Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,562 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) (47655 Views)

"What Others Can Do, I Can Do Better" - Diminutive Corps Member Hails Herself / Benue Community Gifts 80tubers Of Yam To Serving Corps Member (photos And Video) / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
I pity humans for some comments here..anyone can be born a dwarf...it's probably inherited.. therefore don't make jest of anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by paskal16: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Dwarfs are meant for rituals...I dunno what she's still doing Alive... undecided undecided
people dey o
So na person wey get sense born you?

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by andyanders: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Dwarfs are meant for rituals...I dunno what she's still doing Alive... undecided undecided
May God have mercy on you. Do you know that that so called beautiful body you have now, can be deformed through accident?

Withdraw that your statement or you will become a victim of circumstance to ritualist that you will suffer and pity your situation. Come that day, you'll remmember that above statement you made.

No condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
I tell you! E werey join sef
Joaama:
Oloribu ni bobo Yi sha
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:

See More Photos Via www.. Com

thinks this is bad news...

Werey people

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Danibonk(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na one guy Dey nack this one too ooo
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by DukeofUmueri247: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
ekaette1621:
Can you do doggy?
After you teach her.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by adecz: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
The Lord is your strength Corper❗️❗️✌️✌️✌️
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Toriagirl(f): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wow! I love her confidence!
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Naija na cruise i sweer gad

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nice share!
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by AgentGoat: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
kkins25:

Aside pick an item from the top shelf? Am i missing something?
Someone said she can't do doggy
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by kkins25(m): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
AgentGoat:
Someone said she can't do doggy
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Why not?? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

She no fit do half of wetin a normal human being fit do

Be kind.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by package7(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shey this aunty go sabi cook good so? Naa ask I ask oh?
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hypocrisy is when someone will say she is beautiful, of course she’s not physically, but she may have a beautiful soul
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

She is just being metaphorically
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
hopexter:

I no need to be her teacher before she graduate so na, abi you no wise to notice that grin grin
lols..na u sabi
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by williblacq: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

But many human being nor go college or even graduate sef, yet she did. That is one way she is doing better.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Lovelyn, who is serving in Rivers State, has hailed herself, Reports.

She Shared beautiful Photos of herself on Facebook, As Sighted By And She Wrote; "Corper Wee....Waah. Today is my CDC (NEMA) at Port Harcourt City Local Government Council. What others can do, I can do better. I walked boldly to achieve what I want. Bright future."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
I admire such courage and self esteem against all odds,but I have done many different things with women in my life but I have not touched such sized woman,I am actually wondering how it will feel like,to nack such woman,the only thing that I know is that it will be a memorable affair because such woman will try to increase her performance to proof a point,how I wish I can get my hands on her and put her statement to the test, incredible.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Okobola146: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
That means sey if dem lock am up for bedroom with Seun or Lalasticlala na dem go tire
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Stevo35: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Person wey dey cane am dey try o...

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Osariemen12: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
She might be correct. But, when adult don dey wear small pikin clothes, wahala don dey be that.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
Okay
Madam no body de follow you drag
We agree
Baba you harsh ooo. You go bow say one very bad guy dey codedly dey straf this bae steady. I remember in the university days, one bae in electrical engineering got mad and was staying off camp a guy was strafing her the bubble bursted one day when the mad bae came to the guy's flat and started shouting that guy have refused to come to Bleep her. It wasn't funny at all oooo.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Meteng: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abi dem dey fire am?

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by claudiofaceoff: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
You are not exposed for saying this. Her own case and that of Nicholas James Vujicic who has no limbs, which one is worse? Nick has no limbs but today he is a multi millionaire. Then what about her that has legs and hands? You think being rich or successful is by size?
Helen Keller was deaf, and blind at thesame time but she ended up founding a company that created employment for hundreds of people.
This woman you see here can end up employing you tomorrow or give you contract.

I am #Claudiofaceoff

Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Ipp1: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oh
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by siverspooon(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
That's self love there. It's great
We will design a professional logo, letterhead, flyer, business card, 3D animation video for your brand. Our contact is in my signature.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na 2 face she get,abi na my eyes dey deceive me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) / Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.