Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) (47656 Views)

"What Others Can Do, I Can Do Better" - Diminutive Corps Member Hails Herself / Benue Community Gifts 80tubers Of Yam To Serving Corps Member (photos And Video) / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

She no fit do half of wetin a normal human being fit do

She doesn't care about your opinion
grin
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by highbee02: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations to a baby Kopa
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Jelique: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

Obviously you really don't understand what life is all about,but I trust it (life)will teach you better with experience,and sooner or later you will be humbled
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
Okay Madam no body de follow you drag We agree
. Lolsssss..... Kai but u wicked o hahaha
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
See More Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:
abeg do serve finish make i come marry you ����

1 Like

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Juliet751:
Wow

Hi Juliet
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by sript: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
The remnants from her pieces khaki go reach sew another one for a full grown man cheesy
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
That's a courageous statement;she needs lots of it actually. It is called self-motivation ! I celebrate her achievements with her,she must have crossed some hard hurdles before getting to the level she is right now. It equally, must have been extraordinarily hard for her given her special nature.

Congratulations girl !
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 5:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter532:
You fit Carry a bag of cement
this one loud o!!
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations girl, it's not easy. I swear. Even average short girls dey paranoid, talk of... I truly admire your courage.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

she is just self motivating herself since bad-mouthed people like you can't motivate her....

Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Caseless: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

shut up. She didn't create herself.
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by harmony75: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations yes if you believe, you can!
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:
She Shared beautiful Photos of herself on Facebook...
Not sure you are sincere!
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by niel63(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn

Dwarfism still dey sad

Mhen I dey pity her ooo

Point of correction

grin grin grin grin
You sha still put half. grin grin
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by JustJennifer: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ[b][/b]
Re: Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) by Ilekokonit: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
I like her spirit.

Winners never quit and quitters never win.

Its a lesson for us all to persevere despite the cards that life dishes us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) / Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.