote

Chai comrade why do thou dis undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Omoslim26: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
I admire her self esteem.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by greypencils: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) / Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.